• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Kinshiki Otsutsuki Country lvl in AP and DB? It says powerscaling from Sasuke, but Sasuke's profiles has Sasuke's base at Country in AP and DB without calcs, feats or powerscaling. If its from Naruto, he is only Country lvl in Durability from Toneri's Nuke, but where does he's Country lvl AP comes from? No links, feats or calcs and to my knowledged he's only Country with a Bijuudama. Kinshiki has not shown any feat above City lvl and yet his at Country lvl by powerscaling from another who has no feats or explination for that matter.

Either a downgrade is require or someone give better explination for this unreasonable powerscaling, and feats.

-Base Sasuke Country lvl AP & DB ?

-Naruto Country lvl in AP?

-Momoshiki Country lvl in AP & DB?

Kinshiki's feat is NOT Country lvl:

[[1]]

^ the size of the crater is city size at best.

[[2]]

^ Momoshiki and Sasuke are as big as the roots.

[[3]]

^ The God Tree after been cut by a casual Kinshiki doesn't take more than a few city blocks in lenght. Unless, Sasuke and Kinshiki along with others are over a thousand feats tall, I don't see how this is a Country lvl feat.

You can inform Kkapoios and TheMightyRegulator about this.

The explosion isn't directly from Toneri's attack. It's from Naruto's chakra that was explicitly shown to be consumed and absorbed before detonating on impact to the ground.

This is without Naruto's conscious input, which is why it's scaled to his AP.

Sasuke scales because they are, after the war, canonically considered equals and Kinshiki scales for obvious reasons.

TheMightyRegulator said:
The explosion isn't directly from Toneri's attack. It's from Naruto's chakra that was explicitly shown to be consumed and absorbed before detonating on impact to the ground.

This is without Naruto's conscious input, which is why it's scaled to his AP.
If that's the case then Kaguya's argument that has been supported and talked alot in here and denied of her been Planet lvl with her chakra is truth and she should be upgraded to Planet lvl scaling from her chakra inside the ETSB.

Also, his chakra would only applied while using a jutsu such as a Bijudama as I stated above, not his entire arsenal or his base form would be Country lvl. So where does his Country lvl base form comes from in AP? Base on what? Sasuke & Kinshiki stats also depend on Naruto's.

It was via one technique whilst amped where the fact that it was scalable to her general statistics was discredited by massive PIS whilst also being contrary to former levels of power in the franchise.

Naruto's chakra amount is not constant amongst forms. For example, he always had the chakra of the 4th Tails. This was only accessible in SO6P mode.

Many characters also frequently noticed alterations in Naruto's chakra output whilst transformed compared to base.

There's no reason to assume the chakra that was used in base would not apply to base.

I don't understand what you mean by complete arsenal. It was scaled to his durability for tanking it, scales to his attack potency for creating it with no intention of doing so on his part and scaled to striking strength for physically harming those of his durability, Sasuke, as this is to address post Sage of Sixth Paths chakra and not just The Last.

TheMightyRegulator said:
It was via one technique whilst amped where the fact that it was scalable to her general statistics was discredited by massive PIS whilst also being contrary to former levels of power in the franchise.

Naruto's chakra amount is not constant amongst forms. For example, he always had the chakra of the 4th Tails. This was only accessible in SO6P mode.

Many characters also frequently noticed alterations in Naruto's chakra output whilst transformed compared to base.

There's no reason to assume the chakra that was used in base would not apply to base.

I don't understand what you mean by complete arsenal. It was scaled to his durability for tanking it, scales to his attack potency for creating it with no intention of doing so on his part and scaled to striking strength for physically harming those of his durability, Sasuke, as this is to address post Sage of Sixth Paths chakra and not just The Last.
But as you said above, it was her own chakra.

