• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galacta vs Galacta Knight

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Rematch due to the latter's new powa.

Speed equalized.

Galacta: 2 (Schnee One, The real cal howard)

Dark Aeon Hero: 3 (Ethereal Altair, TheQuirkyBoy, Niccokirby)

Inconclusive: 0

Nonrender Dark Aeon Hero-Super Kirby Clash
Marvel Comics Gali (Render)

Hm, he himself should if compared to similarly looking characters and his Heart Spears should as pieces of them can.

It took 4 Heart Spears to seal away Void Termina. Dark Aeon Hero can summon a bullet hell of those same spears.

His dimensional laser can one shot Kirby. Freaking KIRBY. And he can do that as many times as it takes. Hell, he beat Team Kirby's asses down so hard their tears ran dry.

His ordinary attacks can kill other 4-A's in a single hit, such as the cases with Star Dream and Parallel Nightmare.

Hell, since we're using Galacta Knight's other forms, he's now stronger than that worthless Morpho Knight! Hallelujiah for that!

So yeah, vote's on Galacta. I'm just really happy HAL redeemed him.

He survived worse than his molecules being restructured into a powerless , defenseless piece of food?

I'll have to count that but why the heck are you voting him? We clearly need to keep debating this thing.

The only argument that i can tell that has been used for Galacta knight is 'he's strong so he wins'

None of the votes for him should count imo

well am still Going Galacta Knight

The Heart Spears can be Spammed and he can also summon them as much as he wants, only 4 were needed to Seal Void Termina away and in theory Void should be superior to Galacta so it's likely that less Spears could be used to Seal Galacta away, i know nothing about Galacta but if Thinking and turning Galacta Knight into a potato is her first move then Galacta Knight can just prevent this by using a Ranged move causing Galacta to loss Focus and try to dodge Galacta Knight's attack, Galacta Knight well probably just spam Heart Spears and Seal Galacta Away (if am wrong then it's whatever i know nothing about Galacta and am going off of what her page say's)

Galacta has galactic range with her transmutation so no, hes not going to be able to leave her range and still be able to attack, his range is only interstellar

Galacta Thinks GG

Slightly better reasoning, far more versatile, significantly quicker on the draw, plenty of thought based abilities that can give her the win instantly etc.

Almost inclined to say stomp unless Mags AP is massive

You know out of all Kirby match ups I want redone this isn't the first that comes to mind but...

Yeah with our knights new AP and hax plus the fact he was fully ready to fight Kawasaki means that if not resistant his experience likely leaves him at least prepared for transmutation I'm voting for him to win the rematch.

How does one prepare for thought based transmutation?

Yall need to give actual reasoning not just 'he'd probably win so i vote for him'

WeeklyBattles said:
How does one prepare for thought based transmutation?

Yall need to give actual reasoning not just 'he'd probably win so i vote for him'
Isn't the reasoning supposed to make us feel like he would probably win and thus we vote for him? I'm confused this is kind of how vs threads work like it's never going to go past "They would probably win."

If you dont give any actual reasoning as to why you think he would win it is not counted as a legitimate vote. Thus far no one has given an actual reason why Galacta Knight would win that hasnt been contested or debunked

No one has really given an answer for Galacta thinking and transmuting him.

Unless you count Range, even tho hers is far better

Or teleport, which she has. With higher range.

Galacta Knight flying out of Galacta's range and range spamming her isnt going to happen as she has galactic range with her abilities whereas Galacta Knight only has interstellar, and Galacta has both galactic ranged teleportation and galactic ranged portal creation so him getting out of her range is immensely unlikely to ever viably happen. Galacta can range spam him in the meantime as due to her senses and cosmic awareness even if he's across the galaxy shed know exactly where he is and would be able to snipe him.

Galacta literally thinks and transmutes him into an inanimate object.

Huh. Galacta's the only borb that doesn't resist transmutation lol.

Yeah Galacta still wins this for the reasons in the previous thread. Galactus is wayyyy too hax for anyone in the series to compare, even if it is his anime daughter.

My vote stays the same. They both can pretty much one shot each other but with Galacta Knight having greater experience as well as better experience (having encountered beings with similar capabilities to Galacta while she hasn't with him as far as I know) he should just barely take victory in my opinion.

How exactly can Galacta Knight oneshot Galacta before she literally thinks?

Hell even Cal said she's win

Yeah it seems that the Knight runs into trouble with having to deal with such things as travel time. Galacta doesn't. Even if Galacta Knight attacked, what stops her from just teleporting across the universe? Her cosmic awareness is a huge boon here, lets her open strong or if she does something like that, blindside him with her return.

Back