• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaning towards Kirby for THIS reason:

Range: Standard melee range by himself and most copy abilities with weapons (Kirby is 20cm tall). Extended melee range with decent projectiles and inhale (His inhale can also suck things bigger than his body without problems). Higher with Boost Orbs (Some of them increase the range of his attacks). Interstellar with meteor summoning, projectiles and shockwaves (Batted a meteor lightyears away).

@Cal you do know that they're several kilometers away right? Kirby isn't going to instantly suck him anytime soon.

@Titan wow, that totally shows that Kirby can reach him with that...............3 foot bat of his.

@Cal & Titan I inquired and I did not find anything for kirby who can live without his soul, a scan /Video will help a much pls

your vote doesn't matter, it's already determined before anyone votes

That was just a joke about POLITICS.

This is a great argument btw, you're making me less and less sure in Kirby. LOL

Ok, now you guys are just throwing stuff at the wall and hoping it would stick at this point. Life manipulation..........ok, what does that even do? And again, the fact that Alucard resists a good chunk of Kirby's hax and most likely a lot more since his profile isn't completed means that Alucard has a better chance of pulling out the ability that will secure his win than Kirby.

Theglassman12 said:
@Cal you do know that they're several kilometers away right? Kirby isn't going to instantly suck him anytime soon.
Kirby can teleport in seconds right behind Alucard and then suck him up.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• "Intelligence from building robots............compared to his combat intelligence where he gets fooled easily" That's just downplay, and not "combat intelligence" in anyway. He got tricked into solve disasters that someone had to solve, out of combat. In combat we don't know how he fights, but we know that he beats beings with ancient experience.
  • "the fact that Alucard resists a good chunk of Kirby's hax" Fourth time, I think; How good are the resistances? On what level?

Eficiente said:
*"Intelligence from building robots............compared to his combat intelligence where he gets fooled easily" That's just downplay, and not "combat intelligence" in anyway. He got tricked into solve disasters that someone had to solve, out of combat. In combat we don't know how he fights, but we know that he beats beings with ancient experience.
  • "the fact that Alucard resists a good chunk of Kirby's hax" Fourth time, I think; How good are the resistances? On what level?
The way I see it is, Kirby's MOST INTELLIGENT in battle. Sure they say he's a genius in building robots, but I see him more as a genius on the battlefield.

@Eficiente majority of those resistance scales from Dracula's power of dominance, which could affect abstract things like death. And a lot of others like elemental he can absorb the attack as health and just be not affected at all.

@Bob scans of kirby doing that?

Theglassman12 said:
@Eficiente majority of those resistance scales from Dracula's power of dominance, which could affect abstract things like death. And a lot of others like elemental he can absorb the attack as health and just be not affected at all.
@Bob scans of kirby doing that?
Does Alucard START with his Power of Dominance?

@Titan see, here's the problem. You're basing off Kirby's intelligence in battle as something that you THINK it is, rather than what it ACTUALLY IS. Being book smarts or tech savvy doesn't mean you're an expert in fighting.

I never based his fighting prowess on his ACTUAL intelligence, don't confuse what I said.

I said he's seen as very smart in both ways, but I THINK he's smarter in regards to battle.

You're right, I could be wrong. But, if this was the case, then how could he beat beings with WAY MORE experience than him (i.e ancient beings)

Conclusion: you think he can fight without a soul but you have no proof

I guess efficient-sama or Yukari's fake husband can show me the proof?

Theglassman12 said:
Well that just leaves me with more questions:

• What powers can Death resist?
  • Comparable to how many people at once is this? Each hax.

Ask someone who has more knowledge on Kirby, I'm supporting Kirby because I love his character, I'm not a Kirby head like some people are.

@Titan the power of dominance is something from DRACULA. He's able to resist that power more than once in his confrontation against the Dark Lord.

Which again, is an assumption rather than actual proof.

Umm, you did say that enemies have a habit of underestimating kirby. And besides, Alucard has the same feats of fighting ancient beings far older than he is.

Theglassman12 said:
@Titan the power of dominance is something from DRACULA. He's able to resist that power more than once in his confrontation against the Dark Lord.
Which again, is an assumption rather than actual proof.

Umm, you did say that enemies have a habit of underestimating kirby. And besides, Alucard has the same feats of fighting ancient beings far older than he is.
This is why I said I'm INCON but leaning towards Kirby, they both have good insta kill moves.

@Eficiente it's on his profile dude, and even then. He's an entire concept of death. Soma, who's the reincarnation of Dracula, was capable of erasing it from existance.

Theglassman12 said:
@Eficiente it's on his profile dude, and even then. He's an entire concept of death. Soma, who's the reincarnation of Dracula, was capable of erasing it from existance.
If he is death, would Life Manip work on him?

I'm not using PIS, I just want to know.

No, but again, what Life manipulation does Kirby even have? And how does this random ability turn the tide here?

@glass I was just pointing it out

@Dragon Don't switch just for that reason, GLASS IS DOING A GREAT JOB, but I'm doing a SHITTY ONE. Wait till some Kirby Experts get here??

**** IT, Alucard FRA

The real cal howard said:
Just...let me argue this.
Elaborate on the subjugation of Death, @Glass.

• Power Over Death: Out of all of Dracula's myriad demonic servants, one stands above the rest: Death, the Grim Reaper. Death is, as its name implies, the God who embodies Death and who collects the souls of all mortals at the end of their lifetime. Death's connection to Dracula goes beyond that which he holds with other demons, as the two became allies when Dracula was still a human. The two hold mutual respect and friendship, and Death is Dracula's confidant and Right-Hand Man. However, despite all his divine powers, Death is still just another demonic soul under Dracula's control, fully susceptible to his master's Power of Dominance.

@Cal Death is an entire abstract being that has been in Dracula's control for as long as he can remember. Soma with Dracula's power is capable of erasing THAT GUY from existance. Alucard can resist that power more than once against his own father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back