• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just one thing to ask because I don't recall much on Kirby really.

Other than obvious exceptions like his robot armor and final boss abilities, are all of Kirby's other copy abilities accessible to him anytime via his stomach dimension or just specific ones? Kind of confused here.

Does that involve his stomach dimension being able to call upon the abilities whenever or is it an outside help kind of power that can't be used whenever?

P&A: " ..Transformation (By himself [Able to use his Copy Abilities without requiring to swallow enemies].. "

Standard Equipment: " ..While he is able to use Copy Abilities naturally, he has the following functions to help him even further; Copy Essence Deluxe, Copy Palette to store things in his stomach dimension and Ability Scrolls.. "

He can use any (normal) ability at any time as shown in Mass Attack, Return to Dreamland & Dream Collecion.

Ah so basically everyone of his abilities don't need any outside assistance/items, they're all apart of his standard battle equipment to use at any time?

Also, just out of curiosity, are there any calcs for the current feats that make/support Kirby being 4-A? If so, could you possibly link them to me please?

Unfortunately no. The feats are the ones Kirby's profile mentions+One Star Dream has via rotating multible solar systems in the background. Any calc is greatly appreciated.

Wait Star Dream is the one who performed that spinning solar systems feat? Where is that? His page only talks about defeating Meta Knights Halberd.

- Anime Kirby has an inner dimension, and can select objects stored there to exhale them, but can get Copy Abilities only from objects he just inhaled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAJrRhqCFVw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDUEP8h1kDQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWjYPMN__8o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRJ_XM-kKiY

- As shown in the first and last examples, he can choose whether he just stores what he swallows or actually savors it and feeds on it without digesting it.

- Game Kirby lacks an inner dimension; it's shown in the same game in which the Copy Palette appears that his stomach has a floor and walls, and that he can choose whether he just eliminates what he swallows or actually savors it and digests it.

- Him having the Deluxe Copy Abilities and the Copy Palette would render him being able to copy abilities pointless, so those elements appear in only one game each to give variety to them.

@Prof I know. Cal discovered the feat and Azzy told him it was 4-A, so any of them should add the feat to the profile with the proper context.

Eficiente said:
@Prof I know. Cal discovered the feat and Azzy told him it was 4-A, so any of them should add the feat to the profile with the proper context.
Okay, so where is this feat linked or shown then?

@SlG

So basically both game and anime kirby have an inner area regardless to store the abilities they suck in?

Anime Kirby has an inner dimension to store objects... It'd be a good idea to watch the videos.

Game kirby has an inner area, a stomach... It'd be a good idea to read the last paragraph again.

Somelatinguy said:
Anime Kirby has an inner dimension to store objects... It'd be a good idea to watch the videos.
Game kirby has an inner area, a stomach... It'd be a good idea to read the last paragraph again.
You don't need to be rude, I was only asking again to be sure.

My bad, 2 more questions.

First, in Kirby 64 it says that Kirby is able to fuse his copy abilities together to create new ones. How is this done?

Second, is Kirby able to combine any copy ability he wants together or only specific ones?

He has many ways of doing this:

In 64 he can make a Mix Ability by swallowing two enemies at once or merging the essence of 2 powers; he can generate 1 from the ability he already has and throw that to an enemy/attack that may give him a Copy Ability, if destroyed what will remain will be a combination of both powers that Kirby can swallow or grab to throw again. This is described as Kirby being able to do this, and the process also doesn't imply any power not being able to merged with other, so he can do this with any Copy Ability.

In Squeak Squad he had to fuse the powers once they were in his Copy Palette/stomach dimension by attract them with telekinesis and merge them, later deciding at any time when to use that power, or any power in his Copy Palette for that matter.

In Star Allies many characters can rise his hand or weapon to receive help from an ally in order to transform his weapon and sometimes his body to usually gain one elemental manipulation, or give a thematic combined attack. It's quite limited as some characters and abilities end up not making any fusion and just support other characters.

The essence of 2 powers? Other than this, the rest seems understandable.

Also, regarding the Copy Palette and anime Kirby's inner dimension, would both basically be the same thing? IIRC, the anime one is implied to be endless but im not sure given my vague memory of Kirby.

It's an object that its color depends on the ability.

Yes, it's one of the many things the games grabbed and said "welp this is canon now", although Cal was supposedly going to explain the position in the canon the anime has. I heard many reliable users who said that it was said to be limitless there, so I would think so.

Any more questions?

Actually yes another question.

It says on Kirby's page that his ghost form, Ghost Kirby, can erase targets from existence by putting them under his cloak. Do you happen to know where I can find and see this?

Both forms of Ghost Kirby should have True Flight and their Intangibility replaced with Non-Corporeality as the ability is said to be a soul and form can pass through stuff.

Illusion Creation should be remove from the Kirby profile, since it's a feat of Right Back At Ya.

He has a section dedicated to Anime Exclusive Abilities, yet he lacks some other anime powers. It would be easier if I had a composite key but certain person isn't okay with that.

Wait theres 2 ghost Kirby forms? What other one is there other than the one from that Gif?

Also, it says Kirby has time stop and resistance to it. Where is this shown?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Wait theres 2 ghost Kirby forms? What other one is there other than the one from that Gif?
Also, it says Kirby has time stop and resistance to it. Where is this shown?
When Kirby die, he became a ghost of his color. It's in one of the 3DS minigames (I don't remember if it's a mode of Planet Robobot or Deluxe).

The time stop and resistance to it is in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe. Beam Mage can stop time and the Kirby team can move in the stopped time.

YuriAkuto said:
It's in one of the 3DS minigames (I don't remember if it's a mode of Planet Robobot or Deluxe).
Planet Robobot, with the premise having its own game (Kirby Fighters Deluxe) with Ghost Kirby still being a thing.

Back