• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I find it interesting how nobody talks about Kirby defeating Landia two more times in his newest game one of them being a DX form so there's even more weird outlier stuff to work with.

Kirby had beat Landia once. Beat Magolor twice (one was in a running competition, I know) and he HAD to use Super Abilities. He also defeated Galacta Knight twice too. Galacta Knight is strong enough to bend another dimension and use it as an attack. Comeon, I just can't see the reason for the Super Abilities being counted as an outlier. Kirby has only 2 MSS feats.

But, also, I don't agree with everyone in Kirby being Multi Galaxy and likeky Universe Level (beings like Waddle Dee and Nightmare, cause if Nightmare got to be M. Galaxy level, Kracko would be that level too, by PS, and well KRACKO'S NOT THAT LEVEL, BY THE LOVE OF GOD). I mean, there's no big proof that Waddle Dee is in the same level as Kirby (from Crystal Shards) and the one in Kirby Super Star is clearly weaker than him, a lot weaker. I agree only with "God Tiers" and maybe "Top Tiers" on being that level. The ones like, Meta Knight, Galacta Knight, Magolor, Dark Meta Knight, all those Knight guys.

That's something very clear to me. There are plenty more of Planetary feats in Kirby than Multi System Solar. There are also, more Multi Galaxy/Universal feats in the franchise than Multi System Solar ones. I just can't see why classify that as an Outlier.

A lot of Kirby feats are Planet Level, and well, he's not only that. I mean, Dark Nebula destroyed lots of constelations by waking up, until the only thing visible was another galaxy. BY WAKING UP.

Also, Kirby always seems to have the same difficult to face the same enemies, and that includes Magolor as well. I mean, there's the Galacta Knight thing, there's the Magolor/Master Crown thing, there's the Landia/Master Crown thing (two times, and if you tell me that's not canon, well you better see a better example of Planet Pop Star's Moon. In two games, Kirby's and Nightmare battle make part of it explode . In the same game there's also the incarnation of both moon and sun, Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright . In Kirby's Super Star, both sun and moon are fighting. And in Kirby's Triple Deluxe there's a HUGE moon in the sky), there's also Claycia... who, well.... opened an hole in time and space...

Also there's Galacta Knight feat. Just look at it. Take any another verse as an example, any normal person would say that he did cut through time/space, opening a dimensional rift (just like the game calls it), and right after uses the alternate dimension as an attack. That's HUGE

DarkLordofShadows said:
Kirby had beat Landia once. Beat Magolor twice (one was in a running competition, I know) and he HAD to use Super Abilities. He also defeated Galacta Knight twice too. Galacta Knight is strong enough to bend another dimension and use it as an attack. Comeon, I just can't see the reason for the Super Abilities being counted as an outlier. Kirby has only 2 MSS feats.
Well in the fight following Kirby's initial battle with Magolor, Magolor used Super Abilities as well while Kirby did not.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
DarkLordofShadows said:
Well in the fight following Kirby's initial battle with Magolor, Magolor used Super Abilities as well while Kirby did not.
I was talking about the initial part of the battle, in that comment. Sorry if I let this sound like the both of his battles.

Well the 3-B and 3-A upgrade seems to have been firmly turned down.

However I think what would be important to talk about if the original topic of this thread is still valid.

Especially pertaining to AN's points further above.

Assuming that Kirby's only Multi System Solar Level, when the entire franchise shows only 3 feats of that level (Necrodeus, Dark Nebula and Claycia).

And well on the other hand we have... Galacta Knight's feat, Magolor/Master Crown, Landia/Master Crown, Claycia's feat at the beginning of the game, Dark Mind corrupting Mirror World in a small period of time, and Meta Knight not only reacting but reflecting Magolor's sphres (he was the only one in the entire crew to do that). So 3 MSS feats>>>>6 feats of superior level? All of them with coerence with the power level in the series?

Meta Knight had only fought Kirby to kill him one time. When? Kirby Super Star. What happened? You just can't damage him, he will fly from one side to another, spamming a lot of fireballs, and summoning all kinds of things to stop you from going away, this is the only time when we saw Meta Knight going bloodlust. Later, he defeated Galacta Knight 2 times (not counting Return to Dreamland on this, cause I know someone's gonna say "Not canon" in the same franchise where a Planet gets wrecked in half and is perfecly fine after that).

