• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby RTDL Deluxe Discussion Thread

How is the dimensional wall an upgrade? Magolor nor the Crown are responsible for them clearly.

And this mode shows that you can just walk to sections that are consider "dimensions". The portals take you to different parts of that dimension as I understand it, but literal sections of space are called "dimensions".

This is super weird to me personally. But I can't wait to see how people argue it's actually in support of the weird ratings and an upgrade.

Welp, just beat Magolor Epilogue. I’m speechless.

Still have to beat Extra Mode and the arenas. I accidentally ran into a True Arena spoiler so I’m not gonna say anything now until people have beaten it, as well as I

Am still wondering if magolor soul is canon or not considering eggpilogue's intro
Chances are, prolly not, it’s likely a programming mistake. Unless if extra mode/true arena ties it in, imma say no

Also I didn’t look further into the spoilers but here’s what I know if you want to know. Major spoilers for True Arena tho

So basically Magolor Soul got expanded on heavily. He has a second phase and brand new attacks for each. Every Epilogue boss also got added to the True Arena

Also I didn’t look further into the spoilers but here’s what I know if you want to know. Major spoilers for True Arena tho

So basically Magolor Soul got expanded on heavily. He has a second phase and brand new attacks for each. Every Epilogue boss also got added to the True Arena
Yeah I know )keeped up with the leaks and watched people plays of it early)

No feat has ever surpassed that of magolor with the crown. And to that I drink, cause magolor is by far my favorite villain, and has by far my favorite design in all 3 forms.

deep down in my heart, he soloes every villain.

Chances are, prolly not, it’s likely a programming mistake. Unless if extra mode/true arena ties it in, imma say no
I mean, when you beat Magolor Soul SOUL, he has a different death animation. He gets sent into a rift. But then why didn't the epilogue intro show that?

It's so confusing man.

Feel like we need to fix a couple profiles when we get the RTDL stuff out. Master Crown and Magolor are heavily lacking scans, they look like a mess, and both are having a couple ability problems from the looks of it

Few things include: Master Crown should have Matter Manip and Magolor should have his spatial manip moved to his Second Crowned key

I am a bit iffy on magoland's continuity as You can clearly see it in the background of stages but even then the fact that it tells in a tale that "It is from a different world from a different time" is extremely weird, plus the fact that landia HAS A GODDAMM CROWN STILL.

I am a bit iffy on magoland's continuity as You can clearly see it in the background of stages but even then the fact that it tells in a tale that "It is from a different world from a different time" is extremely weird, plus the fact that landia HAS A GODDAMM CROWN STILL.
I think according to what we see in the convo i sent above and the masks being modern i think that this happens after the current events (forgotten lands)

This Magolor says that a bit more and his black hole may suck up dimensions. While that hasn't really happened, we do know that his Master Crown wearing self could affect the stars and such which in this case is supported by this. We also know that his predictions have some truth to them due to the Dimensional Vanish statement that if it gets stronger it could make him vanish to other worlds which did happen as he warped to the Dream Kingdom.

The interdimension warp maybe but dimension consuming black holes never came to fruition. That said magolor soul should technically get sand manipulation

The interdimension warp maybe but dimension consuming black holes never came to fruition. That said magolor soul should technically get sand manipulation
Just because they never came to fruition doesn't mean their illigitimate evidence or at least supporting evidence. Crowned Magolor's black hole did spin all the surroundings seemingly including the stars in the background so it supports that as well as max lvl Magolor < Crowned Magolor

So question about the Epilogue bosses, should the Crowned Doomer be added as a key to Grand Doomer’s profile, The Master Crown’s profile, or should it get its own?

The 1st is obvious reasons, being an alternate version of the Grand Doomer

The Master Crown because it emerged from a piece of the crown

There also may need to be profiles for some other new bosses like the Rampaging Doomers and Hydraith

True arena magolo also looks different in his second phase. Considering the complete loss of magolors eyes, it’s safe to assume this is, truly, undeniably, 100% completely the crown, with absolutely no magolor involved.

True arena magolo also looks different in his second phase. Considering the complete loss of magolors eyes, it’s safe to assume this is, truly, undeniably, 100% completely the crown, with absolutely no magolor involved.
Regular Magolor soul is already a manifestation of the Master Crown, he’s already 100% by the time he gets to his second phase/soul phase

If the eyes reminding us that magolor used to be there means that extra %, then yes. 101%
Magolor has always been there, his conscience is still stowed away there while his body and soul are fricked up by the Crown

And the true arena now is even more so. With magolor dissapearing even more.
Nothing really states he goes away further. You can’t go beyond 100%, that’s impossible in this scenario. And he doesn’t really go away, he’s consumed by the power of the Crown.

