• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We all know Digimon is actually 2D level.

And on that awkward note, I'm out before Dragon All Deletes me or Executor sends me to the Dark Area. ovo

@Dragon. When you "scale down" said resistances, I've still seen Zeed being mentioned.

@Fate. By similar logic, I could state that for example, Arale can't scale to Goku and Beerus can't erase souls because that was a gag episode. Kirby beating Magolor happened, and just because it's an outlier doesn't mean it didn't. If Kirby's spatial resistance feats coincide, in which they do, with the feat, then so be it. Heck, when I first brought up the resistance in a thread, resisting Magolor was mentioned. It's not like his AP scales. Plus, there are quite a few characters on this wiki who don't scale to x character, who is wayyyy above them, yet gain their resistances.

The real cal howard said:
@Dragon. When you "scale down" said resistances, I've still seen Zeed being mentioned.
Actually, we've long said we were removing that resistance justification. That's actually being removed. We've just ben slow removing it. So yeah, no.

Except that Arale got the scaling, and Kirby didn't.

Saying Kirby resists 3-A hax is the same as saying he resists the attacks from a character who was generally agreed that he shouldn't be able to deal with.

Which legit makes no sense.

It's like saying: "Kirby survives the hax-attack from this 3-A even though Kirby can't survive the hax-attack from this 3-A."

FateAlbane said:
Funny, because I don't see any Low-Godly regen in Kirby's profile and his current level is pretty much easily bypassed by spatial + soul attacks. It's simple as that.

Also why are you bringing distance into this when Kirby is ridiculously outclassed in Range as well? Wherever his soul is won't matter for jack. Even if separated she oneshots one then proceeds to oneshot the other. That simple.
Since when have Moon's attacks erased from existence? I don't see existence erasure on her profile until much later. From what I'm hearing, it just does the same damage to the soul as the body. And from what else I see, her attacks work on a Mid High scale, and would destroy the soul on that level too.

Even disregarding that what I said wasn't a mention of range, as this fight would be mostly be well within the range of one another, she has that range via transforming into Eternal Sailor Moon. Note how this is Super. Furthermore, Kirby's range should be higher, scaling to Dedede's MSS feat.

Or like saying that the Chrono Trigger cast can resist Hax on Dream Devourer's level and anything below of that same type of hax is going to fail.

FateAlbane said:
Except that Arale got the scaling, and Kirby didn't.

Saying Kirby resists 3-A hax is the same as saying he resists the attacks from a character who was generally agreed that he shouldn't be able to deal with.

Which legit makes no sense.

It's like saying: "Kirby survives the hax-attack from this 3-A even though Kirby can't survive the hax-attack from this 3-A."
Through anti-Cal double standards ovo That's my point though...

Hax doesn't relate to tier. Only reason I brought it up in the first place is because you made it seem like it did.

I never said that she erases existences, just that she can damage souls as well.

And Kirby would kiiinda need a mid to high-end Low Godly to be regenerating from a obliterated body and a destroyed or even fragmented soul alone, just saying.

And I'm saying she needs to hit the soul first, or even obliterate Kirby's body, given that her attacks could be easily reflected. I've yet to see her use an attack that would bypass that fact.

Besides, it's not like Kirby hasn't taken attacks to his soul or ghost forms before.

Failing to see how Kirby will be reflecting 3-C attacks and hax over and over, but hey.

To each their own.

My input/opinion is that this is stomp, but if others want to keep up, not stopping anyone. Peace out.

Because said 3-C attacks are put into a pocket dimension much larger than galaxy sized. It's not hitting him, or any shields of his. It's getting inhaled, and then spit right back out.

Anywho, someone sum up the arguments. I'm busy removing old reasoning off of files to please a certain person so that this will not be brought up again.

I just add that the AP advantage is big enough, it's just the emission of energy from its transformation that make it galaxy level, not an attack

I vote Moon via hax and AP advantage

@Dragon I am tired but I will try to summarize you later

Yeah...not the case. You can't say something's casual for energy emission, unless it's passive or involuntary. And from what I've seen, it's not. Besides, it's scaring Pharaoh, not beating it.

voting Sailor Moon.

Die kirby!

The vote is legit, the garl has the hax and AP to deal with the pink boy.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah...not the case. You can't say something's casual for energy emission, unless it's passive or involuntary. And from what I've seen, it's not. Besides, it's scaring Pharaoh, not beating it.
I remind you that this guy has easily moved his galaxy to MFTL speed and creates a galactic-sized whorm hole so yes, scare him and a good thing

"All baseline feats"...

...For a tier above Kirby's own.

>> Still asks why I didn't even feel like debating anymore.
1021tl

Twice as strong give or take and still in her favor.

Unless you're telling me someone who has half the power of their opponent is actually the stronger one.

Why is this happening? Calm down people. This thread has gone from Kirby vs Sailor Moon to AP Justifications, to Digimon for some unknown reason, to Chrono Trigger, to Ap vs Hax, to Hax, to hax again, to AP......sigh......I believe this is what is called a "sign".

FateAlbane said:
Twice as strong give or take and still in her favor.

Unless you're telling me someone who has half the power of their opponent is actually the stronger one.
I know some characters that could apply to that.

Buuuuut... that's offtopic.

PaChi2 said:
I know some characters that could apply to that.

Buuuuut... that's offtopic.
Blahblah, people who make up for that with hax, blahblah, you're most likely thinking some Digimon or SMT thread I forgot by now where it was either inconclusive despite gap in ap blahblah, due to difference in hax, blah, and you disagree, blahblah, not the case here when Moon's hax is up there as well and Kirby can't make up for that, blahblah, case by case, blahblah, blah blah, are we done?
1021tl

Also before someone says, yes, unlike others, this one genuinely annoyed me.

Thus I'm out for sure this time, before I say something I may regret later.

Not ovo Sorry here for anything. That's all from me.

Kirby blitzes horribly in round 2 if he can cross universes in 3 secs, that round definitely should just be removed.

Back