• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knull BDE TYPE 2 ADDİTİON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of us gave our thoughts earlier in the thread, no?
Type 2: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features and being superior to them in nature. These characters aren't necessarily superior to spacetime on every level, but just within the scope which they are shown. Due to transcending this spacetime they are immune to Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation of it. They furthermore inherit any benefits of Type 1.
for type 2, he says, characters whose nature is defined as devoid of space-time and inherently superior to space-time.
The knull is devoid of space and time due to its abyss nature and is superior to space and time, and it supports this situation as it passes as a threat to all space-time in the universe.
yes, I still want to wait until antvasima come maybe I hope the above argument will change their minds, of course, if their thoughts are still the same, I will respect it and you will close the crt

Not unless the other stafff members here have accepted it.

As far as I recall there was insufficiently convincing evidence for it.

@Deagonx

Should we close this thread now?

sir, you rejected this topic because of the multi-eternity issue. Together with rave, we detailed the issue there and we talked well about type 2, but I don't think I can convince you and deagon on this matter anymore, so the best way I can go for knull is type 1.

Please elaborate/explain indepth regarding your reasoning and evidence for beyond-dimensional existence type 1.

Should we close this thread now?
Just do it. Nobody (at least me) has any desire to deal with this CRT anymore- But I'll open a more detailed CRT in the future and then we can talk about this

And DeogenX rejected it either. It's not even close to being accepted anymore.

It is much better if rejected topics are not quickly restarted with new revision threads. In fact, I think that we have rules against that sort of behaviour.

I agree with the rave, at least you could give reasonable reasons to reject the subject here, of course I think so

It is much better if rejected topics are not quickly restarted with new revision threads. In fact, I think that we have rules against that sort of behaviour.
I didn't say I would do it anytime soon

Anyways, please close this

Can you help with this please, Deagonx?
Yeah, I addressed it earlier. We noted that if he was really a threat to all space and time, that would imply power many levels higher than he actually has, so the phrase is clearly hyperbolic. His other approach was Knull's connection to the abyss but that doesn't make him beyond spacetime, it sounds like he manifested to prevent the celestials from filling the universe with light and life, so it just seems like he prefers things empty, but an empty void can still be space. The fact that he objected to the universe being filled with things suggests that he in fact is spatiotemporal.

Yeah, I addressed it earlier. We noted that if he was really a threat to all space and time, that would imply power many levels higher than he actually has, so the phrase is clearly hyperbolic. His other approach was Knull's connection to the abyss but that doesn't make him beyond spacetime, it sounds like he manifested to prevent the celestials from filling the universe with light and life, so it just seems like he prefers things empty, but an empty void can still be space. The fact that he objected to the universe being filled with things suggests that he in fact is spatiotemporal.
I have previously explained the scan in which space and time are considered a threat, it does not pass as a threat to all space-time, it is only a threat to all space and time in the universe, on the other hand, the abyss is a vast, far superior place to space and time, and knull is the sensitivity of the abyss, on the other hand, the universe of celestials is illuminated by light. of course, it disturbs a void that has a dark concept in it, and this void takes a physical form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back