• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Han Jee-Han vs Raim Horde Morpheus

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
This is the first battle of Raim Horde Morpheus, so I decided to use Han Jee-Han, the real life South Korean gamer, as his first opponent

Han Jee-Han - Pre-Lolikiano Training

Raim Horde Morpheus - Base

Speed Equalized

Location - Marineford

Han Jee-Ha - 0 ()

Raim Horde Morpheus - 0 ()

Inconclusive - 7 (Ricsi-viragosi, Litentric Teon, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Enryu The Red Tower, Jimboydejuan12, DaBigP, Dargoo Faust)

Bump

I'll debate with y'all if you want since I'm the only one knowledgeable about the series

Ya know, there's not much this version of Han can do. Aside from potentially one shot with his lightning arrow. Though Han doesn't always lead with that, opting for his infinite magic arrows instead.

Raim has a lot more hax here. Putting people to sleep, time manipulation, power nullification, life absorption.

Like, just looking at it on paper, Raim has literally every advantage aside from the AP advantage. It seems most of Raim's hax relies upon physical touch. But his sleep inducement, and life absorption, don't. Han in this key doesn't even have the degree of versatility needed to help him here.

Like, I'm not sure if it's stompy or not, seeing as Han has one singular advantage, and one way to win. But it's uncertain if he'll lead with it, and, judging from Raim's profile, it seems uncertain if he'll go for his hax right away. But Raim has more ways to win, so I'll have to side with him.

Time Manipulation - Limited as it only makes a hologram that makes a clock or tell how many years has passed. (I don't really know what type of ability this is)

Sleep Manipulation - Unknown if he'd use it on his enemies due to the fact that he has only used it on his allies, and it is unknown if it can affect beings similar in strength to him.

Power Nullification - It's Magic Suppression and the space of the Magic Suppression should at least be 2 people that's apart from each other by at least 1 meter facing the same direction, but casted it at least 5 meters away, and it is unknown if it can affect beings similar in strength to him.

Life Manipulation - Has only used it on animals and has never used it on combat so it is unknown if it can affect beings similar in strength to him. But he can use his Summoning then use it as it doesn't take that much time to cast it.

I think his strongest ability is his Teleportation due to the fact that he can teleport his enemies away just by raising his finger and he should be able to use his Teleportation along with his system that can check the surrounding country-continental wide, but has never shown to teleport someone away that far. He did teleport a being of the Decar Tribe (which should belong to the Magic World) by raising his finger and telling him to get out of his face, but it's unknown how far. The farthest thing his teleportation achieved is teleporting one of his Disciple to his shop, but I don't know exactly how far they are from each other. Then next should be Sleep Manipulation then Dream Manipulation.

To be honest, it's unknown if his moves would work on beings similar in power to him since he's one of the Top Tiers of the Verse, but he has the most feats out of them all.

Vote counted.

I wonder how teleport would affect him inside an ID (and han would use it, as fighting outside one is suicide in his verse). The problem is that his other hax are unknown.

How strong were the animals that he used life absorption on? Because hans gamer ability reacts to it as an HP drop.

Han showed to resist magic supression done by weaker people than him in terms of mana, and it does count for all his versions, as its just the equivalent of dick mesuring contest of someones magic

Sleep is debatable, it is a hax that should not depend on enemy level, but he likely would not use it by what you said tough

Thats not time manipulation tough, i suppose it would be either some limited form of clairvoyance.

ILL Say inconclusive due to lack of knowlege

Bump

The animals are just basic animals though.

Life Absorption : It could be felt from the town 1

He immediately expands his tower after he absorbs their life

1 and 2 and 3

New feats for latest chapters

He shouldn't even exist due to devouring the World's Dreams 1 and 2 and 3

As you all may know, his location system can reach country-continental wide.

With it, he teleported to one of the spots where he spotted some beings of the Devil Kin 1 and 2

Absorbing the life of animals is not that impressive then, hans gamers body registers life absorption as hp decrease, I doubt size manipulation helps either tough.

I mean, existing despite actions that are supposed to stop that is either time paradoy immunity or resistence to erasure if time manipulation is involved, I do feel like that is not the case here but I very much doubt it would change much tough, as han cannot erase.

yeah, my question would be how it affects an illusion barrier, as they are city sized pocket dimensions.

yes, it creates a barrier of differing sizes with different effects (empity reproductions of the enviroment, creating monsetrs, time dilatation or combination of the two)

Does it just create a barrier around the area surrounding Han and Raim?

Raim should be able to teleport out of that due to his system and his teleportation ability then.

Just to note.

Raim can also become Invisible and summon Beasts and Demons for him.

