• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knull BDE TYPE 2 ADDİTİON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knull passes as a threat to all space-time Its knull nature is beyond space and time, and its connection to the abyss highly supports this situation.

On the other hand, knull killed the celestials that transcended spacetime. The celestials killed by knull are stated to have transcended space and time both in this scan and in the handbooks.

And finally knull should take BDE type 2, I would like to point out that knull is considered a threat to the entire space-time, and he killed the celestials who would control/beyond space-time without difficulty.

Contex: Symbiote spider-man: king in black issue #2 marvel.com All new official handbook of the marvel universe a to z issue #2 venom (2018) ıssue #4

This addition has nothing to do with tiering. And Ultima's CRT dosen't affect it either way.
What if he brought it up and what he brought up will affect this?

His CRT will have a part 2.
And these are the celestials, Marvel most inconsistent group of bunch.

Eh, not too sure on this, it just states "is a threat to all of space and time". I don't see any statements where Knull himself is directly stated to transcend space and time or that he exists outside of the totality of its control, he's also only killing people who have those statements. That in its own IMHO isn't enough to qualify, but I have little to no knowledge on Marvel so I will tag those who do.

@Planck69 @LephyrTheRevanchist @Ultima_Reality

Eh, not too sure on this, it just states "is a threat to all of space and time". I don't see any statements where Knull himself is directly stated to transcend space and time or that he exists outside of the totality of its control, he's also only killing people who have those statements. That in its own IMHO isn't enough to qualify, but I have little to no knowledge on Marvel so I will tag those who do.

@Planck69 @LephyrTheRevanchist @Ultima_Reality
I don't understand why these weren't enough for you, so it is considered a threat to all space and time and he killed more than one celestiean who can control space and time and transcend space and time, on the other hand, if we look at knull's relationship with the abyss, he definitely needs to get BDE type 2.

I don't understand why these weren't enough for you, so it is considered a threat to all space and time
That just looks like AP to me. Unless I'm missing some context here.

and he killed more than one celestiean who can control space and time and transcend space and time,
Not every being who damages a BDE Type 2 being would normally qualify either.

on the other hand, if we look at knull's relationship with the abyss, he definitely needs to get BDE type 2.
Would you be kind enough to elaborate on that part? I will admit that my knowledge regarding the higher-tiered aspects of Marvel is not exactly the best.

Would you be kind enough to elaborate on that part? I will admit that my knowledge regarding the higher-tiered aspects of Marvel is not exactly the best.
Look, Abyss is a space that takes a layer 1a in Marvel Cosmology and a space that contains the concept of darkness and knull is the sensitivity of Abyss, He is the abyss itself, so we know that Knull = Abyss, He is the embodiment of Abyss, Abyss is an infinite nothingness, so Knull needs to get NPI or NEP, I will open crts for this, but after the first Celestieals war ended, Celestieals filled the universe with light and life. Abyss (the void), was disturbed by this and took a physical form to stop it (Knull) then Knull killed these spacetime-controlling and spacetime-transcending Celestials without difficulty. on the other hand, the fact that the character poses a threat to all space-time in the multiverse is certainly not ap, his connection to the abyss supports this point very seriously and I see no sense reason to disagree other arguments

this is what is needed for bde type 2
Type 2: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features and being superior to them in nature. These characters aren't necessarily superior to spacetime on every level, but just within the scope which they are shown. Due to transcending this spacetime they are immune to Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation of it. They furthermore inherit any benefits of Type 1.

knull is independent of space and time because of its abyss nature is beyond space and time

Knull is the embodiment of the Abyss.

Knull passes as a threat to all space-time Its knull nature is beyond space and time, and its connection to the abyss highly supports this situation.

On the other hand, knull killed the celestials that transcended spacetime. The celestials killed by knull are stated to have transcended space and time both in this scan and in the handbooks.

And finally knull should take BDE type 2, I would like to point out that knull is considered a threat to the entire space-time, and he killed the celestials who would control/beyond space-time without difficulty.

Contex: Symbiote spider-man: king in black issue #2 marvel.com All new official handbook of the marvel universe a to z issue #2 venom (2018) ıssue #4
I agree

Look, Abyss is a space that takes a layer 1a in Marvel Cosmology and a space that contains the concept of darkness and knull is the sensitivity of Abyss, He is the abyss itself, so we know that Knull = Abyss, He is the embodiment of Abyss, Abyss is an infinite nothingness, so Knull needs to get NPI or NEP, I will open crts for this, but after the first Celestieals war ended, Celestieals filled the universe with light and life. Abyss (the void), was disturbed by this and took a physical form to stop it (Knull) then Knull killed these spacetime-controlling and spacetime-transcending Celestials without difficulty. on the other hand, the fact that the character poses a threat to all space-time in the multiverse is certainly not ap, his connection to the abyss supports this point very seriously and I see no sense reason to disagree other arguments

this is what is needed for bde type 2
Type 2: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features and being superior to them in nature. These characters aren't necessarily superior to spacetime on every level, but just within the scope which they are shown. Due to transcending this spacetime they are immune to Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation of it. They furthermore inherit any benefits of Type 1.

knull is independent of space and time because of its abyss nature is beyond space and time
Being independent of spacetime doesn't mean it would have the properties of type2, it would just be type1 but regarding what you wrote above, the nature of the knull must exist beyond all spacetime So type2 should be accepted

Being independent of spacetime doesn't mean it would have the properties of type2, it would just be type1 but regarding what you wrote above, the nature of the knull must exist beyond all spacetime So type2 should be accepted
For type 2, it is stated that it is superior to space and time by nature, so I stated this with other arguments above, anyway, thank you knull should take bde type 2

Tip 2 için doğası gereği uzay ve zamandan üstün olduğu belirtilmiş, o yüzden bunu yukarıda diğer argümanlarla belirttim, neyse teşekkürler knull bde tip 2 almalı
It is acceptable for qualitative superiority in a certain way. I have already stated for what you wrote above I just wanted to say that being independent is type1

Can any mod please write here, I wonder if the changes can be added to the profile, I find the number of members and mods here sufficient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back