• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos fights a slightly more haxxed DB character

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the same. Hakai literally erases the existence of the target. Poseidon's electricity destroying body and soul is just that, destruction of body and soul. Does Poseidon's electricity completely erase the victim across all of space and time?

I admit that the quote may be a bit stretching but Beerus (Episode 59) states that the idea of their actions having no consequence on the future is 'mortal logic' and that a god destroying a god will have an impact on the flow of space-time.

I believe the reason why Zamasu wasn't erased in the future was due to him wearing the time ring? I would have to look into it to be certain. Beerus was certainly confident that his Hakai would destroy future Zamasu regardless.

Im not saying it isnt impossible for Beerus to do that though. All im saying is that without actual concrete feats or evidence, we cant say he can definitely use Hakai in that variation.

For example, lets take Avatar Aang from Avatar. The Avatar is the only person in the Avatarverse that can learn all 4 elements and is the strongest bender of all in their generation. This doesnt mean the Avatar can bend the elements in more skillfull and versatile ways than othee benders can. Aang doesnt get sand, metal or lava bending just because he's a more powerful earth bender than the likes of Toph, Bolin, etc. Nor does he get bloodbending just because his waterbending is more powerful than Kataras. He also wouldnt be able suck the air out of peoples lungs just for being a stronger air bender than Zaheer.

All of the aforementioned benders are weaker than Aang in terms of power but have actual skill feats to use their bending to more verstile extents. Aang does not.

My point is, a character needs actual skill feats in normal situationa like this one. Being stronger than x =/= you can use an ability in the same way or better.

Yes and you are right. I am simply stating that if Sidra, Toppo, Frieza and Sidra's Agent can all manipulate destruction energy to fire Hakai orbs then I don't see a reason to think Beerus lacks the capability.

Obviously feats have to back it up but the scaling of skill presented makes one question why Beerus wouldn't have access. rookie Toppo, non-GoD Frieza, Sidra's AoD and Sidra the veteran could all do the same thing with destruction energy despite their massively varying levels of skills/experience.

Toppo's GoD aura has only been done by him. Sidra's AoE Hakai has only been done by him. Both of those can be off-limits for sure but Beerus lacking Hakai blasts? When four massively varying people of skill regarding destruction could do so? It's quite questionable to me. That's all I am saying regarding it.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Eh, that's a stretch. If that was accepted all GoDs would have space time manipulation.
I just checked Episode 61 and Black explains that he is uneffected by what happens to his past versions due to his time ring binding him. I think Zamasu was spared either due to not originating from the same timeline or due to being immortal (although Beerus is confident he could destroy the immortal Zamasu if he could go to the future).

In other words Beerus can, in-fact, erase someone across an entire timeline. Potentially every timeline.

He had no reason to do so against Zamasu. Zamasu was stomped by SS2 Goku. Beerus stomps SSB Goku. Beerus is so much faster and stronger than Zamasu that he can effortlessly Hakai Zamasu with his hands. Same can be said for him threatening to erase Goku.

This only proves otherwise. If he can delete Zamasu so easily he would simply do it from far away distance, as Zeno always does.

Beerus also made Zamasu's erasure extremely painful and slow even though Sidra and Toppo seem to indicate that it isn't required. It's possible that he just wanted to be a sadistic judge.

I still think Xerkser500 has a point. Beerus never showed to be able to use hakai in the long range and the only time he decides to use this skill he had to get close to the target. Any explanation you give for it is nothing more than speculation with less evidence. So it is more accurate and correct to treat this as a short range skill for beerus.

Beamgc said:
If beerus manages to use hakai from long range why did he have to get close to zamasu and also goku to do so?
He didn't have to get close to Zamasu, he was already just a few feet away from him before he decided to use Hakai, plus he also had to move right in front of Zamasu first to block his attempted attack on Goku, same deal when he threatened Goku, he was already right in front him. It's less that he had to get close to use it and more that he was already close to them before deciding to Hakai him. Plus he's unquestionably superior to Sidra who can erase an entire city from a large distance.

Also Frieza, Toppo and Sidra's AoD who could all do so. Frieza and the AoD both being Non-GoDs who were only manipulating destruction energy they literally just got access to with zero training in using Hakai.

Okay Both are 2-C but Kratos is possibly Low Multiversal and Beerus is just Universal+ so Hakai option is gone for Beerus and Kratos also have good amount of Hax which means GG.

My vote for Kratos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back