• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Someone arguing your point isn't a direct attack on you. If you're going to act like we have no right to debate your points, than a debating site probably isn't for you.

It's only ever me though. I'm just tired of being singled out all the time.

We literally attacked one of Schnee's points earlier in this very thread. It is not only you.

The Wright Way said:
Someone arguing your point isn't a direct attack on you. If you're going to act like we have no right to debate your points, than a debating site probably isn't for you.
The question of "Who would win" isn't a factual debate because it can't actually be proven. It's people sharing their opinions and I'm saying everyone is acting like my opinions are wrong.

If they disagree, yes, they don't think it's correct.

If you don't like it, with all do respect, this site is not for you, because that's debates on this site in a nutshell

Schnee One said:
If they disagree, yes, they don't think it's correct.
If you don't like it, with all do respect, this site is not for you, because that's debates on this site in a nutshell
I'm just saying people take who would win in a fight too seriously and then nobody cares when someone's feelings get hurt.

The question of "Who would win" isn't a factual debate because it can't actually be proven. It's people sharing their opinions and I'm saying everyone is acting like my opinions are wrong.

Then this site isn't for you. "Who would win" might not be able to be factually proven, but this site has standards abd rules set in place to get as close to factual as possible. If your opinion contradicts that, then by our standards you are wrong. And as such, we have a right to call you on it.

I'm just saying people take who would win in a fight too seriously and then nobody cares when someone's feelings get hurt.

Well, that's certainly true, but someone simply objecting to your opinion isn't an attack on you. We disagreed with your opinion, but you're reacting like we actively insulted you.

If someone has insulted you, do tell us.

The Wright Way said:
Then this site isn't for you. "Who would win" might not be able to be factually proven, but this site has standards abd rules set in place to get as close to factual as possible. If your opinion contradicts that, then by our standards you are wrong. And as such, we have a right to call you on it.
I don't understand. If one generally asks anyone who can see the thread who would win in a fight, and I provide my interpretation of a characters strengths and weaknesses and say who I think would win, and the general consensus that is shown in the notable victories/losses/inconclusive section is ultimately determined by votes and essentially a compilation of everyone's opinions then how am I contradicting anything?

You're contradiction is saying that people are hurting your feelings because they're disagreeing with you and that's why you dislike the site.

Schnee One said:
You're contradiction is saying that people are hurting your feelings because they're disagreeing with you and that's why you dislike the site.
I don't dislike this site. I'm just upset right now.

Also, You say this.

"I'm not sure why you're acting like it's not a big deal"

"I feel like you're just being very dismissive"

No one insulted your feelings, they simply disagreed and your feelings got hurt.

Alright, let's drop it. If anyone else has anything to say, make a thread or take it to a wall and stop derailing.

Except you haven't? No one has insulted you, just disagreed, and people disagreeing with your interpretation is par the course here. You have to convince other users that your point of view is correct.

AnonymousBlank said:
Except you haven't? No one has insulted you, just disagreed, and people disagreeing with your interpretation is par the course here. You have to convince other users that your point of view is correct.
Sorry about that

The S U C C ends up with two options

1. Erza gets BFR'd to an infinite pocket dimension

2. Kirby gets a nice and shiny sword

DMUA's calculation was accepted so a new CRT can be made to upgrade Kirby 7-B to 7-A since the original calculation was wrong for 7-B was wrong.

Actually, it got rejected since 20 KM was a hard horizon cap due to visibility

DMUA said:
Actually, it got rejected since 20 KM was a hard horizon cap due to visibility
Well, okay, my mistake, then. I guess that Kirby stomps FRA

Back