• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KIRA INSTINCT KOMIKS CRT

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Would thiscount as BFR for Hisako? It's her stage after all, and she can summon the same hands as well.
Yeah, actually it would

Btw more Gargos hax smh

https://www.ultra-combo.com/characters/eyedol/

Gargos finally cleaved Eyedol's skull with a tremendous stroke of his claw, and then pulled apart the stunned ogre's head like two sides of a rotten apple. Eyedol fell dead upon the Astral Plane, his spirit fleeing from his corpse before Gargos could capture it.

Our lord and savior Gargos tried to claim his soul after he killed Eyedol so he should have OoC Soul Manipulation

For Eyedol I'd note giving him fire Manip as well as noting that Gargos had to actually retreat from him in the Astral Plane.

Also I'd add his OG powers whih would be attack reflection, healing fire manip, energy projection and immortality

Healing fire manip?

He already has attack reflection, energy projection and immortality but I'm not sure what kind of immortality he should have since you didn't specify

Damn phone lol. What I mean is Retro Eyed has Fire Manipulation (launches fire balls) as well as healing (that cheapass stomp). For Immortality I'd suggest just type 1 for Retro (since he's just able to not age)

When did Shago go Ultra Instinct owo?

Nah but real talk it's pretty solid (I'd also suggest adding the comic design for Gargos since that's just ******* metal)

Okay I'm back with an old idea. Why do we not have separate keys for the KI cast?

Like Glacius' feat takes place in his KI 2 ending so why do we scale ARIA and such to it?

We don't scale all the OG MK characters to 7-B because of Raiden's storm summoning in the new timeline since there is no equivalent in the old timeline for that feat nor any justification for the old and current scaling being merged (Scorpion in the old games is rated far lower then Raiden and his ilk despite breaking his jaw in the new games' canon)

This also doesn't touch on the MULTIPLE discrepancies between the two storylines. For example Gargos in the old games was a man obsessed with power before being cursed into his current form. In the new game Gargos is a cosmic being from another dimension who inspired the image of gargoyles and this extends to the other reimagined old cast.

So here's my suggestion

Classic KI:

7-C (6-C if that calc gets accepted) with MHS+ combat and reactions

Pretty much everyone scales to each other since no canon scaling chain even exists (Eyedol is portrayed as MILES above everyone in the comic but that's not canon)

Modern KI:

Not sure what the low tiers should scale to but I'd suggest calcing Ultra combos honestly.

This extends to TJ (shown to be puffed out by racing Maya), Fulgore (Gets beat by Tusk and TJ Combo), maybe Orchid (Shown to be relatively comparable to TJ) and Riptor (Holds her own against TJ, gets fodderized by Warg Gram) not sure who else scales to this honestly (I assume the weakened versions of the Shadow Lords characters)

Mid Tiers would scale to OG Glacius and Tusk (since the Tusk in this game is canonically the one from the old games meaning he scales to the Old Game feats)

Includes: Tusk, ARIA (If memory serves mecha bae fights him or at least harms him), Shadow Jago (Fights Tusk but loses), Omen (Source of Shago's power), maybe Jago (Fights him in Shadow Lords), Hisako (Beats ARIA), Aganos (Implied to have fought Tusk), Cinder (Beat Aganos in Season 2), Kan Ra (He's Aganos' rival for god' sake) Glacius (Blitzed and bested ARIA) etc.

Top Tiers scale to Gargos obviously.

Gargos, End of Shadow Lords Jago, Tusk and Kim Wu. Maybe Shinsako but I'm unsure. Eyedol (The guy beat Gargos and even after being worn down in the Astral Plane fought Gargos on even terms, stomped Kan Ra and is generally put down as a God and one of the strongest characters)

Look back at the calc

Ah I see thanks (Good upgrade albeit a miss on my part)

Also what do you think of my scaling suggestion (Sorry if it's a bit cluttered)

Mr. Bambu said:
Also, Hellbeast, if that's what you'd like me to look at can you specify the links/statements I need for that? Thunder's can probably fit under the standard calc for a storm of such severity, which I believe comes out to low-end 7-B. Whether or not that's Environmental Damage is not up to me.
Here's the storm, he's doing it as a result of his attacks

Back