Wait. I think I know what you think I’m saying, which isn’t what I’m saying.

The new magolor soul in the true arena HAS a new phase 2, which does indeed change form. Loses his eyes and gains a purple aura. I think you believe that what I’m implying is that magolor soul was still conscious, and that I’m saying he is no longer with the new form.

No. What I mean is that the crown is PHYSICALLY consuming magolor more. Hence the lack of magolors eyes.

he is still equally corrupted. But he is also stronger now with the new abilities in the new form. He has access to Mecha and sand which he didn’t before.

so no winter, I don’t believe he was consumed more conscious-wise. He is still the same shell as the weaker variation of his soul form.

hope that clears it.

Can you like… PLAY THE REMAKE.

my guy, the dude literally does MORE than in the original. He has abilities he didn’t have. While taking a slightly different form as well.

chill the **** out. You are wrong. The original game is no longer the canon game.
Dude, I’m perfectly chill. If your gonna throw a hissy fit over a regular discussion, why are YOU here?

I played the game lol, I know he does more and I never said he didn’t. He’s already manifestation of the crown. I was literally just saying you can’t go beyond 100%, magolor is already one with the Crown at this point. There’s no point to be proven here, I’m just talking.
Wait. I think I know what you think I’m saying, which isn’t what I’m saying.

The new magolor soul in the true arena HAS a new phase 2, which does indeed change form. Loses his eyes and gains a purple aura. I think you believe that what I’m implying is that magolor soul was still conscious, and that I’m saying he is no longer with the new form.

No. What I mean is that the crown is PHYSICALLY consuming magolor more. Hence the lack of magolors eyes.

he is still equally corrupted. But he is also stronger now with the new abilities in the new form. He has access to Mecha and sand which he didn’t before.

so no winter, I don’t believe he was consumed more conscious-wise. He is still the same shell as the weaker variation of his soul form.

hope that clears it.
I didn’t say you thought he was consumed conscious wise. I’m saying is he’s already physically controlled by the crown, his entire body got reconstructed out of vapor by the crown, thus he’s not physically remnant. That means he can’t be consumed any further.

All I merely stated was that he’s already embodied the crown, so he can’t be the crown more than he already is.

Dude, I’m perfectly chill. If your gonna throw a hissy fit over a regular discussion, why are YOU here?

I played the game lol, I know he does more and I never said he didn’t. He’s already manifestation of the crown. I was literally just saying you can’t go beyond 100%, magolor is already one with the Crown at this point. There’s no point to be proven here, I’m just talking.

I didn’t say you thought he was consumed conscious wise. I’m saying is he’s already physically controlled by the crown, his entire body got reconstructed out of vapor by the crown, thus he’s not physically remnant. That means he can’t be consumed any further.

All I merely stated was that he’s already embodied the crown, so he can’t be the crown more than he already is.

fact: magolor gains a new form
fact: he indeed RAISES his power
fact: you are wrong.

You are arguing to just be wrong.

just because he was one with the crown doesn’t mean the crown can’t PHYSICALLY consume more of his physics. The crown could literally take whatever shape he wants with magolor. It ain’t bound by the shape he is at

All I said was the obvious truth that the crown LITERALLY consumed his eyes and gave him a purple aura. Those are all facts.

Why are you arguing with facts?

Whatever you think. Go ahead. I ain’t replying anymore. If you don’t want to accept it that’s on you. Think whatever makes you happy.

fact: magolor gains a new form
fact: he indeed RAISES his power
fact: you are wrong.

You are arguing to just be wrong.

just because he was one with the crown doesn’t mean the crown can’t PHYSICALLY consume more of his physics. The crown could literally take whatever shape he wants with magolor. It ain’t bound by the shape he is at

All I said was the obvious truth that the crown LITERALLY consumed his eyes and gave him a purple aura. Those are all facts.

Why are you arguing with facts?
Why are you so desperate to prove me wrong?

It isn’t Magolor’s eyes tho, its literally a shell of his former self.
Whatever you think. Go ahead. I ain’t replying anymore. If you don’t want to accept it that’s on you. Think whatever makes you happy.
Ok. Not everyone needs to agree with you, but if you wish to stop, then we shall.

Interview about KRTDL DX, nice. It has a bit where it says that Kirby doesn't have a single ongoing timeline via the existence of Another Dimension, which is pretty neat.

Back