• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So from what I've been hearing, Kirby is getting amped to a 2-C soon. I'm curious if this will legit happen. I'd be down for Kirby being this strong personally, but I just want to know the status of Kirby's tier, and how it will change.

Apparently Efficiente is cooking up some sort of culinary frickery that'll eventually prove kirby and the god tier's 2-C standing, but he also needs quite a bit of time to actually prove that, I'm not sure of much beyond just the TL:DR version.

he will get it eventually but Effi needs some japanese guides to explain it easily or hlaf the kirby page will be just the 2-C explanation

But here is ther rundown.

Another dimesnion can be proven to be a multiverse. Kirby and co fix it dimesnions at a time which is a 2-C feat. Grand doomers cause destruction in very similar dimensions. They feed off of the gear things that comprise lor starcutter. Lor starcutter got absolutley whooped by landia with master crown and, unlike lor, the master crown is stated to possess infinite power, scaling it into 2-B territory. Void is revived by all the cultists and countless dark hearts which buffed dedede and MK hard. Void casually created 4 master crowns which puts him at least 4x above the 2-B feat.

Effi wants kirby's tier to be 5-A/4-A to low 2-C/ 2-C to 2-B

I don't agree with scaling pre-super star kirby to 5-A for reasons that i will state either when the upgrade does happen or if anyone wants my input rn.

Arceus0x said:
he will get it eventually but Effi needs some japanese guides to explain it easily or hlaf the kirby page will be just the 2-C explanation
But here is ther rundown.

Another dimesnion can be proven to be a multiverse. Kirby and co fix it dimesnions at a time which is a 2-C feat. Grand doomers cause destruction in very similar dimensions. They feed off of the gear things that comprise lor starcutter. Lor starcutter got absolutley whooped by landia with master crown and, unlike lor, the master crown is stated to possess infinite power, scaling it into 2-B territory. Void is revived by all the cultists and countless dark hearts which buffed dedede and MK hard. Void casually created 4 master crowns which puts him at least 4x above the 2-B feat.

Effi wants kirby's tier to be 5-A/4-A to low 2-C/ 2-C to 2-B

I don't agree with scaling pre-super star kirby to 5-A for reasons that i will state either when the upgrade does happen or if anyone wants my input rn.
Yeah I'm interested in hearing your explanations go ahead

pre-super star kirby beat nightmare and dark matter (swordsman and normal)

Parallel nightmare currently scales to 4-A characters

Dark matter should scale to 4-A

Dark matter swordsman was cloned (he may have been even weaker than the original) in the Meta Knight playthrough for Planet Robobot. MK was already above Galacta knight at that time which should put him around or above Marx who would be 4-A likely low 2-C if that upgrade happens.

No character goes through any notable powerups in the game besides kirby gaining copy abilities in the original game. This is also the argument i wanna use against 4-A and low 2-C. Nova should scale to 2-C or 2-B as well, i don't find any reasons for it not to. Keys are given when a character had a timeskip with training or had a new notable transformation or powerup. Kirby has none of those. Giving kirby the 5-A and 4-A low 2-C tiers would be like giving Mario a tier for the original super mario games where he is like 8-C.

? I just want the upgrade to happen when explicit confirmations of it may be achievable, but not before it. As I see that's not the same as me not wanting the upgrade to not happen soon.

I could make an upgrade thread any day and have it accepted, but what that would lead to would be a terrible for everyone, including the wiki's ability to index information about the verse.

Laserzguy said:
Hory shizu tier 2 Kirby? Just don't tell somelatinguy
i actually saw comments on buu vs kirby death battle episode that were replying to Somelatin guys (already deleted) comments. Apparently he was downplaying them even there.

He is either the most dedicated troll in the universe or...well...

If you mean how he exists in all dimensions then that just means that all dimensions have a Void Termina each, he's not omnipresent. People portray that as if he were a multiversal threat or something, which is wrong.

Him being the origin of all is also as in a Adam and Eve way, hence he's immediately said to be the ancestor of all right when said to be the origin.

I think there's two possibilites

1. It will be rejected
Or
2. It will be a composite key (normal game Kirby is still 4-A)

I think Kirby is universal with only thing

Composite
Most of the descriptions that says that Kirby is universal are mostly composite ones,Therefore,i think Kirby should have a composite key

Ok man, that doesn't change that's what the rules are, you ain't gettin' a composite Kirby

Is there even a Kirby to Composite? Compositing is when you take every iteration of Kirby and mix it all together into one profile. That’d give us, what, Normal Kirby + Smash Bros Kirby? What else is there?

I mean the bosses are far higher, and logically he scales (at least in 4 and Ultimate with spirits.)

E
Is there even a Kirby to Composite? Compositing is when you take every iteration of Kirby and mix it all together into one profile. That’d give us, what, Normal Kirby + Smash Bros Kirby? What else is there?
The various mangas + Right Back at Ya

There was also a Dark Mind thread that was supposed to upgrade Kirby, which got closed for reasons I don't understand. Either way, Kirby is due for an upgrade

Composites are allowed under specific circumstances. These are:
  • Profiles for entire species may be acceptable, if it can be shown that the species in question would potentially be capable of having any and all of it's potential characteristics at once. However, these profiles should not include exceedingly extraordinary or underwhelming feats and abilities from notable individuals of a species, and the viability of these profiles are determined on a case-by-case basis.
  • In the event that a character has no linear canon, but rather treats all of the related works as being canon without much context as to the order of events, a profile detailing all of their feats at once may also be acceptable.
  • While some verses may have a lot of stories written by a lot of different authors over a wide span of time, as long as these are all considered canon to each other, their feats can be used together without being considered a composite.
This means that a composite is allowed if it’s a Composite of a Species that can canonically be composited (I.e the Pokémon Pages), or a Composite of a Character that doesn’t treat anything as Canon or Non-Canon but rather has pretty much no storyline to decide what’s Canon in the first place (I.e Bugs Bunny). In addition, characters that have 1 Iteration written by multiple characters are not considered a composite (I.e Wolverine from Marvel Comics).

Kirby fits for none of these rules.

I agree. Making a composite profile for the sake of upgrading Kirby to a higher tier isn't plausible. I would prefer we wait for the actual upgrade rather than us cheapening our ways up there.

I agree. Making a composite profile for the sake of upgrading Kirby to a higher tier isn't plausible. I would prefer we wait for the actual upgrade rather than us cheapening our ways up there.
A composite wouldn't upgrade him either way. Why are we even discussing this? His game version is by far the strongest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back