Want to say that something's an Outlier? Better nerf Kirby to Planet Level then.

Also, I just dunno why the other post were closed, that kinds of annoys me. Always when I'm about to comment in a post, it gets closed.

@DarkLordofShadows We have just finished a discussion about this in another thread, so I would appreciate if you immediately and permanently drop the subject. Thank you.

Antvasima said:
@DarkLordofShadows We have just finished a discussion about this in another thread, so I would appreciate if you immediately and permanently drop the subject. Thank you.
I completely hate my life.

You're welcome.

I would really appreciate a response to my points above. I'm not going to type it all again, so I'll just quote it.

"Shouldn't the feat itself be straight up Galaxy Level?

The fight took place (Or at least, was located in close proximity to) the center of a galaxy, and it destroyed enough of the galaxy to reveal another galaxy that was relatively closeby. Assuming the explosion was omni-directional, shouldn't this mean that the attack reached the edge of the galaxy, thus justifying the feat by itself to be straight up Galaxy Level?"

I do not know. Possibly. Perhaps I should briefly highlight this thread for more input?

I can provide evidence that the battle took place by a Black Hole, potentially being supermassive. But that's it

All Galaxies have a SuperMassive Black Hole at it's epicenter. However, it sounds to me like It'll be Multi-Solar System+ not exactly Galaxy level but it's close seeing as it destroyed a significant portion of the Galaxy.

It at most reached the end of the galaxy, as the only thing visible from afar after the explosion was another galaxy.

Well, the Dark Nebula feat was calced at solar system and on another thread it was agreed he canonically needed the Triple Star (a final weapon) to beat him.

The calculation assumed that the feat destroyed a nebula rather than large parts of a galaxy though.

From what I can see this seems to be generally agreed upon regardless of anything else. So will this be added or is there something still needed to be discussed?

Antvasima said:
The calculation assumed that the feat destroyed a nebula rather than large parts of a galaxy though.
Still, this was because of several reasons involving the design of the area. You could even make the case that the large arm seen at the end of the gif is connecting to the area you're in. Even if it isn't, I still think that'd thoroughly show that he didn't destroy a galaxy. With the proximity you have to that arm they'd literally be touching each other and we see no evidence of such a cataclysmic event happening.

I'm not sure if we should say that it's not a nebula because it looks different than another galaxy shown within the game. Especially when Gamble Galaxy itself looks similar to that "wipsy gaslike" way more than the "solid" galaxy that we see after the feat. And we definitely shouldn't be using the fact that his name is Dark Nebula to justify that the feat was destroying a nebula.

I also believe there's a MSS feat with Drawcia messing with the skies and stars in the background. Though I'd need Cal or Azzy or someone to clarify on the context of the feat.

The name thing was more just an extra tidbit. But Gamble Galaxy doesn't look anything like this, wherein there are several stars in close proximity all moving around quick enough to leave line blurs.

That and there's still the point about the fact the galaxy that gets revealed is so close that if the thing destroyed was a galaxy they'd be intersecting each other.

Well, destroying a nebula containing several stars would still automatically count as Multi-Solar System, as far as I am aware.

Antvasima said:
Well, destroying a nebula containing several stars would still automatically count as Multi-Solar System, as far as I am aware.
MSS gets it's trillion x boost from SS due to distance rather than the act of actually destroying multiple stars. Destroying 2 stars that are, say, 100,000 km from each other would still be well within the bounds of solar system level.

Yes, I am aware of this. I just thought that stars were of regular distances to each other within a nebula.

Antvasima said:
Yes, I am aware of this. I just thought that stars were of regular distances to each other within a nebula.
It depends on the nebula, although apparently the average nebula is 8000 ly in diameter, so it'd be MSS even with assuming it's that.

Well, I suppose that Kirby can keep the Multi-Solar System rating then. However, we may or may not have to change the explanation texts in some of the related pages.

I'll also ask Cal or Azzy for clarification on the context of Drawcia's possible MSS feat.

But yeah some changes to the justifications may be best.

Well, perhaps Kirby can be scaled to Multi-Solar System level from two different feats then?

Back