• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
they scale to the same feat so this can be done lmao

ToP 17 vs. Super 17

both are 2-C and speed is equalized, whos winning this?
android-17-dragon-ball-super.jpg

Dragon-Ball-GT-Super-Numero-17.jpg

While I did watch some of GT as a kid, I never heard of Super 17 until many years later so I'm gonna need some input on Super 17 before voting

GT scales to 3 universes, Super scales to six. Stomp in ToP 17’s flavor.

17 doesn't need to self-destruct considering he's FAR stronger than Super 17 (either 1.5625 or 15.625 trillion times into 3U 2-C vs 312.5 trillion)
Still a stomp for ToP 17 nonetheless then

He's actually at 3 he only scales to 6 with self destruction and forcefields
then ue just uses that and blows Super 17 to smithereen

reg 17 can survive his own self destruction so he would just win when he realizes that none of his attacks are doing anything

then again tho since the current DBS scaling chain assumes that Blue is x2500 while entirely disregarding SSJ2 through God due to not having set multipliers, it's very likely that reg 17 isn't THAT far behind in AP

either way reg 17 gets my vote

17 should honestly be 6U 2-C bro traded blows with full power jiren, he definitely scales, but yeah DBS 17 FRA

Voting for Android 17
The one made by Dr. Gero
With Black Hair
And has a sister named 18
And who has leaped significantly in power from his Z counterpart

Technically, Super 17 is the stronger one here, but DBS 17 one-shots with self-destructs or barrier punches, which I'm pretty sure he doesn't start with
17 is the one that's stronger, and by a significant amount (312.5 trillion times into 3U 2-C vs either 1.5625 trillion or 15.625 trillion times into 3U 2-C)

I'd like to see the origin of such numbers, since I'm like 90% sure GT Goku stomped Beginning of ToP Goku in the last thread

I'd like to see the origin of such numbers, since I'm like 90% sure GT Goku stomped Beginning of ToP Goku in the last thread
GT Scaling
(BSS) Base Goku: 1

(BSS) SS1 Goku : 50x

Rildo Base / Sigma / Meta: 1/50/50

Baby: 50 (assuming he scales to either Sigma or Meta Rildo as opposed to Base)

SS1 Goten: 2500x

SS1 Gohan: 125,000x

SS1 Goku: 6,250,000x

Majuub : 6,250,000x

Golden Great Ape/SS4: 62,500,000x

(S17) Base Gohan : 6,250,000x (Majuub expected Base Gohans KHH to be more effective than his own attacks vs S17 and was left in disbelief when it failed)

SS1 Gohan / Goku / Vegeta: 312,500,000x

SS4 Goku: 3,125,000,000x

Rage Shenron: 3,125,000,000x (no sold SS4 KHH x10)

Base Nova : 3,125,000,000x (stated to be above the previous dragons)

Base Goku: 3,125,000,000x (defeated Base Nova)

SS4 Goku : 1,562,500,000,000x

FPSS4 Goku: 15,625,000,000,000x w/ Dragon Hammer or Self Destrcution

DBS Scaling
Suppressed Beerus/Super Saiyan God Goku - 1

God's Crimson Radiance Super Saiyan Goku - 50x

Post-Zenkai Base Goku - At least 100x

Post-Battle of Gods Super Saiyan Goku - At least 5,000x

Super Saiyan Blue Goku - At least 250,000x

Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black (Regained his divinity and added it to his Super Saiyan transformation)- At least 625,000,000x

Super Saiyan Blue Goku Post-Limit Break (Overpowered Fusion Zamasu's Holy Wrath and severely damaged him when previously it took Vegeta and Trunks to repel the attack) - At least 1,250,000,000x

Base Vegito (Significantly stronger than the combined strength of Goku and Vegeta) - At least 2,500,000,000x

Super Saiyan Blue Vegito - At least 6,250,000,000,000x

Pre-Spirit Bomb Super Saiyan Rage Trunks (Damaged Giant Grotesque Fusion Zamasu, who can take many attacks from Super Saiyan Blue Vegito) - At least 6,250,000,000,000x

Super Saiyan God Goku at the beginning of the Tournament of Power (Kept up with Dyspo who was overpowering Hit before he improved) - At least 6,250,000,000,000x

Super Saiyan Blue Goku at the beginning of the Tournament of Power - At least 312,500,000,000,000x

Super 17 scales to SS4 Goku and DBS 17 scales to Early-ToP SSB Goku

I don't quite understand why Rage Trunks scales to Hit?
He doesn't. He scales to Giant Grotesque Zamasu. Hit scales to Post-Zamasu Saga SSB Goku who scales to Rage Trunks. And by the time of the ToP Goku in SSG is keeping up with Dyspo who was overpowering Hit before he improved

What makes them comparable?
Because by the time they've recovered and returned to the past Trunks isn't treated as significantly above them (if what you were suggesting were true Trunks' base form would be 5,000 times above their base forms)
Trunks defeated the guy who was holding his own with their fusion
That was before they recovered from extreme exhaustion and getting knocked the hell out of by Zamasu

Because by the time they've recovered and returned to the past Trunks isn't treated as significantly above them (if what you were suggesting were true Trunks' base form would be 5,000 times above their base forms)
Neither is Goku and Vegeta getting thousands of times stronger and I don't see how Goku and Vegeta not acknowledging the power boost means they somehow scale?

Neither is Goku and Vegeta getting thousands of times stronger and I don't see how Goku and Vegeta not acknowledging the power boost means they somehow scale?
Its established they can get power boosts from doing less while already exhausted (and in this instance they exhausted their energy from Vegito, got obliterated again by Zamasu, and then gave all their remaining energy to Trunks). And then they of course recover after all that and are treated the same

Tell me Trunks' last interaction with Vegeta stays the same even if he were to turn Super Saiyan Blue

Its established they can get power boosts from doing less while already exhausted (and in this instance they exhausted their energy from Vegito, got obliterated again by Zamasu, and then gave all their remaining energy to Trunks). And then they of course recover after all that
I know it's possible, but nothing indicates that it happened either
Tell me Trunks' last interaction with Vegeta stays the same even if he were to turn Super Saiyan Blue
Maybe so, maybe not. Who really knows
Vegeta going for a punch and Trunks casually catching it, could mean anything, from Trunks being relative to Vegeta to Trunks being leagues beyond him

Shit, that last interaction involved a casual Trunks blocking a casual attack from Vegeta that still pushed him back a little

They are absolutely comparable

Shit, that last interaction involved a casual Trunks blocking a casual attack from Vegeta that still pushed him back a little
Don't see where it pushed him here, and both being = when casual doesn't mean they're both = at full power, or are we scaling Goku to Cell?
Plus, even if they were around equal in base, SSJRage let Trunks go from being Pre-ROSAT Base Vegeta level to SSJR Black level, and this Black was stronger than Blue Vegeta in base, so SSJRage is definitely stronger than SSJB

+SSRage Future Trunks last fight vs. Zamasu can be chalked up to PIS or that Trunks was stupidly amped.

there's absolutely no way Goku and Vegeta surpassed their potara fusion like two episodes later especially when there's really no hint at it until episode 109/110

Back