• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KNULL DOWNGRADE

As I said before there is no concrete evidence in the thread and even when I refuted your main arguments your only response was to ask the same questions (where is this mentioned or where is that mentioned) and when I asked you for concrete evidence instead you accused me of fallacy whereas repeating yourself or insulting me with my past when I asked you for concrete evidence is fallacy.

Yes, tier does not necessarily come from 1v1 fights, but where you mentioned, there is no closeness or superiority in terms of Knull's dura/ap, so additional context is needed to get a scale from here.

I have already looked at the visual, I am telling you that in the visual it is only mentioned that it has infinite power, there is nothing about there being infinite amount, never-ending energy.
Moreover, even if it were, it would not give durable and striking strength because it does this with environmental destruction.
So when knull overcomes his dura and defeats him, it doesn't scale because it is with environmental destruction, which is okay since it doesn't even do with environmental destruction, because it is a momentary power.
Don't you know what immearsuble means dude? No additional context is needed to scale from here, knull exceeds the dura of Thor who uses the same power, knull already had the upper hand in that fight even though he didn't have the all black necroswor, the image in question states that the power is imme, which means that this power is even higher than infinity

Just because Thor uses this power for environmental destruction doesn't mean he can't use it in one on one combat. This is not an instantaneous power if you know the difference between imme and infinite :,D

As I said before there is no concrete evidence in the thread and even when I refuted your main arguments your only response was to ask the same questions (where is this mentioned or where is that mentioned) and when I asked you for concrete evidence instead you accused me of fallacy whereas repeating yourself or insulting me with my past when I asked you for concrete evidence is fallacy.
What are you saying bro, I think you didn't answer properly, so I'm asking again and again.

Don't you know what immearsuble means dude? No additional context is needed to scale from here, knull exceeds the dura of Thor who uses the same power, knull already had the upper hand in that fight even though he didn't have the all black necroswor, the image in question states that the power is imme, which means that this power is even higher than infinity

Just because Thor uses this power for environmental destruction doesn't mean he can't use it in one on one combat. This is not an instantaneous power if you know the difference between imme and infinite :,D
I see that there is so much power, I say that this power is not the amount of energy.
When he says imme power there, he doesn't mention it in terms of quantity, which requires something beyond imme power to kill a being like Black Winter, and if this power is still in Thor, why aren't there blue lights again?
Because it is a power that comes suddenly.
It is more logical to think that when they say imme power there, Herald of None means that Thor has imme power in direct power rather than in terms of energy amount.

I see that there is so much power, I say that this power is not the amount of energy.
When he says imme power there, he doesn't mention it in terms of quantity, which requires something beyond imme power to kill a being like Black Winter, and if this power is still in Thor, why aren't there blue lights again?
Because it is a power that comes suddenly.
It is more logical to think that when they say imme power there, Herald of None means that Thor has imme power in direct power rather than in terms of energy amount.
There's nothing to show that he said it in the sense you're talking about, and even if he did, it doesn't change what I'm saying, and black winter didn't die anyway.

As for the situation that shows this, in the fight with knul, Thor's suit was glowing because of the same cosmic power, and marvel confirmed that Thor has this power.

Back