• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KNULL DOWNGRADE

all your fallacies and statements are wrong, I can defend this np ;
in case of being a threat, it should be stated in what sense it is a threat with insufficient context, how can it be proved that it is a big enough threat to scale in the sense of AP to that entity with just the word being a threat?

And you tell me that you accept that it is a threat, I would be wrong if I didn't accept it, but it doesn't give anything when there is not even a Multi eternity in the words and it doesn't give anything because of the insufficient context, and I said something logical for an explanation of why it is a threat to Multi eternity, you can look at it
Red herring fallacy as you have skillfully distorted the issue.

It has nothing to do with argument from belief, I didn't say it happened because I believe in something, so you are eating straw man fallacy : )
Why should my claims and fallacies be false There is a positive claim here In the OP, these issues have already been discussed, you cannot just expect an explanation from us without any concrete evidence, first prove your own claim, and if you claim that what I say is false, it means that you have not had a proper discussion before and you are inexperienced in this subject, so prove your claim (positive claim)
You also say that you have no faith, but you believe in a type of infinity that you have invented, and you have no concrete evidence for this infinity, so what exactly is this infinity that you claim, because infinity is used in many ways
for example
1. Potential Infinity: A process that has no definite limit, but can always take the next step. For example, numbers can increase infinitely, but we can always talk about a specific number

2. Actual Infinity: It is an infinity that actually exists. An infinite set contains infinite elements. For example, the set of natural numbers is actual infinite

3. Alef Numbers (ℵ): This concept, defined by Georg Cantor, refers to infinite sets of different sizes. ℵ₀ represents the cardinality of the natural numbers. There are also larger infinities, for example ℵ₁.

4. Precision Infinity: As part of mathematical analysis, some limit processes can be infinite. For example, the function 1/x goes to infinity when x approaches zero.

5. Physical Infinity: Questions such as whether the universe is infinite or has an infinite width cover physical infinity
6. **Countable Infinity
  • Definition:** Countable infinity concerns infinite sets whose elements can be ordered into a list or sequence. In other words, such infinities have a "countable" structure, like the natural numbers (1, 2, 3, ...).
  • Examples:** The set of natural numbers, the set of integers, and the set of rational numbers are examples of countable infinities. The elements of these sets can be put into a sequence, that is, we can say "first, second, third..." for each element.
  • In Cantor's theory, countable infinity is expressed by ℵ₀ (Alef zero).
7. ** Uncountable Infinity
  • Definition:** Uncountable infinity refers to infinite sets whose elements are so large that they cannot be counted. These sets cannot be ordered by "listing" the natural numbers.
  • Examples:** The set of real numbers (ℝ) is an uncountably infinite set. There are an infinite number of real numbers in a number interval, for example between 0 and 1, and these numbers cannot be sorted.
  • Uncountable infinity is usually expressed by ℵ₁, which is larger than ℵ₀ (countable infinity).

8. Philosophical Infinity
  • Definition:** Philosophical infinity deals with the nature, meaning and place of infinity in the universe, beyond mathematical concepts. This concept is linked to the perception and interpretation of infinity by the human mind.
  • Examples:**
- Theological Infinity: Philosophical discussions about the infinite nature of God. In many theistic traditions, God is considered to be infinite.
- Temporal Infinity:** Philosophical reflections on whether time has a beginning or an end. Whether the universe is temporally infinite is a matter of constant debate.
- Ontological Infinity: Philosophical reflections on whether existence is infinite or not.

Which of the infinities I mentioned above is your claim and you need to elaborate on it, otherwise you will just be opening an empty revision, so present your arguments in a clearer and clearer way.

Why should my claims and fallacies be false There is a positive claim here In the OP, these issues have already been discussed, you cannot just expect an explanation from us without any concrete evidence, first prove your own claim, and if you claim that what I say is false, it means that you have not had a proper discussion before and you are inexperienced in this subject, so prove your claim (positive claim)
You also say that you have no faith, but you believe in a type of infinity that you have invented, and you have no concrete evidence for this infinity, so what exactly is this infinity that you claim, because infinity is used in many ways
for example
1. Potential Infinity: A process that has no definite limit, but can always take the next step. For example, numbers can increase infinitely, but we can always talk about a specific number

2. Actual Infinity: It is an infinity that actually exists. An infinite set contains infinite elements. For example, the set of natural numbers is actual infinite

3. Alef Numbers (ℵ): This concept, defined by Georg Cantor, refers to infinite sets of different sizes. ℵ₀ represents the cardinality of the natural numbers. There are also larger infinities, for example ℵ₁.

