• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KIRA INSTINCT KOMIKS CRT

Shouldnt Glacius should also have Absolute Zero?

Her sensors indicated that the room's temperature had plunged 50 degrees Celsius in .026 seconds. Soon it would be at zero degrees.
~ KI Novella Chapter 5 - Aria for Noomorph​

Absolute Zero is -273.15 degrees Celsius or 0 degrees Kelvin. But yeah, there needs to be a direct 0 degrees Kelvin statement.

Actually I had another look and I recommend discarding my low tier section, it seems that most characters (except the top tiers) scale to each other.

I'd personally like an idea of speed for there's characters also (X put up a bulletin dodging feat and I guess we could use Thunder's lightning)

KarmodF said:
Shouldnt Glacius should also have Absolute Zero?
Can somebody calc. it? (If it is even possible) Screwattack said it was actually around Absolute Zero (But knowing them... huh)

Boomstick exaggerated when he said "Thousands of degrees below zero" with Wizard noting that that was colder than Absolute Zero. Anyway, that link still only said 50 degrees Celsius in 0.026 seconds and "Soon it will be zero" still doesn't outright say Kelvin. It implies 0 degrees Celsius which is only the baseline for Sub-Zero.

For now, i think we should give a key for the original Gargos and a 5-C key for those that were amped in order to defeat Current Gargos at the end of his mode.

Agreed.

The only problem that I see is that 2013 is more so a softreboot and uses a lot of reference to the comics and the original timeline to the point of being almost like a re-telling rather than a real reboot.

I mean as I said it's a total reboot, core aspects of the universe has changed. There are references to the comics but there is no real way the two timelines work all that well together (Tusk being an exception)

Chances of that '''not''' being a hyperbole are just about less than 0

Wait really? I'll get to adding that in the morning if all good (Just gotta work out tabbers wince I found some good retro renders or renders to be)

I have made some adjustments, another thing that will be added is the 5-C key for those that were amped in order to defeat Current Gargos at the end of his mode: I recall they were Jago, Tusk, Kim Wu and maybe Hisako?.

The 5-C key should be named "Gargos' Resurrection" for those who got their powers back and defeated him. Plus Aganos should be possibly be 5-C for distracting and harming Gargos with physical attacks.

Idk about Hisako, I don't recall her fighting Gargos

Back