• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Titan he's voting for the reasons that are stated for Alucard. what part of that do you not understand?

Theglassman12 said:
@Triforce what reasons?
Cause Dodging is useless since Alucard just needs to see a heart to get mindhaxed, and I still haven't seen anything that puts his resistance to that level. Mindhaxing a concept is cool and everything, but it doesn't give a level to its power.

Schnee One said:
Eh screw it really
Switching to Alucard FRA
Remember that Kirby leads with mindhax that alucard wont be able to dodge, just by seeing the heart he is already mindhaxed.

Also how many time Will pass until alucard uses soul steal? What does Soul steal?

The argument "Alucard dodges" as efi said, is a bit weak.

Yes, but he needs to specify? There were alot of reasons posted for both sides. It is why I am Incon. Plus, like me and Efi have stated, Bob is just making Kirby seem weak by giving BS statements. On the other hand, you're doing a fantastic job. This is why I want them to give better reasoning for switching away from Kirby.

one game out of many dozens of games is proof? How do you know Kirby won't be starting off with literally anything else? Did he ever had the mindhax in the other games?

Theglassman12 said:
@Titan maybe oh idk, the reasons already stated in this thread.....
Yes, but like I said, Bob was hurting Kirby's chances of winning by trying to give proof that he should win but looking like he's completely uneducated on the topic of Kirby.

(No offense to Bob, I know he was trying to help)

However, keyword there: *trying*

The entire reasoning for Alucard is based off of a single ability that there's zero proof that he'll use in time. Drawcia's feat in by far trumps Dracula's as well, so the AP advantage ain't slim.

Theglassman12 said:
one game out of many dozens of games is proof? How do you know Kirby won't be starting off with literally anything else? Did he ever had the mindhax in the other games?
It's the most recent incarnation. The game basically forces you to spam mindhax to win.

@Cal since when I ever said that there's only one ability that he can use that would work on Kirby? Alucard has a lot more. Like reducing Kirby's defense by half, eventual sealing, soul steal, and a lot more.

"and yet you haven't made any rebuttles against the bat, wolf forms and the familiars or teleportation"

• Bat and wolf forms, nothing remarkable. Legit he has a sh*t ton of experience with teleport spammers, I already said this before (Remember Tabuu? He's basically a Kirby boss). Familiars would be a terrible idea, Kirby could just morality hax them, and them all of them could be throwing Friend Hearts at Alucard.
  • Also kirby still has the AP here.
"it kinda does as concepts transcends normal mortal things"

• A 4-A concept transcends a galaxy? How about a universe? No. Give him "Resistance to all hax!" if you believe that.

@Eficiente explain how Tabuu has anything to do here when he's non-canon to Kirby? Again, has he used the mind hax often in his other games or not? Concepts by default are beyond normal recognition dude. If you can manipulate a concept, your hax is already potent. That's why the fate series has deadly hax, cause they have weapons and abilities on a conceptual level.

@Triforce so it's only in the new game, that's not from the other games which means the sheer idea of Kirby leading with an ability he never had in the other games is ludicrous.

Theglassman12 said:
@Cal since when I ever said that there's only one ability that he can use that would work on Kirby? Alucard has a lot more. Like reducing Kirby's defense by half, eventual sealing, soul steal, and a lot more.
You have only said soul steal. Defense halving, Kirby has defense boosts out the behind. There's not much in Alucard's current profile that would grant him a win and Kirby can just DBZ him if need be.

The real cal howard said:
Theglassman12 said:
You have only said soul steal. Defense halving, Kirby has defense boosts out the behind. There's not much in Alucard's current profile that would grant him a win and Kirby can just DBZ him if need be.
This is what I needed.

Kirby FRA.

Theglassman12 said:
Kirby spams the new powers he gets, just see star allies's trailer and you Will see the incredible way Kirby spams It, you Will see so many friend hearts you will probably get cringe due to heart overdosis.

Kirby 100% Will use the heart first, the first enemy in gameplay Kirby finds gets mindhaxed by him, then he start a friend making rampage, he Will use the heart on the first stranger he sees, i dare to say that Kirby by first impression would throw a heart at alucard, and at a random encounter, Kirby would walk, see alucard, and throw a heart without hesitation before the narrator even says "fight!"

Theglassman12 said:
@Cal describe DBZ him? Cause Alucard can revive if that's the case.
Kill him with pure AP. Alucard has no useful regen on his profile. If Kirby blows him up, he's dead.

Theglassman12 said:
Eficiente said:
  • what even is the implication that it's used in a single game when said game is the last one he had, how would this mean that he would not use this anymore? If anything, I can confirm to everyone that he will continue to use the power in exactly 19 days.
He got the power there, so no, he was unable to mindhax in the other games.

Theglassman12 said:
@Triforce so it's only in the new game, that's not from the other games which means the sheer idea of Kirby leading with an ability he never had in the other games is ludicrous.
You're ignoring that this is the most recent "incarnation" of Kirby, so this one. Also, in most other games Kirby leads with inhale, but Star Allies basically forces you to mindhax everyone you come across by a FAAAAAAR greater margin than inhale. It also suits better Kirby's personality of having friends.

TriforcePower1 said:
Theglassman12 said:
You're ignoring that this is the most recent "incarnation" of Kirby, so this one. Also, in most other games Kirby leads with inhale, but Star Allies basically forces you to mindhax everyone you come across by a FAAAAAAR greater margin than inhale. It also suits better Kirby's personality of having friends.
Thought you switched to Alucard.

NANI THE **** TRAITOR

@Cal the defense reduction is passive dude. Does kirby have anything that already increases his stats by default? No uselful regen and AP...............................................You are clearly ignoring the scaling for Alucard, and he was able to resurrect while being blown up into blood.

@Kirby that doesn't answer my question on if he uses this ability at all in the other games.

@Eficiente so that means the chances of Kirby using the mindhax as much as his inhale ability are very slim. So what else can he do?

@Cal those are massive strawmans and you know it. Link always has the master sword in his disposal. Goku is from a long running series that has an overarching plot and has consistently used his strongest forms all the time. Kirby is just a bunch of games with him doing whatever it is. Kirby's go to move is his inhale, and he's never shown using the mindhax in the other games.

@Triforce this profile is a combination of ALL the games in the kirby series, not the one from star allies. Unless you can show proof that Kirby automatically uses mind hax in the other games consistently. Then I'll give in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back