But did Toneri use Naruto's own chakra, six path chakra or did he enhanced? Can Naruto use his chakra in the same way? Yes, to use one single Jutsu like Kaguya. That doesn't make his base form Country lvl in AP. That makes his biju bombs country lvl. So Sasuke doesn't powerscale unless it is with Susano'o which he use to tank one. And Kinshiki only equales Sasuke's base, and he was fighting all the other Kages are the others Country lvl as well.

Toneri created it, it wasn't Naruto. You can't assume Naruto in base has the same fire power as Biju dama in AP just because he tanked it. That's his durability. And neither because he can create then, since they are a technique not his basic strenght.

But as you said above, it was her own chakra.

I literally said she was amped, by the SO6P's chakra and Naruto's chakra. Not just the Tailed Beasts. That's the opposite of her own. Of course, in her Prime it was probably different, but it's based on pure speculation and not worth bringing up.

But did Toneri use Naruto's own chakra, six path chakra or did he enhanced?

There's no evidence it was enhanced. We clearly see the jutsu engulf Naruto's rasengan and absorb his chakra.

Can Naruto use his chakra in the same way?

That's the point. There was no "way". It was pure, unbridled chakra. Chakra control is a thing in the Naruto Universe and it's been explained many times controlled power is far more efficient than uncontrolled, as was the case for the Juubi.

Yes, to use one single Jutsu like Kaguya. That doesn't make his base form Country lvl in AP.

The jutsu that absorbed his chakra, not created for destructive purposes. Stop comparing the two, they are completely different.

That makes his biju bombs country lvl. So Sasuke doesn't powerscale unless it is with Susano'o which he use to tank one.

I've already addressed this. There's also no coherency behind this sentence.

And Kinshiki only equales Sasuke's base, and he was fighting all the other Kages are the others Country lvl as well.

New kages, with an undefined power level and sets of skill with Gaara being the exception so, maybe though if so, clearly on a lower level and only two had literally any effect. Stay on topic.

Toneri created it, it wasn't Naruto.

Toneri created it using Naruto's chakra.

You can't assume Naruto in base has the same fire power as Biju dama in AP just because he tanked it.

I'm not. At this point I'm certain you're not listening.

That's his durability. And neither because he can create then, since they are a technique not his basic strength.

This is post Sage of Sixth Paths. The entire key was to explain the massive difference in power between the time gap when it's been stated that there was little to no training.

This includes the Sasuke vs Naruto fight where they were clearly depicted to be able to hurt each other.

I literally said she was amped, by the SO6P's chakra and Naruto's chakra. Not just the Tailed Beasts. That's the opposite of her own. Of course, in her Prime it was probably different, but it's based on pure speculation and not worth bringing up.

She never absorb Naruto's chakra. And all chakra was hers from the start, not making it speculation.

There's no evidence it was enhanced. We clearly see the jutsu engulf Naruto's rasengan and absorb his chakra.

You said it, his Jutsu absorb his chakra and got bigger. It was Toneri's technique not Narutos.

That's the point. There was no "way". It was pure, unbridled chakra. Chakra control is a thing in the Naruto Universe and it's been explained many times controlled power is far more efficient than uncontrolled, as was the case for the Juubi.

That supports my statment above.

The jutsu that absorbed his chakra, not created for destructive purposes. Stop comparing the two, they are completely different.

But it did blow up part of the moon, in a way is destructive. Different jutsus, Yes. But the same concept.

I've already addressed this. There's also no coherency behind this sentence.

You didn't.

New kages, with an undefined power level and sets of skill with Gaara being the exception so, maybe though if so, clearly on a lower level and only two had literally any effect. Stay on topic.

But this is part of the topic, how can lower beings keep up with him.

Toneri created it using Naruto's chakra.

Which doesn't tell me much, about Naruto doind the same in base

I'm not. At this point I'm certain you're not listening.

I'm listening. That's why I said their pages should stated why is their current stat at that, and not just simply the tier.

This is post Sage of Sixth Paths. The entire key was to explain the massive difference in power between the time gap when it's been stated that there was little to no training.

