• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost everyone voting for Kirby other than Glass has stopped responding since like an hour ago or more.

They need to respond after these new statements.

Are you kidding me? If anyone's using a fallacy here it's you, bud. You're acting like there's no overarching plot to the Kirby series. Kirby didn't have it in previous games. Simple as that. Because the events of Star Allies didn't happen until AFTER everything else.

Theglassman12 said:
@Triforce this profile is a combination of ALL the games in the kirby series, not the one from star allies. Unless you can show proof that Kirby automatically uses mind hax in the other games consistently. Then I'll give in.
But the events of Star Allies happened, and they're the most recent ones. While he's kind of a pseudo-composite, that doesn't mean that his mindset is different from the one in his last game.

TriforcePower1 said:
Kirby's going to use mindhax. He now has the FORCE!
And also because his most recent interaction is the one used here, so...
show me that this is the most recent kirby. Or in his profile that this is ONLY from Star Allies, and not from every other kirby game into one.

@Boogie does Alucard resist Kirby teleporting behind him and destroying him? Keep in mind how fast Kirby's speed increases with the Warp Star.

@Theglassman12 Kirby doesn't use mindhax in other games because he didn't even have It, now Kirby has It and as i said, he debilerately spams It as if there It was no tomorrow, as Cal said, saying Kirby wont use It is as saying Goku wouldn't use SSB after getting It or link after getting the master sword, another example is saying Thanos wouldn't use the gauntlet after completing it.

The real cal howard said:
Are you kidding me? If anyone's using a fallacy here it's you, bud. You're acting like there's no overarching plot to the Kirby series. Kirby didn't have it in previous games. Simple as that. Because the events of Star Allies didn't happen until AFTER everything else.
and guess what, this profile of kirby is based off of EVERY SINGLE KIRBY GAME into one. Not star allies. It's a composite profile of all the other games in the same manner as Link's profile.

Theglassman12 said:
So what else can he do?
This is honestly difficult to answer, I can count with one hand the times he went with both physical attacks and energy projection. This is something that varies with copy abilities and thus nothing IC. That's why Friend Hearts and inhale are so reliable.

@Titan Alucard isn't going to get oneshotted. His scaling cancels out Kirby's advantage. And do explain how the warp star is helpful in combat?

@Kirby that's not true cause again, Kirby has completely different abilities in the other games that he leads with. Unless he has a specific mindset to go for anything related to mindhax in all the other games, which there is none, Kirby goes with literally anything.

@Glass That's like saying that just because a shonen protagonist did a certain thing up till one point but then started to change, we wouldn't consider it because he's just started to do so.

@Cal so all the abilites that Kirby has in his profile is TOTALLY not from every other game in the series right??

@Triforce if they only did it once, out of the dozens of encounters they've been in, why would that be the go to move? Kirby's in canon go to move has always been his inhale. Has he ever shown mind haxing more than once in a row in numerous games?

@Glass. That's like saying Goku wouldn't use SSB right after he unlocked it, or Link wouldn't use the Master Sword after acquiring it.
This comparison is seriously accurate.

Theglassman12 said:
@Cal so all the abilites that Kirby has in his profile is TOTALLY not from every other game in the series right??
@Triforce if they only did it once, out of the dozens of encounters they've been in, why would that be the go to move? Kirby's in canon go to move has always been his inhale. Has he ever shown mind haxing more than once in a row in numerous games?
Just because they are does NOT mean they are IC, there are different versions of Kirby made on this site for different reasons.

That's like saying Godzilla composite and Mecha Godzilla are the same.

Theglassman12 said:
and guess what, this profile of kirby is based off of EVERY SINGLE KIRBY GAME into one. Not star allies. It's a composite profile of all the other games in the same manner as Link's profile.
But Kirby has an actual plot and Kirby star allies is the most recent story, now he has acquired mindhax he is obviously going to use It, just see the trailer, your argument is a fallacy, if Alucard got a new OP power, wouldn't he use it? As everyone would do? Same for Kirby, he is using the heart.

