• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have updated the op with feats from the Kirby of the Stars: Pupupu Hero manga continuity that could use calcs for profiles.

I have updated the op with feats from the Kirby of the Stars: Pupupu Hero manga continuity that could use calcs for profiles.
i know the feats are cool and all but wouldn't they be useless considering the fact that the manga is 5-A?

That's the other manga.
wait is it? The funny one with wacky meta knight, marx with hands and such? Aren't they the same?
We have two mangas, one is the Hoshi no kirby 3 which has a 5-B feat and the other is Mo pupupu which has a 5-A feat which was calculated

There are many things to add and it's better to add them all at once per edit to a profile, so we need to see what's up with the Magolor calc. Let's have some patience.

I'm just seeing this and that thread seems to be going places. Another thing to do in this thread is to remove all those invalid match-ups, which I marked as a priority and said that I had no interest in doing myself, unlike all the rest of things. Any volunteers there?

I don't think I have the time for this right now. Also yeah, now the thread is going places, and I like that. The entire Magolor calc seems like it's not gonna be usable, but honestly, that's fine

I'm simultaneously sorry about that and very sure it's for the best.

I was also very slowly working on Novel profiles but I'm not interested in making a profile for DDD, so anyone can make him one helped with the notes I have if they feel like it. He matters for scaling.

Back