4. Precision Infinity: As part of mathematical analysis, some limit processes can be infinite. For example, the function 1/x goes to infinity when x approaches zero.

5. Physical Infinity: Questions such as whether the universe is infinite or has an infinite width cover physical infinity
6. **Countable Infinity
  • Definition:** Countable infinity concerns infinite sets whose elements can be ordered into a list or sequence. In other words, such infinities have a "countable" structure, like the natural numbers (1, 2, 3, ...).
  • Examples:** The set of natural numbers, the set of integers, and the set of rational numbers are examples of countable infinities. The elements of these sets can be put into a sequence, that is, we can say "first, second, third..." for each element.
  • Definition:** Uncountable infinity refers to infinite sets whose elements are so large that they cannot be counted. These sets cannot be ordered by "listing" the natural numbers.
  • Examples:** The set of real numbers (ℝ) is an uncountably infinite set. There are an infinite number of real numbers in a number interval, for example between 0 and 1, and these numbers cannot be sorted.
  • Uncountable infinity is usually expressed by ℵ₁, which is larger than ℵ₀ (countable infinity).

• Definition:** Philosophical infinity deals with the nature, meaning and place of infinity in the universe, beyond mathematical concepts. This concept is linked to the perception and interpretation of infinity by the human mind.
- Theological Infinity: Philosophical discussions about the infinite nature of God. In many theistic traditions, God is considered to be infinite.
- Temporal Infinity:** Philosophical reflections on whether time has a beginning or an end. Whether the universe is temporally infinite is a matter of constant debate.
- Ontological Infinity: Philosophical reflections on whether existence is infinite or not.

Which of the infinities I mentioned above is your claim and you need to elaborate on it, otherwise you will just be opening an empty revision, so present your arguments in a clearer and clearer way.
And to add to that, I see clearly that you don't have evidence, so I can dismiss something without evidence without evidence because it's Hitchens Razor

for example

6. **Countable Infinity

Yes. The elaboration of such infinities depends on what kind of subject we are talking about and what kind of subject we are talking about but the subject here seems to be about power. I don't have much of an opinion about Marvel but I will agree with this comment because I haven't seen enough details and evidence.

I don't know much about Marvel and if what you say is really Herald Of None Thor, yes, I agree with this issue and if there will be a downgrade due to this Thor form, there is no problem with that, but when it comes to the type of infinity you claim, this issue is completely wrong, so my opinion is that if it is Thor's form, yes, I agree with it, but if it is the infinity part, no, I do not agree with it, so if it is not Herald Of None, then I will accept it as true, but remember that the infinity you claim is still wrong.

for example

6. **Countable Infinity

The issue here is the infinity interpretation of the friend who opened CRT. However, the infinity interpretation is quite strange/incomprehensible. If the form in question is wrong, we cannot say anything about it, but according to this infinity interpretation, no downgrade should be made.

The issue here is the infinity interpretation of the friend who opened CRT. However, the infinity interpretation is quite strange/incomprehensible. If the form in question is wrong, we cannot say anything about it, but according to this infinity interpretation, no downgrade should be made.
As I said, a fall from Thor is acceptable to me. But the infinity part is still wrong, if it's going to fall it's going to be because of Thor

for example

6. **Countable Infinity

I'm not the one presenting the argument here, as you said yourself, you can't ask for something without any concrete evidence and that's what's happening.
There is no mention of the "creation" mentioned, no mention of Multi eternity exactly, and no mention of who, what or how it was mentioned by whom.

I know these things you are talking about, but you said it yourself.
"Without any concrete evidence"
there is no concrete evidence here
They talk about it being a threat to creation, there is no concrete evidence in what sense it is a threat and it is about being a threat;
Does Knull see himself as a threat?
Does multi eternity see knull as a threat to itself?

Yes. The elaboration of such infinities depends on what kind of subject we are talking about and what kind of subject we are talking about but the subject here seems to be about power. I don't have much of an opinion about Marvel but I will agree with this comment because I haven't seen enough details and evidence.
Right now you continue to do burden of proof,
You are making argument from belief that this is stated for strength
with respect to the threat given here;
Not a word about multi eternity
That's what I've already said:
Does Knull see himself as a threat to Multi eternity?

Does Multi eternity see knull as a threat to itself?

According to who, according to what?

Back