• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I was somewhat joking that it was a copy paste is that it is an argument that does no reflect the profiles. Walls of text can be fun if I have the time, and I enjoy debates, but for matches to be actually tied to the profiles at hand it needs to reflect those stats

Nah, anyone with sense can see Vegito clearly stomps in all ways. Now, if they start literally on top of each other, Kira could probably transmute and blow. But aside from that, this is just unfair.

Akreious said:
PsychoWarper said:
His reactions are MFTL+ and his Stand is also MTFL+ so he could just use his stand to move himself.
I'd like to see an instance of this ever happening. Just a stand giving their user a piggy back ride or something xD
Users can make stands their armor though, just like Dio did with ROAD ROLLER DA

One, still out of character for Kira to do.

Two, even so, Vegito is gonna make him a splatter long before anything like that happens.

SpookyShadow said:
Users can make stands their armor though, just like Dio did with ROAD ROLLER DA
In my opinion, I think The World's arms were just beside DIO's when he punched the road roller, and if any user could completely wrap themselves in their stand, then Mista would be completely useless with his normal bullets only propelled by his stand, and the whole weakness with White Album's neck hole wouldn't make sense because no other user that could theoretically cover themselves have any similar weaknesses to be able to be hurt by physical things.

Moreover, if users could cover themselves in their stands, any and all instances of a user being hurt by a non-stand thing wouldn't have happened if they could just have Stand Armor. Stand users are just not able to completely cover themselves in their stands, as that's a specific boost that only stand suit users have, and even stand suits are vulnerable to physical things, such as White Album's skates being tripped by Mista's bullets, and Oasis's arm being crushed under a car's tire.

If stand users could just cover themselves in their stand to make themselves invincible to anything that isn't a stand, then these stand suit users, who's entire power is showed off as being able to have a semi-protective stand suit over them, would be irrelevant and underpowered compared to stand users not known for wearing their stands if they could just completely cover themselves in their not physically vulnerable stands.

It wouldn't make sense for the narrative to go: "Look at this new kind of stand, White Album, it protects its user from harm by being a suit that covers the user, unlike normal humanoid stands, and even though it's effected by physical things, it's still a huge defense that the gang has to work around!" if every normal humanoid stand user could just casually cover themselves in their stand and then have a completely superior protection without the narrative ever pointing that out.

Therefore, not only is it not in character for Kira, it is downright impossible for Killer Queen to cover Kira completely, and Vegito can still kill him in hundreds of different ways because of it, all without even needing to see/damage Killer Queen himself.

I think that's just point of mastering your Stand, like Dio was training it a long time. Stands can phase through things so it's possible, like Jotaro summoning only Star Platinum's leg to make The Fool's paraglider still fly.

Okay, I shall close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back