• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Cal Remember...967.2 quadrillion times FTL, not less. It only took him 3 seconds.

Blanked said:
Won't Sailor moon just hax him to death really fast.

Also that argument of kirby being cute so she won't fight him is bad to say the least.

1. No it's not cute

No need to continue.
I didn't say not fight. I said underestimate. Also...she won't hax him to death...because she can't. She has nothing in this form to put him down right off the bat like that.

When did Usagi ever underestimate an opponent thou when she knows she has to kill him. Cause you know willing to kill and all. Actually I don't recall her ever underestimating an opponent.

Also, rather than arguing at 23:56 for my time line i will just go to sleep and let some sailor moon fan do it for me.

Hopefully there will be a lot of suffrence to feed myself on tomorrow.

Mmmh... Kirby is 5 inches tall... Was ''Size Equalized'' already used in any of his battles?

I have doubts,. How does Kirby's immortality type 7 work here? He doesnt show us how dies,transforms into Ghost and revive by touching? Wouldnt Kirby revive again and again?

For this doubt IDK about the vote.

@Kirby71 Against an opponent with Soul Manipulation that seems useless, maybe he could do it one or two times.

Although I have my doubts with this version of Ghost Kirby; Is a soul or just a Non-Corporeal body?

The real cal howard said:
She underestimates him in character due to the latter being cute and this being...well...Usagi...and this gets her fused with a copy ability. Couple that with resistances to things she actually can use and more reliable and dangerous resurrection, and you got a win for the puffball.

Why did you match Kirby with Princess Snow Kaguya if you say he stomps here... Chalking up free wins for Kirby I see lol.

@czer do not write comments like this, they insinuate hatred and the answer may be inevitable (thankfully it's Cal because if you told someone else like I do not think it would have reacted like this)

It is. Kirby is outclassed and at best equal in hax though Moon's hax is usually corresponding to her tier so even that is debatable. Moon wins without effort.

>At best equal in hax

Um...what hax does she have in his form outside of time travel that would be effective here?

@Cal I dunno, for example, can Kirby survive spatial and soul destruction from a 3-C who would most likely murder even without said hax?

@Fate The gif I comment was Kirby going from one universe to another in 3 seconds.

Moon scales to a baseline. Kirby takes 1/2 galaxy level attacks w/o flinching. AP gap's not that big, and is lessened even further with other abilities. Kirby also takes space destroying hax from Magolor, who dwarfs Super Sailor Moon. Soul destroying attacks would mean little against Kirby if he separates his soul from his body, and has done that before.

So you're scaling the Outlier 3-A to his profile and this match?

RIP me then.

Guess Kirby is 3-A then scaling from Magolor and stomps.

Soul destroying attacks would mean little against Kirby if he separates his soul from his body, and has done that before.
Separating your soul from your body and fighting is one thing. Having it be destroyed along with your body is another matter entirely.

You'd need to assume that it bypasses regen, or doesn't get reflected. If said soul is miles off and you destroy my body, why would my soul be affected? Couple that with the regen and auto-res, and said attack wont't one-shot.

Funny, because I don't see any Low-Godly regen in Kirby's profile and his current level is pretty much easily bypassed by spatial + soul attacks. It's simple as that.

Also why are you bringing distance into this when Kirby is ridiculously outclassed in Range as well? Wherever his soul is won't matter for jack. Even if separated she oneshots one then proceeds to oneshot the other. That simple.

Don't strawman me. You can resist hax without scaling to them. Digimon do it all the time.
The entire point is that if you can't scale Kirby to fighting Magolor, then him not dropping dead when Magolor used said Space manipulation is just as much of an outlier.

We don't discard half or a third of a fight for being outlier.

We either discard the entire situation or not at all.

Back