With reinhard heydrich's win phrase, i say now: Kirby throws his heart! (Fun fact: Void got sealed with heart shaped spears).

@Efi seeing as to how I'm new to this whole site, what happens if people say "Blank FRA" give no reasoning, then alot of new arguments come out, and they don't bother to respond again?

TitanCrusher101 said:
@Efi seeing as to how I'm new to this whole site, what happens if people say "Blank FRA" give no reasoning, then alot of new arguments come out, and they don't bother to respond again?
FRA means "For Reasons Above" and is giving the same reasoning as X person's argument, so saying FRA counts as reasoning.

In my opinion, that's a problem, i think the vote is counted if the reason they voted for isn't debunked, if so they must vote again as their previous vote isn't valid anymore, a vote only counts when its a valid reasonable argument, everyone should make the effort to make a fair debate for both characters.

If the kirby voters voted for the friend heart reason, as It wasnt debunked, their vote remains valid.

@Cal and has Kirby ever used this consistently over the games? Cause if that's where your arguing from, that he'll use it cause that's what his most recent version of Kirby can do. That's the equivalent of me saying that Goku in in the Goku Black Saga would immediately use the mafuba even though he's only used this a couple of times and never did it in character. The same logic applies with Kirby as he's never shown to use this ability. And besides, why would he use that over everything else in his arsenal throughout the games?

@Eficiente you mean a weapon and transformation that's been consistently used throughout the series and by characters who have different tiers of themselves? It's not even remotely the same thing.

Kirby71 said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
FRA means "For Reasons Above" and is giving the same reasoning as X person's argument, so saying FRA counts as reasoning.
In my opinion, that's a problem, i think the vote is counted if the reason they voted for isn't debunked, if so they must vote again as their previous vote isn't valid anymore, a vote only counts when its a valid reasonable argument, everyone should make the effort to make a fair debate for both characters.

If the kirby voters voted for the friend heart reason, as It wasnt debunked, their vote remains valid.
In my opinion, that's very stupid. I understand why they originally voted, but if the logic changes drastically, they should be forced to revote or claim that they still feel the same way.

Theglassman12 said:
@Cal and has Kirby ever used this consistently over the games? Cause if that's where your arguing from, that he'll use it cause that's what his most recent version of Kirby can do. That's the equivalent of me saying that Goku in in the Goku Black Saga would immediately use the mafuba even though he's only used this a couple of times and never did it in character. The same logic applies with Kirby as he's never shown to use this ability. And besides, why would he use that over everything else in his arsenal throughout the games?
Except because Kirby isn't comparable to black Goku saga Goku, Kirby didn't use It just a couple of times in character, he outright savagely spammed it througout the game, Kirby leads with mindhax now in character, as very first action he does, and the whole plot of star allies was him brutally using the heart on everyone, saying Kirby has been never shown to use this ability is crazy, and you are using unthinkable assumptions.

@Titan Right cause a shadowy afterimage that's left to trick the opponents and would disappear in a few seconds is totally going to be affected.

@Eficiente so it's a projectile. Ok, That's not even something thought based or passive. That's something that can be easily dodged.

@Kirby You were the one who brought up Goku in the first place. And again, has Kirby used mindhax consistently throughout the games? Cause saying that he does use it NOW is completely irrelevent as there's going to be other games in the future that will invalidate this entire argument. So once again, what will Kirby do aside from the one ability that he has in one game?

Theglassman12 said:
@Eficiente so it's a projectile. Ok, That's not even something thought based or passive. That's something that can be easily dodged.
Hundreds of comments above I already informed you of that. I already explained my opinion in him dodging it, don't feel like doing it again.

So only in this one game, that means he can start with anything else aside from inhale. Cause it's based off of one game compared to EVERYTHING else he has in the series that he's likely not going to have in the sequals.

Alucard can dodge it unless Kirby can use inhale on someone who likes to teleport around. Or unless the Hearts have a way to tag things that can teleport

Did you see how the hearts were pretty much heat sinking in their movement patterns? They're somewhat like missles, but his Shadow Images might negate this. (not sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back