• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I am full of GT fights today. Let's see... They're both babies. They both can use other's powers for their own. They're both 4-A/at least 4-A. Seems like a good battle. Who wins each round

Round 1: Speed Unequal

Round 2: Speed Equal

Round 3: Bloodlusted Kirby. Baby is in character. (so basically bloodlusted Baby too)

Round 4: Speed is equal and round 3 rules.

Dragon ball gt baby teen by chrisemerald chaos z-d5omcbc
Kirby the warrior of stars by xxkaijuking91xx-d48lz88

1) Kirby blitzes oh so hard.

2) Closer, but I feel that Kirby still takes this due to greater actual combat experience.

3) Kirby again.

4) I don't think we've ever seen Kirby get cut open before, so I don't think possession is going to work. Oral orifices of course lead to another dimension, so that's a no-go. Baby has the range advantage, but even with speed equalized I feel that Kirby can just take those blasts and shoot them right back.

I'm going to try again with the bump. Please respond guys. GT and Kirby don't get enough love.

1: Kirby clear speed advantage.

2: Kirby has the superior hax: his BFR stomach

3:Kirby as well for the previously specified reasons.

4: Kirby, basically the logic of the second round.

Final bump. If no one else responds, I'm going to assume it's a Kirby victory (i think he'll win too, via reasons stated above) and request it, if that's legal for the site.

Darn. I can't do that... So, this thread could be forever unused? Then I have to bump to oblivion lol jk.

Round 1: Baby can't keep up and loses.

Round 2: Kirby's more haxed and adaptable movepool gives him the win.

Round 3: See Round 2.

Round 4: See Round 3.

It appears GT is to be getting some drastic changes with stats (there is a possibility of them getting almost a million x FTL) and I have heard that they may be downgraded since most of the scaling was from Buu and he is no longer 4-A. Going by current stats though I agree with what Crop says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back