He can also fly.

while nor greatly explained, despite being called a barrier, it seems to recreate a pocket dimension overlapping the actual reality, and some are capable of forcing people to stax inside them despite having teleportation (we do not know if it works for han, as his barriers do get stronger with levels)

I think the MC can get out of pocket dimensions due to being a Dream Walker

Dreams are basically the dreams of any person (He goes around Dreams where he can see the people that are dreaming and what they're doing)

I think he went into the World Tree's Dreams and then opened the core of the World Tree with preparation since the World Tree is a strong being. 1 2 3 4 5

He also has Dream Manipulation where if you get touched, he'll send you to the Abyss.

Even another Dream Walker couldn't break out of it and he can maintain it for years (Seeing as how he sent someone to the Abyss and stated that he'll keep them there for 20 years)

pretty sure that its specificly because a dream works like pocket dimension and not because he can escape pocket dimensions naturaly.

han has the specific ability to break illusonary worlds.

Yeah, then he might not be able to leave Pocket Dimensions.

Where does that specific ability to break Illusory Worlds come from? I don't think I see it.

Sends them to the Abyss just by touching them - 1 2

It has layers seeing as how an experienced Dream Walker thought she could get out but was still in there 1 2 3 4

The Abyss should be a BFR seeing as how the dude that he sent to the Abyss dissapeared (Converted his Karma and made it into a Nightmare) - 1 2 3 4

ID barriers are essentially recreations of reality that can, but don't have to, overlap our own. Anyone from the Abyss in Han's verse can make these barriers as they must fight inside them or risk falling victim to Gaia's power. These barriers can be broken with their power. The barriers don't hold any kind of AP or durability value that we've seen so far, only that, depending on the strength of the creator and how much money they've paid, they can force certain people inside, or disallow them from entering.

Also, Han specifically has a barrier that nulls his opponent's teleportation. So Raim's primary technique would likely be ineffective.

Does he start out with that then?

He should still have a shot with his Dream and Sleep Manipulation

Raim could Teleport Han when the match starts since he usually Teleports and can Teleport others

Just to note, ID barriers are different from any other kind of barrier Han can create. As ID barriers are something everyone in the verse can create.

Wow, I never got the notification for this until now.

He doesn't lead with it per say, but it comes pretty soon after the fight starts. After he gets a slight feel for his opponent by bombarding them with Danmaku. Though if Han is instantly teleported, he's more than intelligent enough to go straight for his teleportation/flight nulling barrier.

He doesn't have much of an answer for sleep or dream manipulation, however. However, if they both rely on physical touch, then it's very unlikely that it'll work on Han, just for the simple fact of his mana barrier standing in between the two. Not to mention the constant Danmaku, some of which moves at the speed of light. Adding summons to that as well as a skill that allows him to immobilize opponents by taking a silly stance and Han has quite a bit going for him.

Assuming Raim's other hax works based upon physical touch, I'll go with Han as he can nullify Raim's primary technique, that being his teleportation, can render many of his other hax useless just by means of his mana barrier preventing physical contact, and his constant danmaku keeping up enough pressure to give Han time to perform something like fools act, followed by magical bindings and a sleep spell.

He can hover his arm in front of them and make them fall asleep as shown here 1

His teleportations range should be more than a hundred meters due to his house being far away from the town since he needed isolation and could possibly be more if I have proof of him being able to use his system that can check the surrounding country to continental wide then teleport his enemies there. It should be possible as he used his system and teleported to one of the Demon Kins that was dotted as red on his system.

He can also teleport himself to go in front of Han Jee Han or turn invisible and summon countless Demons and Beasts.

Raim could attack his barrier 1 2 3

Turning invisible doesn't really help too much, the ring of detection would allow Jee-Han to identify him.

Teleportation is nulled for the reasons listed above.

While he could attack his barrier, he also would be avoiding nigh infinite danmaku. The likes of which would likely slaughter his countless beasts, if they are indeed countless.

The only thing Han doesn't have an answer to is sleep manipulation. As Han doesn't have an answer to this, I'll simply go with inconclusive, due to uncertainly with what Raim will start with, as well as the lack of proof for whether or not it works on someone on his level. Han also has light speed arrows to work with.

Oh wait, hold on. I take back everything I said, lmao.

I completely forgot that this is pre-Lolikiano Han.

In which case, he only has light speed arrows going for him. Nothing else at this point in the story really helps him all that much.

So I'll stick with inconclusive. One shot light speed arrows vs hax.

Won't speed equal make all of the attacks equal in speed though.

Votes will be updated later.

as it was estabilished in the thread about speed equal, base attack speed gets equalized, spepecific attacks faster then the other attacksof the user do stay faster relativly

Back