• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirei Kotomine vs. Bleeder (3 More Votes)

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Kirei Kotomine vs. Bleeder

Speed is equalized, and Bleeder is using Steel Allomancy. No Mantra Boosts or Grail Sludge, and this is Stay night Kirei.

Battle takes place in Elendel (Think late-19th Century New York).

Kirei - 4 (Strawman, Velox, Prom, Apies)

Bleeder -

Incon -

Kirei Kotomine
Paalm-MotP

Gargoyle One said:
Bleeder's regen should allow him to outlast Kirei in the long ru
Kirei's Profile:

"Regenerationn Negation with Black Keys"

I mean, that said, Bleeder can knock whatever keys he's weilding out of his hands, but if I'm not mistaken he has several others on his person.

Kirei's Keys are throwing weapons and affect targets on a spiritual scale and can negate Low-High regen.

Again, Black Keys negate Regenerationn. Even if Kirei can't kill Bleeder, he can rip her apart and pin down the pieces with Black Keys, incapacitating her.

A Kandra is literally just a mass of muscle and is able to reform in any way. Pin Bleeder down and she'll just wrigle around the thing stabing through her and get free. Cut off a hand and she'll just reatach at the palm and reshape her hand to fit. How exactly does Kirei's regen negation work?

I mean, Bleeder can use Allomancy to deflect the keys mid air, but I doubt she'd be able to get rid of an entire fan of them thrown at her.

Kirei's regen neg operates on magic if I'm not mistaken, something that would assuredly screw over Bleeder considering she's a magical creature herself.

Black Keys are minor Conceptual Weapons that impose the laws of nature and mortality on targets and function on a spiritual scale, so they can pin someone down by hitting their shadows and trap even much stronger beings because they affect the soul. Black Keys are also made out of magical energy, not metal.

Ah, gotcha. Definitely killing Bleeder as spiritual magic and weapons have already shown to monumentally mess her up.

Does Kirei usually wear anything made of metal on his person? Only other way I could see Bleeder catching him before he throws his keys.

Alright, I'll concede the Black Keys are a pertty good counter. What about skill? Bleeder is a few thousand years older then Kirei. Then again, she out witted by Wax. I'm not sure.

She wasn't exactly outwitted by Wax. I'm pretty sure it was explained she had an attachment to him and specifically tried not to kill him.

I would consider what he did out witting her. They both knew bullets wouldn't be a problem for her. So he shot her with something that would be a problem. She thought he was using bullets again. He wasn't. Out witted.

That doesn't make Wax smarter than her, or even comparable. She just didn't know Wax had access to a hemalurgic bullet.

I'll stress again she could have killed Wax a dozen times over, she chose not to because she was attached to him.

(EDIT): We're also talking about her experience in combat, which is separate from her planning skills.

Bump

Also, Bleeder should be able to knock Kirei back with Allomancy with his necklace. Allomancers can make objects as small as coins lethal if they are practiced enough, and Bleeder was nearly as good as Wax in Steel Pushing.

IDK if that would kill him (Basically a Wall level attack condensed on the small area of the cross), if it doesn't Kirei likely gets back up, and slices her apart with his keys.

Since this seems to come down to skill, I'll go with Kirei. Kirei was skilled enough to match one of the Hassan in combat, and Mantra Boosts only helped to close the stat difference.

Kirei - 2

Bleeder - 0

Apies and Prom didn't really come to a conclusion on who they were voting for, so I'll wait on counting those.

I feel like Bleeder should win, but I just can't come to anything conclusive. Maybe that's just my own personal bias. I don't really like Kirei much.

**** it, Kirei FRA I guess.

Ya forgot to put in that Mantra Boosts and Grail was resitricted, so I'll add those.

Thread can be closed now.

Back