• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theglassman12 said:
@Bob scans of kirby doing that?
It´s via powerscaling to the other characters, which can turn into an intangible (it can even go throught walls), invulnerable mist that quickly travels to keep up with the rest of the team.

2018111914205100-B20FAEC679A3A9320864DC374CFB9713

@Causality I'm pretty sure Kirby can fight on without his internal organs. He's got a ******* pocket dimension inside of him, let's not start debating how the insides of Kirby works, that's too much.

@Titan & Bob Could both of you stop for an hour or two? There is a lot of misleading things here that is giving everyone the wrong idea.

Theglassman12 said:
@Bob ok... Alucard can hit them rather easily.
Not if he just phases under the ground (where he can´t even do much about it TBH), then just go behind Alucard, taking advantage of his confusion about the whereabouts of Kirby.

@Titan internal organs =/= the soul. And besides, that's really stretching it cause I can argue that Gluttony from FMA has the same thing with his dimension.

I never said they did equal the same thing, just saying. Kirby can probably operate with just his tangible body. However, I'ma stop talking now.

@Titan Thanks for that.

@Bob Could you stop too? I can't do much with 3 comments per minute here.

Bobsican said:
Theglassman12 said:
@Bob scans of kirby doing that?
It´s via powerscaling to the other characters, which can turn into an intangible (it can even go throught walls), invulnerable mist that quickly travels to keep up with the rest of the team.
2018111914205100-B20FAEC679A3A9320864DC374CFB9713
About teleporting behind alucard, that image is not very reliable and seems like Game mechanics, the actual teleport thing would be esp Kirby, thats is a copy ability where kirby can actually teleport.

This battle's outcome can vary a lot, but i dont think Alucard is resistant enough to Kirby's mindhax.

@Kirby He can certainly teleport behind Alucard due to Warp Star, however if he does this, Alucard can shadow clone.

Someone compare their reaction speeds?

Theglassman12 said:
@Kirby that's if he even lands the mind hax since it's dodgeable.
He probably just needs to see it. Jamba heart managed to mindhax DDD when he simply looked at it. Kirby's mindhax is the same but stronger.

• "And besides, Alucard has the same feats of fighting ancient beings far older than he is." Has any of them eons of experience? The skill advantage isn't that much important, but still.
  • "it's on his profile dude, and even then. He's an entire concept of death. Soma, who's the reincarnation of Dracula, was capable of erasing it from existance." It's not on Alucard's profile, so I would appreciate if you could elaborate that, just claiming "X character can resist X character's hax" without knowing the degree of the resistance is misleading. Being a concept/abstract doesn't give you any special resistance, anyone would find that information in a dictionary if that would the case, he's just some 4-A being.
  • Kirby doesn't use EE or void manip IC, and he's not winning this via that. His resistance to EE is 4-A via not dying from multiple solar systems being erased.
  • "It´s via powerscaling to the other characters, which can turn into an intangible (it can even go throught walls), invulnerable mist that quickly travels to keep up with the rest of the team." No Kirby himself can do that, and the evidence you gave is terrible.
So far, I still find the "Alucard dodges" argument to be weak.

@Titan no that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I'm still arguing for Alucard winning here. Just because grace is over it doesn't invalidate my argument.

@Eficiente and yet you haven't made any rebuttles against the bat, wolf forms and the familiars or teleportation

TitanCrusher101 said:
Not to be rude, but as Efi said, me and you need to not comment unless necessary, Grace Period is almost up, and we're somewhat derailing.
Grace Period is there as a last-minute debating. I can´t let the chance fade when it´s too late.

Kirby can also use any of his limited use abilities to beat up Alucard before he finishes his Soul Steal, which is something he surely would try with the Copy Pallee, allowing him to change between abilities in an instant.

@Bob explain what you mean by "limited use abilities" and has he shown to use them in character.

Bobsican said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
Not to be rude, but as Efi said, me and you need to not comment unless necessary, Grace Period is almost up, and we're somewhat derailing.
Grace Period is there as a last-minute debating. I can´t let the chance fade when it´s too late.
Kirby can also use any of his limited use abilities to beat up Alucard before he finishes his Soul Steal, which is something he surely would try with the Copy Pallee, allowing him to change between abilities in an instant.
I know dude, but people are switching to Alucard because we seem like we don't know what we're saying.

Don't add unless you have good feats, deal? I'll do the same.

Theglassman12 said:
@Bob explain what you mean by "limited use abilities" and has he shown to use them in character.
Eh, it seems I can´t just copy and paste those sections of Kirby´s profile, please just check the "Limited Use Abilities" section in his profile.

As those abilities have a limited use (hence the name), he uses them in character, as those abilities are something to not be wasted unlike more conventional abilities like, say, Fire.

Ignore Bob. Sorry but he's not saying anything right here and this derails the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back