• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
good

I don't know anything about Kirby's specific fighting abilities and I found out Herbie existed within the span of yesterday so I'll just watch the battle of rotund specimens

what does Herbie lead with? Because depending on what happens either Kirby gets hax-stomped or Herbie gets eaten

He usually leads with punching or yeeting into space. Obviously that won't do well against Kirby, but Herbie's far higher LS means he's not likely to get inhaled.

He usually leads with punching or yeeting into space. Obviously that won't do well against Kirby, but Herbie's far higher LS means he's not likely to get inhaled.
inhale isn't based on LS but on weight. Unless he weighs like 5 tons or sth he isn't getting away from kirby's inhale. LS would work only if he got his LS from a black hole or sth.

It should still apply to flight, or for Herbie specifically, he can just dig his heels into the air and leverage his lifting strength that way

His flight justification explicitly mentions he can "sky walk" to traverse as if air is a solid object, so

Even if he gets sucked in he could probably use a lolipop to travel back in time and just chuck Kirby a billion years into the past to prevent that outcome

His flight justification explicitly mentions he can "sky walk" to traverse as if air is a solid object, so

Even if he gets sucked in he could probably use a lolipop to travel back in time and just chuck Kirby a billion years into the past to prevent that outcome
well damn, if kirby can't suck then this kirby ain't got nothing to offer and gets hax stomped

he has 22 other powers then just suction but I do see your point, there's not a lot Kirby can do to prevent himself from just being chucked out of the fight, he only really resists EE

Back