• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito versus Han Jee-Han

Kirito of SAO vs Han Jee-Ha from the series Gamer

They start at a normal city, but surrounding the city are immense forests, mountains, rivers, and even the World Tree.

Scenario 1

Kirito gets to use each of his Game forms separately, capable of switching between them at once.

Han Jee-Han gets all his feats before his training with the witch, cannot use summons, and no ID Barriers either

Scenario 2

Similar as above but Han-Jee Han gets full access to everything except ID Barriers

Scenario 3

Composite Kirito but he could respawn continuously

Han Jee-Han gets to use ID Barriers and everything else

Whoever lasts longer or gives up loses

Edit - Scenario 1 and 2 are swapped, adjusted last scenario

Hard ... but ... Go with Jee-Han. ;-;

Light Arrows would blitz Kirito.

Also, I think Jee-Han's MP regen. >>>> Kirito's HP regen.

Jee-Han 8/10 chances to win.

Attack Potency: Large Building Level to City Block Level, easily destroyed giant monsters later on with a wide scale attack. City Level (More than double his previous capabilities now)

Speed: SuperHuman combat speed and reactions. Supersonic to MHS with flight (Casually creates sonic booms in flight without losing mana and can go 62 miles per second if enough mana is used) Supersonic+ reactions (Was able to measure Hwan Sung-Oon's speed) SOL (Lightning Arrow is light speed)

Lifting Strength: Superhuman, augmented even further with magicand Chunbu Training

Striking Strength: Class KJ

'Durability: At least Wall level (Bullets barely faze him, Physical Endurance lowers damage taken), Small'Building Level (With Chunbu Spirit barely taking damage from numerous strikes from Gnome) Large Building Level (With Mana Barriers survived an attack that destroyed a large building) Unknow (Much higher now, more than doubled his intelligence stat to boost his shield)

I assume Lightning arrow is his own attack. If it is, please indicate it as I initially thought it as his reflexes being lightspeed.

Anyway, Kirito wins with superior reflexes in a close-combat fight. He wins if a big enough distance is used as he has summons.

His durability is crappy though.

Scenario 1 Jee-Han wins, his light arrows and lightning magic can blitz Kirito,

Scenario 2 Kirito blitzes before he can activate a barrier

Scenario 3 ID barriers aren't battle applicable in any way and admin powers aren't quantifiable, so I advise you just remove that one

Ah my bad on that, I'll fix it in a bit

That said can't Han Jee-Han play keep away and spam arrows to prevent Kirito from closing in? And even with no SOL reactions Han Jee-Han could still measure when someone is moving at supersonic speeds so he should be capable of reacting to Kirito at least

And for ID Barriers, they can be used to create dungeons can't they? To bring opponents along? And then he could let the monsters attakc Kirito.

On the other hand if I remember Kirito's admin powers is to respawn, make items and change pain settings. That's about it

We don't use Admin Kirito at all because he has few powers, half of which are useless in a fight, and pure speculation as he has not shown anything Heathcliff did despite using the same account.

For your first point, I agree with scenario one, but in scenario 2 his reactions are only listed as superhuman.

For your second, wouldn't he need to go through the dungeons himself though? And I don't think he really has any monsters in his dungeons that could do much to stall Kirito, but I'm not completely caught up with the gamer so I might be wrong

Fair enough I'll fix the scenarios a bit then.

I thought he was able to measure someone's speed before training with that witch?

Well he could pull off some nice new moves actually. I recommend catching up. The manwha's actually getting some nice advancements, no more focus on minor characters

Blahblah9755 said:
Scenario 1 Jee-Han wins, his light arrows and lightning magic can blitz Kirito,
Scenario 2 Kirito blitzes before he can activate a barrier

Scenario 3 ID barriers aren't battle applicable in any way and admin powers aren't quantifiable, so I advise you just remove that one
The time stop ID barrier is applicable to battle actually, and so are any debuff barriers (Han Jee Han doesn't have debuff one though). So really, all Han Jee Han needs to do is time stop in scenario 3 (and he has shown to have it).

