• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animdude (FNAF World) downgrade

Principal part:
And here is my second CRT, still pretty inexperienced at this, so I hope I don't do anything wrong, but due to the simplicity it should be easy to deal with. So I'll get straight to the point.

Animdude according to the profile has these skills: Sound Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Petrification, Death Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Summoning, Healing, Statistics Reduction, Teleportation, Portal Creation, Poison Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Life Drain, Resurrection, Limited Supernatural Luck, Explosion Manipulation, Water Manipulation because he is the creator of FNAF World as seen in the justification on his profile: "Presumably able to replicate the powers of anyone else in the FNAF World reality due to being their creator".

But as far as I know in VsBattle, being the creator of a world doesn't mean that said creator must have all of its creation skills, and when I asked questions about this, no one was able to give another justification about it.

So if there is no other justification for this, I propose removing this list of skills from his profile.

Extra: Maybe it needs to change
Another thing that should be noted is that the ability (Mega Virus: Corrupts enemies' essences/data with a lethal virus, quickly beginning to completely destroy them), is an ability that he only has when he becomes a playable character, which occurs when he is downgraded according to what was told me... Even his demoted/playable version doesn't even have the Alarm skill as a movement option, so basically the version of Animdude we have in the profile seems to have skills in conjunction with what should be two different keys .

So I'll leave two proposals here to fix this:
1 - We can simply remove Mega Virus from your profile

or

2 - We create an alternative profile that has Mega Virus, but does not contain Alarm.

Well that's just it for this CTR.

Agree: @LightSoul8 (Agree with the first part, disagree with the second), @Thelastmlg (Agree with the first part, Neutral with the second), @DaReaperMan (Agree with The First part, fisagree with The Second), @Perequeliri993 (Agree with first one, disagree with second one)
Neutral: @DavidTPPM (Neutral on the first part, disagrees with the second)
Disagree:

Last edited:
Animdude according to the profile has these skills: Creation, Sound Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Petrification, Death Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Summoning, Healing, Statistics Reduction, Teleportation, Portal Creation, Poison Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Life Drain, Resurrection, Limited Supernatural Luck, Explosion Manipulation, Water Manipulation because he is the creator of FNAF World
Being the creator of FNAF World would give him Creation, but I otherwise agree.
Another thing that should be noted is that the ability (Mega Virus: Corrupts enemies' essences/data with a lethal virus, quickly beginning to completely destroy them), is an ability that he only has when he becomes a playable character, which occurs when he is downgraded according to what was told me... Even his demoted/playable version doesn't even have the Alarm skill as a movement option, so basically the version of Animdude we have in the profile seems to have skills in conjunction with what should be two different keys .
Just because he doesn't use Mega Virus in his boss fight doesn't mean he doesn't have it, and same with Alarm in gameplay. FNAF World never suggests that Animdude's demotion grants and/or removes abilities. I think it should be assumed that he could use the abilities pre-or-post-demotion, unless significant evidence suggests otherwise.

Overall, I'd just remove the initial suggested abilities aside from Creation, change Creation's justification to "Created FNAF World.", and leave everything else the same.

Also, as a side note:
2 - We create an alternative profile that has Mega Virus, but does not contain Alarm.
Creating another profile for Animdude would be unnecessary. If he needed it, you could just have his profile have two keys: Boss | Demoted

Being the creator of FNAF World would give him Creation, but I otherwise agree.
Oh, that was a slip on my part, I'll edit the proposal
Just because he doesn't use Mega Virus in his boss fight doesn't mean he doesn't have it, and same with Alarm in gameplay. FNAF World never suggests that Animdude's demotion grants and/or removes abilities. I think it should be assumed that he could use the abilities pre-or-post-demotion, unless significant evidence suggests otherwise.

Overall, I'd just remove the initial suggested abilities aside from Creation, change Creation's justification to "Created FNAF World.", and leave everything else the same.
Well, Animdude has gotten weaker, hasn't it? In the playable version he even lost the ability to use Alarm in the game, with Alarm being replaced by Mega Virus.

There is also nothing to indicate that he has Mega Virus as an ability in his boss version, at the very least it is out of character for him to use it.

Well, Animdude has gotten weaker, hasn't it?
Nothing suggests Animdude gets weaker as far as lore is concerned. Animdude says "Ever since I was defeated as the final boss in FNaF World, I was demoted and sent here. Now my code is being used for some game about a rainbow, but the path to it is hidden." In actual gameplay, yes, playable Animdude is weaker, but that's likely just game mechanics as you can't really have a playable character be as powerful as the second/third hardest boss in the game.
In the playable version he even lost the ability to use Alarm in the game, with Alarm being replaced by Mega Virus.
FNAF World characters are only ever limited to three moves, so his playable version couldn't have Alarm, Mega Virus, Fourth Wall, and Neon Shield 2 anyways.
There is also nothing to indicate that he has Mega Virus as an ability in his boss version
Him having it as his playable version indicates he'd have it as a boss as well. In order to support the idea that he loses Alarm and gains Mega Virus, you'd need the game to reference this change in some way. It's honestly more likely that he just has both than him arbitrarily losing one and developing another off-screen.
at the very least it is out of character for him to use it.
I mean, that's probably because Alarm and Fourth Wall do so much damage that Mega Virus would actually be counterproductive, and Neon Wall's just useful.

As I said in the other thread, this is an interesting idea so I'm neutral on the removal of the abilities.

But I completely disagree on mega virus. If he has it in a demoted form which doesn't even remotely imply him getting new abilities, there is absolutely no reason for him to not have it in his Boss form.

Cool, it seems that the general opinion is very unanimous, I think that with a team member voting it is now possible to apply the changes (only the first proposal)

I remember when we had wars to give arceus his verse’s abilities with like 5 justifications
Tbh Arceus more more an exception in these cases due to the overwhelming evidence that exist outside of "lol it created all so it can do the same" tbh.

Tbh Arceus more more an exception in these cases due to the overwhelming evidence that exist outside of "lol it created all so it can do the same" tbh.
Yeah that was my half serious point, that is funny how much we argued regarding that, when a character like animdude had this benefit for one of the rejected reasons

bump, ok, which moderator do I talk to to give opinion in this topic?

Last edited:
Back