While that's truth the manga completly shows the opposive, their are no signs of Naruto still having Six path chakra.

This includes the Sasuke vs Naruto fight where they were clearly depicted to be able to hurt each other.

Yes, and both lost ther arm with the symbol Hagoromo gave them. Only Sasuke was shown to keep the Rinnegan.

She never absorb Naruto's chakra.

Naruto uses the Tailed Beast chakras and incorporates it into his own rasengans.

And all chakra was hers from the start, not making it speculation.

She very explicitly did not have that chakra anymore.

The speculation was the stats this would award especially considering she was still defeated by entities on the lower levels of Small Planet.

You said it, his Jutsu absorb his chakra and got bigger. It was Toneri's technique not Narutos.

It got bigger after entering Naruto. We can clearly see it glow golden, the colour of his chakra.

But it did blow up part of the moon, in a way is destructive. Different jutsus, Yes. But the same concept.

No. Absorption vs new space-time creation of a pocket dimension (according to official sources anyway). They are not even remotely related.

But this is part of the topic, how can lower beings keep up with him.

Kinshiki took them all out with a single blow as soon as Sasuke was no longer in the battle. You can also still be in a lower tier and hurt someone. I've also mentioned their not that lower as far as we know.

While that's truth the manga completly shows the opposive, their are no signs of Naruto still having Six path chakra.

Naruto was able to manifest Sage of Sixth Paths mode.

Yes, and both lost ther arm with the symbol Hagoromo gave them. Only Sasuke was shown to keep the Rinnegan.

In the new manga Naruto regained the symbol and a similar form.

Naruto uses the Tailed Beast chakras and incorporates it into his own rasengans.

She is the Ten Tails itself, which all the beast are made from and her own chakra.

She very explicitly did not have that chakra anymore.

So since Naruto doesn't posses Six Path chakra, will he be downgraded.

The speculation was the stats this would award especially considering she was still defeated by entities on the lower levels of Small Planet.

She was sealed and outsmart. They didn't beat her with AP.

It got bigger after entering Naruto. We can clearly see it glow golden, the colour of his chakra.

Which is what Toneri's jutsus stoled.

No. Absorption vs new space-time creation of a pocket dimension (according to official sources anyway). They are not even remotely related.

Your describing the technique, I'm talking about the same source of power as in chakra.

Kinshiki took them all out with a single blow as soon as Sasuke was no longer in the battle. You can also still be in a lower tier and hurt someone. I've also mentioned their not that lower as far as we know.

Yes, but they weren't that hurt. You can still be in the same tier and hurt someone.

Naruto was able to manifest Sage of Sixth Paths mode.

Not really, the one he used in Last and in Boruto was his regular one. You can tell by the signs in it.

In the new manga Naruto regained the symbol and a similar form.

The form is different, but it still has the same symbols from the regular bijuu form.

Well for starters, Kinshiki easily overwhelmed chojirou casually. Kurotsuchi Managed a Sneak Attack in on him that did absolutely nothing to him and before he could respond, Sasuke knocked him down and that's when they had the chance to fight hold him.

Kinshiki shouldn't be downgraded based on the Kages but they should be upgraded for being able to hold someone like Kinshiki who is on par with Base Sasuke.

Secondly, Sasuke doesn't have Chakra modes like Naruto. When he's not using Susanoo, he can still be on par physically with Cloaked Naruto so Country Level should be at least for Sasuke and Base Naruto, especially considering it was a near chakra less Naruto who tanked the moon explosion. Sasuke has demonstrated he can fight at levels physically far above that of The Last Naruto and Toneri, Kinshiki in all Honesty would be 6-B at least and likely higher because Sasuke was giving some effort and even told Naruto he was Worried about Kinshiki and Momoshiki and like I said, we know he can fight at a much higher level then Naruto and Toneri physically.

I believe that Multi-Continent+ is a fair level for Kinshiki actually.

Okay then. Since TheMightyRegulator has quit his job at the wiki, I will close this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back