• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby RTDL Deluxe Discussion Thread

Spoilers for those coming onto this thread (but you probably knew that)

So yea, we will discuss the game, leaks, and any potential feats in this thread (though the last part won’t apply until the game comes out)

The new Kirby is pretty exciting and let’s hope it’s worth the hype

But yea, like what I said, a Magolor epilogue got leaked on Reddit. Someone who got an English version of the game revealed the back cover

It appears we are getting some sort of epilogue for Magolor after you beat him. The left image implies a potential theory that the Master Crown sent him to like a personal hell or something (given the surroundings and the gear on the Fatty Puffer’s chest) and it has runes on its belly, resembling Void Termina perhaps?

The right image shows some sort of skill tree of some kind where you slowly unlock different Magolor techniques.

I also really like how Magolor has a tear on his hood, sorta showing how he got beaten the crap out of.

Even more symbolizing the relationship between the Crown and Void, his second phase utilizes similar attack patterns to Magolor

3:30

He attacks with waves similar to Magolor Soul and Void has that hexagon pattern Magolor constantly fires off in his fight.

Void can also use its own master crowns

There is a pretty deep connection between both the Crown and Void that’s pretty crazy.

Even more symbolizing the relationship between the Crown and Void, his second phase utilizes similar attack patterns to Magolor

3:30

He attacks with waves similar to Magolor Soul and Void has that hexagon pattern Magolor constantly fires off in his fight.

Void can also use its own master crowns

There is a pretty deep connection between both the Crown and Void that’s pretty crazy.

well it is simple: They are an artifact from the ancients and seeing how much lore we have of em now, we can cleary somewhat safe to say is that: They likely came originally from the forgotten lands and later on in it's civilizations got invaded by fecto forgo (or Elfilis IG) and after awhile, captured it andd whit it captive run experiments on it (which might have traumatized it, hibernate and have his small innoncent of his soul leave him). With this experiments they developed space warp tech that allow them to go into another dimension, soon they likely found halcandria and many worlds, even dreamland and left there mark on them as they left traces of their inevntions there (such as clockwork stars and fountain of dreams) but they didn't do this without help there was another faction (likely from the dimesion they went into after abadoned their home planet, the one were hyness is from) and they were the ones that powered their inventions with said magical abilities and enhaced them from the bears corruption or will (ergo positive or negative emotions and likely energy aswell), one day void (that is another story I will get into later) became a mayor issue to the world or universe and they had to work togther and so the four heroes of yore were formed (one them likely being galacta knight) and after the fierce battle though, paranoia started to get the better of em, they asked their other half to help them seal GK away as they feared his power and likely wouldnt want him to lash out on them if he gets emotionally hurt and after awhile they then start to ostracized them one by one until they were the only faction of them (They were pushed to the very edge of existence> universe world? Idk) and some time later, vanished without a trace.

Man I hope i did a good job here explaning it.

Magolor looks really hype tbh. Lore is gonna be epic. I’m curious on how we may revise Magolor 🤔

1:06 Hey... on the right side. Is that a dimensional wall? We see only a slice of it, but it looks suspiciously familiar. It even moves with Magolor.

Potential upgrade?

1:06 Hey... on the right side. Is that a dimensional wall? We see only a slice of it, but it looks suspiciously familiar. It even moves with Magolor.

Potential upgrade?

unlikely it would be a upgrade but yeah it is.

unlikely it would be a upgrade but yeah it is.

I don't see why not. More dimensions are being consumed, but I guess we don't have enough context at the moment to assume things.

The guy said there's over 20 new levels in the mode, so there's probably many more of these waves. If this is valid, it's gonna be a big AP upgrade.

idk if I can post this or not, its about magolor's epilogue mode.
I mean, the direct already came out with info on it. Unless if it’s something major about it that hasn’t already been shown, don’t say it for safety of spoilers.

Do you want me to spoil the ending or do you want to spoil the ending. I'll say one thing, though. The Kirby Clash games are definitely canon now.

Do you want me to spoil the ending or do you want to spoil the ending. I'll say one thing, though. The Kirby Clash games are definitely canon now.

Yeah. So... Magolor went from having infinite power, to being trapped in Another Dimension, to becoming a scammer, to helping defeat Void Termina. Nice.

Also the final boss is sick.

Yeah. So... Magolor went from having infinite power, to being trapped in Another Dimension, to becoming a scammer, to helping defeat Void Termina. Nice.

Also the final boss is sick.
Turns out a Whispy Woods alt was in the Magolor Epilogue after all.

So it seems as though Magolor is inside a dimensional abyss that has portals to other dimensions. The portals are located in various areas of that abyss. The dimensions areaffected by the dimension tide. Idk if the levels themselves are separate universes but probably not and since there's 4 additional dimensions that means that the 16 universe feat is now like 20.

why fid the epilogue intro used magolor soul (something thqt was pteviously a non canon upgrade to the magolor form, does this mean that they canoninze not just skc but also the magolor soul fight? Does that change anything remotely? Likely not

Back