• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos fights a slightly more haxxed DB character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hakai is power-level based. Kratos' Low 2-C scaling chain is larger. Thus Beerus gets stomped and this shouldn't be added since his only trump card is ineffective.

Hakai has to be really close like inches away from someone's body so yeah, Kratos's claw of hades has way better range.

"Has to be iches away"

Sidra Hakai'd an entire city and it's population from a far distance, no doubt Beerus and other GoDs can do the same.

Considering how Jiren and Goku scale I think it's fair to say that Beerus is, at a minimum, somewhere in the hundreds times baseline in Low 2-C.

Toppo, someone who only just unlocked his powers, could spam Hakai spheres, create a Hakai aura and could merge Hakai spheres into Super Hakai spheres. Claiming Beerus should be capable of the same isn't farfetched.

Question, does verse equalisation result in say, a technique being countered by more Ki being countered simply by a person from another verse being stronger? Hakai being countered is very clearly a Ki vs Ki-based thing so I have to question if Kratos could counter it even with greater scaling.

ParadoxIndifferent said:
Hakai is power-level based. Kratos' Low 2-C scaling chain is larger. Thus Beerus gets stomped and this shouldn't be added since his only trump card is ineffective.
For the last GOD DAMNED TIME. HAKAI IS NOT POWER BASED.

Destruction Energy and Hakai are different things! Stop mixing them up! Freeza, Goku and Vegeta resisted Hakai Energy, not the Hakai Technique. One is a projectile that can clearly be seen being blocked and resisted, the other is essentially instant (In the fact that it's not a projectile) and can effect a larger radius (Sidra's Hakai being capable of erasing a City while the Destruction Energy blasts only erased on a level somewhat comparable to the actual Ki Blast in size).

It was also never flat out stated that more power = less effective Hax, hell many people say the opposite. More Power in DB = More hax Resistance. The current stance of this site is "No. We're not doing either. If they resisted it, they resisted it. If they haven't, they haven't". Also the argument that "We've never seen Beerus use it on stronger opponents before must mean it only works on weaker opponents" is... downright wrong. If I use a gun only for Squirrel hunting, would that mean it wouldn't work on a larger and more powerful human or cow? Heck, Zeno has a more powerful version of Hakai he can do with a literal squish of the hand.

If the rationale is that Hakai is something that requires either Ki (for anti-hax) or existence erasure resistance then I'm going to vote for Beerus. I don't really see what Kratos is meant to do against Hakai. Especially if Beerus is agreed to be capable of the Destruction aura.

I'll wait to see how that particular debate goes before I vote.

Aye like I said, I'm voting for Kratos because he will use

• Time manipulation and then he goes into offense mode:

• Claw of Hades: Instawin for Kratos by ripping Beerus's soul away and adding it to his own:)
  • Charon's Wrath/Blades: Kratos is able to passively absorb lifeforce and strength from his opponents and add it to his own, and the Blades are, to Beerus's irritation, his main method of combat. So he will be constantly draining a lot of energy from Beerus while adding to his own stock.
  • Hermes's Boots: They grant Kratos extra travel speed. A pretty good way to overrirde Beerus's Hakai and physical attack and to close the distance between them.
  • Medusa's gaze is Beerus tries to come up to him straight on, Kratos can just turn Beerus into a stone and rip.
  • Zeus's Bolts: They have the same atomization effect as Poseidon's Rage, except they are a chain reaction that will spread a lot.
  • Poseidon's Rage: A really big factor that will atomize a good amount in Beerus, which will happen after his lifeforce has been mostly absorbed by the Blades of Exile and Charon's Wrath.
    Konata thumbs up
    Victory is Kratos

@KLOL FW would oneshot literally with a glance in his direction.

Kratos via reasons above. He has every possible advantage sans AP, and eventually he will close that difference in a varety of ways since he would still be relatively close to Beerus in AP

Starting from GoW 1 he spams AoE hax IC

Alot of it will instantly kill Beerus (ex petrify, time stop+literally anything, etc)

Plus he resisted getting pseudo hakai'd from Poseidon's electricity which is stated to be able to destroy the body and soul

@Akreious

They're both Hakai. There's no difference between the Hakai Beerus used and Energy of Destruction.

Your gun analogy is flawed because the AP of a gun is greater than that of a human's. If Kratos is stronger then Hakai gets tanked. If Hakai negates durability then how come Beerus is afraid of Zeno and depicted as being completely powerless against him? It makes far more sense to say Hakai has its limitations rather than Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza have some kind of magical ability to resist it, and thus Beerus can Hakai someone he logically wouldn't stand a chance against like Zeno just because he haven't demonstrated a resistance to EE.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yeah, but is this true for him in this key?
Where, it's not on his profile.
GoW 2 key, plus it was stated somewhere that the Eye of Atlantis which contains Poseidon's electricity destroys the body and soul of those who stand in front of its beam

All previous powers, Summoning (Army of Sparta and Soul Summon), Energy Projection, Electricity Manipulation, Light Projection, Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Pulled his soul back from being ripped by Hades. Resisted the powers of Poseidon's Trident) Soul Manipulation and Homing Attack (Via Claw of Hades), Invisibility Nullification (With the Head of Helios)

Well, I just think that rasing your hand and EE'ing the enemy is faster and more likely than the wincons Kratos has.

From the range they start at?

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back