• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh, my bad I didnt know you disliked it or anything, I thought it was just a normal blog.

Anyway, so the doomers ate parts of the Lor (where is this) and it made them become loyal to Magalor?

When it was defeated by Landia and going to popstar while badly broken parts of it where scattered across Halcandra, Popstar and presumably Another Dimension. Occasionally in Return to Dreamland you enter a portal to Another Dimension to ultimately beat some Doomers who have some parts of the Lor. I'm missing some stuff but that would be it.

Wait, isn't being inside a black hole and then escaping it infinite speed? You know, bye bye time itself.

The black hole thing is Marx attack, they were in a pocket dimension. But Magolor and Galacta Knight have immeasurable speed feats.

Question again.

On Kirbys page, for his Copy Kirby form, it says he can use a move called Analayze Beam which is basically inhale without sucking enemies up. Where is this shown?

Back