• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito fights another shield user.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Imma try to do something different than your normal Star King Kirito spam.

Kirito

vs

Jaune Arc

Rules:

• Beginning of Alicization Kirito (So no freeze gg here. All Sword Skills) vs Volumes 1-3 Jaune.
  • Kirito just has a basic sword since he has no standard equipment in this key, and this is what he used against Ugachi the Lizard Killer anyways.
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
Score:

Kirito: 0

Jaune: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Jaune transparent

Kirito UW Full Body Just Teen

It's back scaled from Goblin Vaporization though

.... that said when the fork was that feat supposed to happen

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that was supposed to be in the tournament but well

A1

Oh. Apparently it's in volume 16. How dandy. I was searching through volumes 9-13.

It's in Sword Art Online Volume 16 ― Alicization Exploding, Chapter 18 ― War of the Underworld, Page 20.

Jaune has quite literally 0 skill and can't even properly use his aura, putting him against a master swordsman seems stompish

Welp...

And if Jaune's High 8-C he has a pretty sizable AP advantage, seeing as how Ruby vs Kirito threads go...

>Kirito freeze meme

>In a match where Kirito doesn't freeze

kyle i'm officially banning you from this site

WeeklyBattles said:
Kirito oneshots baseline High 8-Cs which jaune would be
Didn't Jaune damage something that Vol 4 Ruby wasn't able to even damage?

"Capable of harming the Nuckelavee, which took attacks from both Ruby and Nora without much damage."

In the episode I also remember Jaune in the beginning being able to deal more damage than Ruby and Nora before they began dealing more damage too.

They're at least equals in AP.

@Xmark Yes Jaune and Ruby are equal in AP

High 8-C kirito stomps monsters that are far stronger than baseline High 8-Cs, its the reason why Kirito vs Ruby was closed

I thought it was closed because Ruby had the higher AP? And mobility advantage with flight and everything. That's why Ruby won against Kirito and was added to their profiles before the big changes to both verses.

Really? Huh...

Well, ALO characters are baseline to maybe a bit above baseline High 8-C, so maybe that can work.

Another Ruby vs Kirito thread? Kek

Back