I agree that the last two scenarios are stompy for Jee Han, with the only one debatable is scenario one, which I still think Jee Han wins since he had his lightning arrow and flight back then.

Okay I guess I forgot about time stop barriers, or maybe I'm not that far yet, but with most ID barriers people either aren't affected by them or the different time affects them as well, is that not the case with time stop? Either way I give Kirito round one with a blitz and Jee-Han rounds 2 and 3 with a stomp in round 2

Blahblah9755 said:
Okay I guess I forgot about time stop barriers, or maybe I'm not that far yet, but with most ID barriers people either aren't affected by them or the different time affects them as well, is that not the case with time stop?
Either way I give Kirito round one with a blitz and Jee-Han rounds 2 and 3 with a stomp in round 2
Why Kirito for round 1? Jee Han already had flight even before the witch's training. So really, the only thing that changes in round 1 is that he can't dual cast and can't summon his golems.

For the time stop barrier, the red haired girl used it at school, and it didn't take them to a dungeon, but rather stopped the time of the current world (because the people are visible).

In round 1 he isn't as strong so Kirito can likely break through his barrier with a few blows, and he might not have the reaction speed to activate his barrier before he gets blitzed

Blahblah9755 said:
In round 1 he isn't as strong so Kirito can likely break through his barrier with a few blows, and he might not have the reaction speed to activate his barrier before he gets blitzed
His speed is the same in both round 1 and round 2, and he can go MHS. Not to mention that he can also fly when Kirito can't, so he'll just be out of his range the entire time while spamming attacks.

Actually I'd like to argue that the mana Regenerationn from his buff is what allowed Kirito to move at MHS alongside more experience with flight. If anything though I think he's still supersonic before his training.

And Kirito is granted his ALO form too so he should be able to fly

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Actually I'd like to argue that the mana Regenerationn from his buff is what allowed Kirito to move at MHS alongside more experience with flight. If anything though I think he's still supersonic before his training.
And Kirito is granted his ALO form too so he should be able to fly
Even before his buff, he's already shown to have enough mana regen to use all his barriers/buffs/flight abilities more than double times over without losing any mana in the process. He still had enough experience to fly at high speeds back then. Not to mention he still has a spammable attack and it's very hard to get close to him in the first place, especially for the melee Kirito.

Can't Kirito use his arms break? Which gives the Kirito the ability to hack apart magic attacks?
I don't remember, but I don't think he has enough speed to hack apart Infinite Mana Arrows nor Lightning Arrow.

Can't Kirito use his arms break? Which gives the Kirito the ability to hack apart magic attacks?
Arms break relies on a hit box, which Jee-Han's Magic doesn't have, plus Jee-Han has magic that's too fast for Kirito to react to

No wait I misunderstood, it was some feat in the latest SAO season where he hacks off magic. And that makes sense then. But didn't Kirito dodge a laser before? During GGO?

And Infinite Mana Arrows probably too much but can't he keep running? Or use a smokescreen?

No wait I misunderstood, it was some feat in the latest SAO season where he hacks off magic. And that makes sense then. But didn't Kirito dodge a laser before? During GGO?
And Infinite Mana Arrows probably too much but can't he keep running? Or use a smokescreen?
A laser the speed of a bullet maybe. I highly doubt that the gunman game uses something like a particle accelerator just to lolz its challengers.

Oh, I misunderstood too, whatever it is that he uses to hack off magic, involves him targeting it's hit box, so it's arguably inapplicable, and the "lasers" in ggo, he was aim dodging/blocking, even the feat that gives him hypersonic reactions here he stated was done through predicting where Sinon would shoot

Blahblah9755 said:

Oh, I misunderstood too, whatever it is that he uses to hack off magic, involves him targeting it's hit box, so it's arguably inapplicable, and the "lasers" in ggo, he was aim dodging/blocking, even the feat that gives him hypersonic reactions here he stated was done through predicting where Sinon would shoot
Ah yes, he was aim dodging quite frequently there.

