• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
In today's episode, we have a ditto battle. Kirito... vs himself!

Battle Rules:

Battle Info:
  • Aincrad Kirito is 44.54 Tons while Post-Aincrad Kirito is 16.2026706295 tons
60nMMeP.jpg

e2c52c5d20e380fe755d2a31c16f748f.jpg

Last edited:
Let's get a couple of things out of the way. Post-Aincrad should have more utilities and abilities since he has access to the Sacred Arts, Perfect Weapon Control Art, Incarnation, and is obviously more skilled. Aincrad Kirito has the AP advantage, some items like Health Potions that should keep him in the fight, and Mid-Low Regen.

Hmm... For the sake of ease, I'll refer to Aincard Kirito as A!Kirito, and Post Aincard Kirito as PA!Kirito.

In essence, melee-wise, both of the Kirito will suffer from 'you know everything I am going to do, but I know what you are going to do, strange isn't it?" big time due to them being the exact same person, with PA!Kirito obviously being the more skilled one - however, A!Kirito's regen, ap advantage, and especially his Class 5 LS advantage really **** up PA!Kirito's chances of winning in CQC... Like... A!Kirito could literally tear off PA!Kirito's swords from his hands if he grabs ahold of them even once.

PA!Kirito's Sacred Arts are his biggest chance of winning, but idk too much about 'em. Will leave it up to you, Curry. On an unrelated note, could you link their profiles in your opening post?

It's stated in the light novels that PA!Kirito is massively inferior to A!Kirito, so this makes sense. PA!Kirito's sword also has more Durability than A!Kirito's dual blades, so he'd be able to deflect his blows fairly well (especially since PA!Kirito would be the superior fighter via learning more from Suguha and at the Sword Mastery Academy).

But the problem is, A!Kirito can just... use Healing Crystals to go back to Full HP at any time. Sure PA!Kirito can try to stop it, but with A!Kirito's regen and superior stats, there's really nothing PA!Kirito can do. Incarnation goes a loooooong way to help, but A!Kirito has too much healing to permanently put down, unless PA!Kirito gets into a super stressful situation to make him go 8-A, which I don't really see happening here.

Going A!Kirito.

It's stated in the light novels that PA!Kirito is massively inferior to A!Kirito, so this makes sense. PA!Kirito's sword also has more Durability than A!Kirito's dual blades, so he'd be able to deflect his blows fairly well (especially since PA!Kirito would be the superior fighter via learning more from Suguha and at the Sword Mastery Academy).

But the problem is, A!Kirito can just... use Healing Crystals to go back to Full HP at any time. Sure PA!Kirito can try to stop it, but with A!Kirito's regen and superior stats, there's really nothing PA!Kirito can do. Incarnation goes a loooooong way to help, but A!Kirito has too much healing to permanently put down, unless PA!Kirito gets into a super stressful situation to make him go 8-A, which I don't really see happening here.

Going A!Kirito.
In that case, I'll go with A!Kirito as well.

Back