• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knull BDE TYPE 2 ADDİTİON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I suppose I'm taking the angle that if a being is a threat to all space and time, it would generally be the case that he is above it unless we assume that were he to actualize his threat, he himself would also be destroyed. I tend to think that isn't the ideal interpretation, but I agree that it isn't concrete.
Being above time an space is not enough for BDE since one of my CRTs got rejected because of that even when I had extra proof of BDE it was rejected so

Well, one of the main problems is that we would have to scale both Thor and all other skyfathers to Multiversal Eternity at 1-A if we take the statement at face value.

Well, one of the main problems is that we would have to scale both Thor and all other skyfathers to Multiversal Eternity at 1-A if we take the statement at face value.
Ah, that's a good point. I failed to consider the full scope of what "time and space" entails. If he clearly doesn't scale to that (and it appears he does not) then I agree with you, the evidence isn't strong enough.

Being a threat to all space and time is currently 1-A in Marvel Comics.

BDE isn't 1-A.
He's saying that the statement best used to assert BDE is, at least in one respect, provably inaccurate, and that cast doubts on the extent to which it can be used. Even taken at face value it's still a biiiit iffy on if it can be used for BDE.

sir my purpose here is not to make thor 1a with knull but I don't think they are 1a mainly because of bde as far as i know bde is just a hax that gives immunity to space and time

That is not the context that I intended with my posts. I would appreciate if you reread them please. Thank you.

Knull is only a threat to all of a certain space-time. Not all space and time that exists. So the evidence has nothing to do with Multi Eternity at all.

-:
He is a creature of immense power and poses a threat to all of time and space
Here it is clearly said that he is only a threat to one space-time as a whole

At least this is my interpretation and understanding. Even if it is not accepted, I don't have much of a problem :coffee:

Being above time an space is not enough for BDE
The thing about Knull is not just that he's superior to space and time. Seriously, stop ignoring the fact that he's the embodiment of the Abyss.

Basically: To be superior to a certain spacetime and to lack spatial and temporal features is simply BDE type 2. And Knull already has these requirements

since one of my CRTs got rejected because of that even when I had extra proof of BDE it was rejected so
Stop doin' whataboutism.

I think some people don't understand the issue here, I just put the scan that knull passes as a threat to space and time only because I think it will support that it is superior to all space and time in the universe, on the other hand, knull is the incarnation of the abyss, abyss is a void above to space and time devoid of space and time.

I am not sure from where is the superiority coming from, I understand BDE type 1 from this available material you have given.
I have previously explained the scan related to celestials, if you want, you can go and look and I would like to point out that it knull takes type 2 because of its abyss nature.

Sir, my main argument here was that Knull is beyond space and time because of his nature with the Abyss. and the scan where Knull is mentioned as a threat to all of space and time I only put it in because I thought it would support this point I didn't think you would reject it because of those scans. I want to touch on the scan about the celestieal you know Celestieals are beyond space and time Knull killed some of them and Celestials could not undo what Knull did by time manip or any other hax because Knull is not bound on space or time. If Knull were bound on space and time, Celestials could undo what Knull did by manipulating time, Celestials could bring back their dead members, but they could not do that because Knull is the embodiment of the abyss, because Knulls nature above space and time, and bde is a hax that provides resistance to space and time manipulations.

Once again, I don't see any superiority that you are trying to mention here.

Neither the supporting evidence that is given any relevance in this thread.

I'm unsure.
Type 2: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features and being superior to them in nature. These characters aren't necessarily superior to spacetime on every level, but just within the scope which they are shown. Due to transcending this spacetime they are immune to Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation of it. They furthermore inherit any benefits of Type 1.
for type 2, he says, characters whose nature is defined as devoid of space-time and inherently superior to space-time.
The knull is devoid of space and time due to its abyss nature and is superior to space and time, and it supports this situation as it passes as a threat to all space-time in the universe.

Once again, I don't see any superiority that you are trying to mention here.

Neither the supporting evidence that is given any relevance in this thread.
It's none of my business if you ignore the pretty obvious support and evidence, if you really can't see it, there's a good eye doctor I know.

Don't make comments like this in the future.
I'm sorry if I sounded offensive, but I just want to point out that I really feel like my effort is being neglected here. I try to keep my emotions under control, however, some people may offer logical reasons if they want to disagree with the issue here.

I understand that it can be frustrating when you make a strong effort to enact a change that you feel is very reasonable and feel like people aren't listening to you, but that is the nature of the beast. It happens to everyone that makes CRTs at one point or another, because each person's sense of reason and logic is different. In the future, avoid lashing out at people just because they do not share your intuitive sense about a subject.

I understand that it can be frustrating when you make a strong effort to enact a change that you feel is very reasonable and feel like people aren't listening to you, but that is the nature of the beast. It happens to everyone that makes CRTs at one point or another, because each person's sense of reason and logic is different. In the future, avoid lashing out at people just because they do not share your intuitive sense about a subject.
I understand you and I'm curious what Antvasima thoughts are on the current situation here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back