• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That'll be great. I hate being a bother but Kirby's page lacks details like these for some of his abilities and for people who either remember little about Kirby or don't know him at all it gets confusing and difficult to find what your looking for.

Cal haven't already made a respect blog for all the abilities?

And the Void Manipulation of Hypernova come from nowhere.

Huh, I was going to tell you that since your future blog was going to by about DM maybe I could make a blog mainly related to P&A in the verse.

I want to know if it's actually going to be added or if I should add this to my list of incomplete stuff.

Okay (the 2nd ones a bit hard to make out but i'll believe it).

Now, I heard that Kirby has some paint brush that can make things reality. Where was this shown/stated?

To quickly abridge why it's secondary canon:

• Daddy Sakurai has massive input in it
  • Escargoon and Kabuki Kirby cameo in Mass Attack while Water Kirby became a recurring ability.
  • The current design of the Halberd, Castle Dedede, and the effing logo come from it.

@Prof The first gif shows Kirby possessing and erasing a large group of insects, the second shows a pink Kirby dying, becoming Ghost Kirby, teleporting, and reviving upon hitting another Kirby, the third shows the time stop working with an enemy divided into 4, to avoid the misconception of it only working with one enemy as the mistranslations indicate.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Now, I heard that Kirby has some paint brush that can make things reality. Where was this shown/stated?
Here. It's nothing special really.

@Saikou Given your appreciatio for my previous works in this verse I should probably ask you if you disagree or have doubts with anything else here.

Btw, one of Kirby's cloning feats (non-copy abilities, but base Kirby), the one where he made up to 6 different Kirby's is that legit or is just an opening for a Kirby game?

Not looking to removing it, just asking.

There are also instances where we don't see him cloning but other Kirbys just appear, which I presume is duplication via toonforce, but I could be wrong.

Other Kirbys of his color. The other Kirbys of other colors are presumably other characters.

Btw, this is probabaly easy to find, but it says Kirby has withstood black holes numerous times.

Could someone post an example or 2 by any chance?

The Black Hole is the attack of Marx.

For Magolor, he only have summon Doomers, but he was never said to be Mind Control for what I know.

The latter is considered mind control apparently for both of them on their pages.

I'd like to know if and where Kirby resisted said mind hax, if it even is.

It's assumed that Magolor used the Master Crown's power to make the Doomer's of Another Dimension fight for him.

Also, Magolor quite clearly displays Mind Control when he hjacks the Lor Starcutter. Return to Dreamland Flavor Text here:

https://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Magolor

"Magolor stole the Master Crown and the Lor from their sacred resting places on Halcandra. He's a liar and a wizard… Defeat him!"
Right from the bat he stole it and when the battle against the Lor starts, Magolor hjacks the ship with it changing color and fighting at his beckoning.

And the Lor Starcutter is known to have a mind of its own:

https://wikirby.com/wiki/Lor_Starcutter

The Lor is a legendary Halcandran vessel crafted by the ancients. It's said that an incredible power was used to construct it. And that the ancients used that same power to craft countless other legendary creations. I excavated this ship from the volcano where Landia dwells and repaired it. And I couldn't help but make a few upgrades before taking it for a spin. Legend also says that this ship has a mind of its own. I'm not so sure. But I'm hoping it will speak to me someday, if I take good care of it.

Just so I get this straight, because I've seen some walkthroughs of Return to Dreamland:

-Magalor controlled the Doomers using the crown then. There's an example or statement in-game about this right? Would him fighting Kirby with the Lor Starcutter be an example?

-Hijacking the Lor Cutter happened after Landias defeat yes?

-Kk on the Lot Star-Cutter, that statements also stated in game yes?

And finally, Kirby was able to fight off Magalors mind control?

Magolor also created a small black hole and Kirby presumably fought Daroach in one.

Magolor was never said to be have Mind Control, yes. The Doomers helping him when they used to eat parts of his ship and his (vague) statements of controlling everything is what gives him that power.

I was going to tell Cal once that Kirby resisting VT's mindhax is "Resistance to Empathic & Morality Manipulation" as opposite to mind control. I also have some gifs for VT but I want this thread to be completed first before adding them.

Controlling the universe after taking the crown right? And the doomers ate parts of the Lor?

Btw Eficiente I did some digging here and found that blog you made on the Kirby verse on DBF wiki. It had a lot of cool and useful info, you should ask to get that RT added to Kirby's page as a reference to some stuff.

Back