To clarify, the slashing magic thing is 'Spell Blast'. He can do that by hitting the exact centerpoint of a spell with a swordskill. It just so happens that ingame, it's called hitbox.

'Arms Break' is breaking weapons.

The lasers thing in GGO was aimdodging as he said he was predicting the prediction lines.

His Hypersonic reaction is from swatting bullets from an automatic weapo while running in a near-straight line towards the opponent.

Kirito can't slash at something he can't percieve like lightspeed arrows. He can however predict where it will come from based on Han's subtle movements like the direction his eyes are looking.

If I understand Han's profile properly, which is messy btw, he has Superhuman reflexes and MHS flight with enough mana for his 'pre-training with the witch' profile. He gets blitzed by a Supersonic swordsman with Hypersonic reflexes. He's probably not gonna be fast enough to accelerating to MHS before Kirito reaches him.

Kirito, with the ability to swap avatars without any cooldown or aftercast delay will be capable of using GGO's glowstick of destiny (the lightsaber) which will be going through Han like a hot knife through butter. He can also blind with smokescree, lightning-element ground-based aoe attack that can at the very least stun and shapeshift into a big monster (though there is no increase in stats). Then SAO Kirito can bust out Starburst Stream, which even Heathcliff was hardpressed to fully block/deflect despite being able to deflect the giant Skull Reaper, and the even better Eclipse.

I still go with Kirito if Han is not given enough distance to fly before he gets roadkilled. How much distance between the two are we going with?

Gemmysaur said:
To clarify, the slashing magic thing is 'Spell Blast'. He can do that by hitting the exact centerpoint of a spell with a swordskill. It just so happens that ingame, it's called hitbox.
'Arms Break' is breaking weapons.

The lasers thing in GGO was aimdodging as he said he was predicting the prediction lines.

His Hypersonic reaction is from swatting bullets from an automatic weapo while running in a near-straight line towards the opponent.

Kirito can't slash at something he can't percieve like lightspeed arrows. He can however predict where it will come from based on Han's subtle movements like the direction his eyes are looking.

If I understand Han's profile properly, which is messy btw, he has Superhuman reflexes and MHS flight with enough mana for his 'pre-training with the witch' profile. He gets blitzed by a Supersonic swordsman with Hypersonic reflexes. He's probably not gonna be fast enough to accelerating to MHS before Kirito reaches him.

Kirito, with the ability to swap avatars without any cooldown or aftercast delay will be capable of using GGO's glowstick of destiny (the lightsaber) which will be going through Han like a hot knife through butter. He can also blind with smokescree, lightning-element ground-based aoe attack that can at the very least stun and shapeshift into a big monster (though there is no increase in stats). Then SAO Kirito can bust out Starburst Stream, which even Heathcliff was hardpressed to fully block/deflect despite being able to deflect the giant Skull Reaper, and the even better Eclipse.

I still go with Kirito if Han is not given enough distance to fly before he gets roadkilled. How much distance between the two are we going with?
Actually, he has supersonic+ reactions at the very least, if not more, for pre-training. Since he was able to see clearly Hwan Sung Gon who was massively outspeeding his own sonic booms. Not to mention, he was reacting to bullets flying at him easily.

Plus, Kirito is pretty much restricted to ALO mode because of Han Jee Han's flight which he abuses all the time.

So no, Kirito ain't winning even round 1.

Tivanenk said:
Plus, Kirito is pretty much restricted to ALO mode because of Han Jee Han's flight which he abuses all the time.

When was this one then? BoS? Or was there a something he did to get to supersonic+ before witch training? I am genuinely curious because his profile is messy and I know nothing about the manwha.

