• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about inconclusive? Iron Man can't catch Kizaru due to his greater speed but Kizaru in turn can't hurt Iron Man due to the AP and Durability gap?

Does Kizaru have any way of bypassing Iron Man's Small Country durability? Isn't that like 700 times higher durability than Kizaru's AP or something?

Iron Man flies up high and nukes the land they're standing on.

Well, Iron Man can fight forever, while Kizaru can fight for max 10 days as said in their profiles under stamina. Tony can wait until Kizaru runs out of stamina and rain weapons on him.

Question? Has Tony's Suit (whatever the hell he wears. Seriously i have no idea how good that one is aside from the whole "be able to use other suits forms and powers" thing) ever run out of energy? Or can that last for a quite a bit of a long period of 10 days or so?

Hmm. From what i got on his page, it still says that it can keep on fighting until it runs outta power. So the question of Tony just holding out until Kizaru reaches his would be limit is the question i have.

Other, i kind of consider this as inconclusive due to the other having an advantage over the other (i.e Kizaru's speed > Iron Man's, yet IM's AP and Dura > Kizaru).

Hmm. Would Tony's hax help him? In the standard equipment he has time manipulation, illusion creation, invisibility, teleportation, can stay underwater (Kizaru's weakness), blackhole weapons and magnetism manipulation plus much more.

Me: *Looks at Tony's Standard Equipment*

Damn this rich mofo has it all. Though i can understand things like invisibility, iluusion creation, and underwater capability (i've read his Death Battle Bio's on Deviantart about his suits powers), i have no clue why he has things like having blackhole weapon and time manipulation devices. That i really don't recall reading on...

Haha. Being rich gets you alot of stuff. Well, if only we have an Iron Man expert in here.

Can't argue with that. Yeah, i really would like to have someone who knows Iron Man really well and explain the other stuff like the time thing and blackhole weapons.

Back to the fight, i guess that Iron Man can just create an illusion of himself and turn invisble, wait to see if Kizaru get's duped by it and when/or if that happens, hit him with a surprise repulsor blast.

This is of course me igoring some of the other stuff as i really know why he has that on him....

I see. Yeah i think that along with some of the hax he has + an AP and Durability advantage, Tony could very well win this match.

Though doesn't Kizaru have like Haki that he can use? Like given how powerful he is, he must have the two standard types of haki plus it says on his page that he's pretty accurate with his powers so wouldn't he just snipe Iron Man and hit him either in the eye slots of his mask or perhaps his center piece chest?

I don't think his armors need the chest piece anymore. I think he can also change his armor fast enough to block the attack. Tony also has planetary range. The fight will probably go like this: Tony goes invisible and flies into space and snipe Kizaru.

Hmm. Yeah then that might be the problem then for Kizaru. His Armament Haki won't be able to boost him enough to even leave a slight scrath on his armor. His precog one, which i really think he has yet it's not on his page for some reason, would be able to allow him to keep up with Iron Man's attacks with ease....but since Iron Man does have the ability to create an illusion and has the nesscery speed to go into the atmosphere and snipe Kizaru?

Yeah, i now think this might very much be a stomp. Tony has just about anything his current armor allows him to utilize plus has the AP and Durability to withstand Kizaru's strongest attacks while also one-shotting him at the same time.

Welp.....sad to say this but i gotta close this then if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back