• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1: I don´t have much to say to this as it seems irrelevant in the end

2: Have to agree

3: Kirby has the Copy Pallete to quickly switch between abilities, allowing for interesting combos, as he is at peak that means he has it and so he will even use it in character.

4: Kirby was reduced to dust once, but I don´t remember very well...

ABoogieYesSir said:
Yeah, what happens if Kirby swallow's Alucard?
He gets turned in something, has a bubble around him and is trap in some dimension. No one has said how good is his Transmutation resistance.

He isn´t transmutated so long Kirby doesn´t spite him out, so he´ll just be sealed if he doesn´t just teleport ASAP.

@Bob He doesn't need the Copy Pallete, and shouldn't have it if my downgrade to everyone's equipment goes well. Shadow Kirby was reduced to dust, and he came back off-screen, there is no feat there. Just being in the stomach dimension transmutes.

@Kirby It's vague and can be interpreted in other ways. Like, the screen changed for dramatic purposes.

@Eficiente So when one of Kirby's most potent hax is dodgeable, which Alucard is more than willing to dodge. What else can he do, cause Alucard can still use plenty of his spells and inevitable use soul steal here to finish off Kirby.

Bobsican said:
Still, Kirby definitely stomps at thsi point.
Simply put, how exactly Alucard can beat Kirby?
It's not a stomp, Alucard can beat Kirby, even though I'm on Kirby's side.

The only ways Alucard would win, however, is to exploit Kirby's naivety.

Simply put, Kirby wins low-mid diff.

Theglassman12 said:
@Titan explain again how Kirby wins?
Warp Star, higher battle prowess and intelligence, underestimateability, (although you pointed out unlikely) copy ability, probably durability advantage, and probably AP advantage.

(I'M NOT SURE ON ALL OF THESE, Feel free to prove me wrong, but I'ma go shower right now)

Theglassman12 said:
@Cal he doesn't need to when one of his go to moves can destroy kirby.
What proof do you have that Soul Steal is his go-to ability? The move has an incredibly high MP cost. Dude's so much more likely to use something else.

@Titan how does Kirby's warp star help when it's moreso a transportation device? Intelligence from building robots............compared to his combat intelligence where he gets fooled easily and fighting against someone with skill in combat and a good mindset. Copy ability from inhaling, which Alucard can just outrun with his forms and spells and weapon abilities. Durability advantage? Alucard has a helmet that drops his foe's durability by like half.

How exactly? Soul Steal would just take Kirby´s soul out of his body, and he can still fight without it so long it still exists, which seems to be in this case, makign Alucard unable to beat Kirby even with that thanks to his regen.

Simply seeing a Jamba heart was enough to mindhax DDD. Kirby's mindhax scales from MUUUUCH higher that this. Dodging won't really be all that useful.

Even if he can steal his soul, Kirby has an INHALE AND COPY ability, who's to say he can't do the same by stealing his soul steal? LMAO.

@Cal wow, bringing game-mechanics into the fray. Good job Cal.

@Eficiente soul steal shreds Kirby's soul apart, and he can attack the souls of many abstract beings.

Bobsican said:
How exactly? Soul Steal would just take Kirby´s soul out of his body, and he can still fight without it so long it still exists, which seems to be in this case, makign Alucard unable to beat Kirby even with that thanks to his regen.
I'm on Kirby's side, don't argue against me, argue against Glass.

You guys do know that soul steal is Alucard SHREDDING his opponent's soul apart to absorb them right?

What? MP totally isn't game mechanics. I'd say the same for Final Fantasy. Heck, one of Link's weaknesses is that he has a finite magic meter.

You know Kirby's go to is Absorbing people right?

Sure, Alucard has ways to get out of it, but Kirby is persistent.

Sure, he gets fooled, but that doesn't mean he can't deliver revenge on whoever fools him.

I just don't really see many outcomes where Kirby gets killed, even getting fooled, his reaction speeds, durability, and regen protect him from most death moves.

Yes it is. Especially when we have Alucard spamming the ever loving crap out of his fireball cape without any worrying over magic depletion. It's blatant game mechanics dude.

Theglassman12 said:
@Eficiente soul steal shreds Kirby's soul apart, and he can attack the souls of many abstract beings.
In that case the match is a pretty decisive (arguably a borderline stomp) by Kirby, especially considering the only way he has to win is via a move he never leads with, and by the time he considers using it, he´ll be weakened by the duration of the match, allowing for Kirby to just do the final blow before he even gets the chance of using his Soul Steal.

Eh, technically still fits as a notable match, so this can go on.

Okay, MP mattering or not, is Alucard Sephiroth? No, ok it doesn't matter.

Kirby still has little ways of losing.

If Alucard wins, then tell us what his percentage of winning is?

@Titan absorbing people that requires his opponent to get sucked in, something that Alucard can get out of with multiple abilities. The bat and wolf form and his sword technique and some of his spells and even his familiars can help him get out of the inhale.

@Titan are you even reading what I'm typing out? Or even reading what the profile says? He needs his soul to LIVE. Soul steal makes sure that Kirby will die

Alucard needs to react nigh-instantly for him to teleport out of Kirby. He's getting sucked from like, two feet away. Alucard's logic for winning simply "he can't get hit". Dude's not Sans. He doesn't have Ultra Instinct. Loldodge is not a suitable excuse.

The real cal howard said:
Alucard needs to react nigh-instantly for him to teleport out of Kirby. He's getting sucked from like, two feet away. Alucard's logic for winning simply "he can't get hit". Dude's not Sans. He doesn't have Ultra Instinct. Loldodge is not a suitable excuse.
This is the reason that even with Soul Shred, I'm leaning towards Kirby or Incon.

No matter how good he can react, Kirby's inhale is ******* insane, dude.

The Causality said:
Okay, I've a better way:
Somebody can show me the scan with Kirby which can live without his soul? It's simple.
He dies unless his soul is away from his body but STILL exists.

This means that Kirby has an insta kill move (Inhale)

And Alucard also has an insta kill move (Soul Shred)

Although, you guys need to give feats of how instant these moves are for us to have this not be Incon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back