SuperHuman combat speed and reactions. Supersonic to MHS with flight (Casually creates sonic booms in flight without losing mana and can go 62 miles per second if enough mana is used

Gemmysaur said:
Tivanenk said:

When was this one then? BoS? Or was there a something he did to get to supersonic+ before witch training? I am genuinely curious because his profile is messy and I know nothing about the manwha.
SuperHuman combat speed and reactions. Supersonic to MHS with flight (Casually creates sonic booms in flight without losing mana and can go 62 miles per second if enough mana is used
I have no idea why he has superhuman stats pegged onto him when that was only the beginning of the story when he was wacking slimes and zombies. Pre-witch is end of Season 1, and by that point, he could easily see supersonic+ characters and react to machine gun fire. His combat speed should be at least supersonic+ by that point, reaching MHS by using flight at full speed (I don't think he ever used it to full speed though because he needs control over it, but it does give him a speed boost).

Honestly, either I or A6colute can easily remake him profile for it to be more accurate, because there's quite a lot of stuff missing or just plain wrong. And wtf, since when is he city level even with spam? I don't remember that. His best DC feat was taking out a giant golem from my memory, which should be large building to city block level.

I'll fix it up I'll fix it up. Been meaning to do so but whenever I do I always get interrupted

I needed to fix the speed anyway. That said a bit skeptical on thereacting to machine gun feat. And yeah he never did go on full speed, that's why I said 'can' but I'll fix that up.

And his best DC is continuously increasing ever since the latest buffs on the manwha with current chapters with how he keeps getting more and more absurdly power. But I'll move it down to multi-city block. Even if he says he never gets tired out and could continously unleash that amount of damage with ease endlessly.

Okay, now that Jee-Han's profile's been cleared up I give all three rounds to him. Also shouldn't his base durability be a bit higher since he took a casual blow from Lolikeanu without the use of any magic protection?

I don't remember Lolikeanu having good DC feats, it's mainly her life hax that makes her dangerous. Hell, even the MC's friend is probably stronger.

Gonna make a vs page for her soon actually.

But yeah, no good DC feats for her. Not sure if it was a physical strike or a magical attack either but Jee-Han shouldn't scale.

Okay what about taking a ki enhanced blow from his friend? Or taking blows from the blue haired girl? He casually took the first and less casually took the second, both in base, no iron skin or barriers, or anything like that.

Wait, are you talking about when Poong Sae-Yun beat the crap out of Han Jee-Han the first time? He almost died from it back then and the better feats happened when she leveled up. And when did Shin Sul-Il deliver blows to the MC that were aiming to kill?

The sister of his best friend? As impressive as that was she was probably holding back. Then again her best feat was oneshotting a giant monster and then again she looked pretty pissed too. With her awareness of Jee-Han's ability she should know that he could take it.

No wait. She did train him by beating him up in the later chapters.

Best bet might be Wall to Room with how easily she can lift a gigantic hammer and move around.

The sister of his best friend? As impressive as that was she was probably holding back. Then again her best feat was oneshotting a giant monster and then again she looked pretty pissed too. With her awareness of Jee-Han's ability she should know that he could take it.
No wait. She did train him by beating him up in the later chapters.

Best bet might be Wall to Room with how easily she can lift a gigantic hammer and move around.
Well, there was that time in the beginning when she thought Han Jee-Han was a fake, but he took two blows and almost died from it. Granted, he was debuffed back then, but she was comparatively weak and beating the crap out of him. And training feats shouldn't really apply because it's hard to measure how hard she went on him.

In the training with her first blow she easily broke through the magic enforced walls of the dungeon, and that was less serious then when she beat him up for the training. Also the blow wasn't meant to kill, but he took a kii infused blow from his best friend around chapter 100, which should be stronger than any of his regular blows, which are at least wall level.

Well, granted I do think that his defense is around wall level, especially with the latest chapters.

See Jee-han this is why you put points in your vitality. Still, I think that might be potentially room level at least considering he didn't get blown away by the impact. Then again the power could've been lowered down by the shield despite it breaking.

But yeah I think him being knocked down earlier on the fight could've been more than just wall level.

See Jee-han this is why you put points in your vitality. Still, I think that might be potentially room level at least considering he didn't get blown away by the impact. Then again the power could've been lowered down by the shield despite it breaking.
But yeah I think him being knocked down earlier on the fight could've been more than just wall level.
Nope! Gotta get that sweet intelligence up!

Back