• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, this is most likely a stomp in Sailor Moon's favor. Kirby blitzes in R2 but he can't kill her.

This may sound cheap but... Does that ever work with someone as fast as Sailor?

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Is comparable, if not, superior to Marx, Nova, Lor Starcutter and Dark Matter. Is capable of flawlessly piloting and controlling the Warp Star which is fast enough fly from NOVA's summon point which is the galaxy's end to Pop Star in short time frames)

Universal travel
Cal don't updating these profiles is now meme.

@ZacharyGrossman273 Combat and travel speed is different for his absorption, which we know has a limit.

>>> Argued against Chrono.

>>> Provided loads of clarification against Magus.

>>> Had a hand in all of Lavos' defeats.

>>> Provided reasoning for Serge losing.

>>> Accepted Harle losing.

>>> First to claim stomp whenever they're outclassed.

>>> This is how I'm rewarded.

>>>Pachi I hate U ovo

Your reward shall be eternal joy in paradise. If by paradise you understand DBT. If not, well, poor you ovo

Hehehe

Kirby punches her...and she dies...

I'm actually not kidding. The Star Seed immortality is incredibly easy to get by. It's no different than Digicores or SOULs from Undertale.

@Cal No, no, no. Kirby from the Stars cannot beat Sailor Moon. Point. This is a stomp.

@Cal The translators always say "of", in my experience translating Japanese I say it's "from".

And for those who don't know this is as common there as saying "Sonic the hedgehog".

Well, Kirby doesn't have the advantage. But instead of being thousands upon thousands of times stronger, he's now about two times weaker. So...he fuses her with a copy ability.

>@Cal The translators always say "of", in my experience translating Japanese I say it's "from".

The title is Hoshi no Kirby right?

It means Kirby of the stars...

Can't believe this...is...this...is this apocalypse?

She underestimates him in character due to the latter being cute and this being...well...Usagi...and this gets her fused with a copy ability. Couple that with resistances to things she actually can use and more reliable and dangerous resurrection, and you got a win for the puffball.

@Efi even if i read japanese...i will say no...cause i only translate if i'm in the mood :>

Uh....i just came here to see you suffer

But i will think about this

No problem Cal, just for you :3

In this case if you suffer, i will suffer with you

Inconclusive (Cal needs to update Kirby's profile first, the duplication with consistency I proposed sounds very useful, and he is currently slower).

Won't Sailor moon just hax him to death really fast.

Also that argument of kirby being cute so she won't fight him is bad to say the least.

1. No it's not cute

No need to continue.

Eficiente said:
Inconclusive (Cal needs to update Kirby's profile first, the duplication with consistency I proposed sounds very useful, and he is currently slower).
Natural duplication is already on his profile though...

Back