• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knight Artorias (Dark Souls) vs Dracule Mihawk (One Piece)

I'm going to go with Mihawk.

Both can boost their power but I think Mihawk could get him with the range game.

The Everlasting said:
The broken arm is barely a hindrance for Artorias.
No it's not, if you could have paid attention you would have realized Artorias is left Handed and struggles to fight with his right arm. Even the majestic greatsword description supports this.

Artorias gets stomped 10/10, he can't fight properly and and Mihawk will fodorizze him with ease.

How is he fodder?.

He's got no feats that pit him at said level in the first place, he is missing his shield and he has to fight with a non dominant arm, and as result he struggles.

His abysall powerup takes a while and something as a single lightnig spear can completely negate it.

He has no other abilities rather than his greatsword and his powerup.

@Knight

If I remember correctly, the Everlasting Dragons are country level and Artorias is comparable to other knights who can slay Dragons.

@Unholy

He's powerscaled to Dragonslayer Ornstei who has slain Everlasting Dragons. He doesn't need an actual feat to be that Tier.

Mihawk doesn't have a sheild either.

Mihawk doesn't have many abilities either.

Yeah I don't see any reason for him being 6-B unless there's a calc I'm missing.

Anyway, I'd probably give this to Mihawk via Kenbunshoku Haki giving him enhanced senses, passive precog, emotion detection, presence detection, Busoshoku allowing him to bolster his AP by a good amount ( Mihawk has God tier levels of Busoshoku allowing it to grant him a even greater boost then people like Zoro.) and a stamina advantage. Mihawk won't underestimate due to them being pretty close in skill but I'd say Mihawk edges out in sheer skill since he's literally the best swordsman in a verse filled with incredible swordsmen who he make look like fodder. He also takes stamina being comparable to people who can fight for 10 days straight.

I'm pretty sure he's 6B for being a knight of Gwyn, who could kill everlasting dragons. Off the top of my head I don't remember why they were 6B, probably buried somewhere in a thread.

There is a calc (granted it possibly being redone along with ever other cloud calc on the site), but the calc is on Havel's page (or the dragonslayer armorms)

• Edit Nvm it's on Priscilla's

Its on neither of them lol, Havel's page apparently tries to somewhat scale him to Gwyn but that was probably done before tier 4 dark souls became a thing.

The Everlasting said:
@Unholy

Yes he's left-handed, but he can still fight competently.
Not really, he has a hard time even swinging it, the swings often drag him along and at some instances he can't even lift his sword properly and ends up with broad attacks.

Keeweed said:
Who has the AP Advantage?
As unholy pointed out Mihawk does To be exact Mihawk is >9 terra tons (can't Remeber the exact decimal) Artorias is >8 terra tons (again can't remember the exact decimal) So yeah Mihawk probably wins when he starts taking this serious

Bump

Seems like Mihawk is above 9 Terra Tons

While Artorias is above 8 Terra Tons

It should be easy to find who would cripple or weaken the other with this.

the fact you think it stomps means you don't recognize mihawks biggest weakness that he wont go all out against a weaker opponent which makes this surprisingly even I will give it to mihawk however for color of observation making it highly unlikely that artorias will land any substantial damage before he does start taking it seriously You can count that as a Mihawk vote

I already said Artorias is Fodder, having wank won't save him when he can't even fight at full stenght and has nothing but his sword that he can't even use properly anymore.

This is a stomp 10/10 because Artoiras is weak, and has nowhere near the power rmihawk has.

^ That won't count in this thread at all. There would be hundreds of characters downgraded if we didn't count cloud dispersal. Also Artorias can kill the chosen undead multiple times and they are a skilled knight that consumes souls to become more skilled so it's not like Artorias can't fight anymore (he still losess but it's not a stomp).

Back