• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts ( Verse ) vs Toriko ( Verse )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love both KH and Toriko, but I think Torikoverse definitely takes this, they got multiple Top Tiers that are Large/Multi-Planet level characters with Neo possibly being even Star level at his Prime, not to mention some are at least FTL, so again, I see Terra losing this, even though he FTL+, if the Disciples, 8 Kings, Neo and Don Slime join forces and attack Terra all at once, Terra is screwed, all of these guys, or atleast the Majority have ridiculous hax abilities, like Hungry Space and Minority World, it also wouldn't help Terra since Neo would literally be eating his attacks lol

Torikoverse vastly outclasses him in sheer numbers, and has the hax edge. He only has higher speed, which can only get you so far in this kind of situation.

I'm with Sheoth and DBZ here. I love both series and they do indeed posses powerful characters but Terra just can't take this. Even if your using his Lingering Will incarnation, it's not going to help against him if he takes on all of the known top tiers.

Yeah he has natural higher speed than all of them but it will only get him so far. It also doesn't help that the Toriko top tiers are at a higher level of Large Planet Potency compared to Terra who from scaling several characters he caps out at the low ends of it (like around 10 yottatons to be exact).

So Terra loses eventually due to the amount of hax and numbers there are in the Torikoverse.

It's still 20+ 5-A's with hax that these guys are facing.

Kevenkiller said:
If I add Ventus and Aqua would that be more fair ?
You could add Eraqus, Xehanort, Sora, Vanitas, Riku etc as well, but I still believe Torikoverse takes this seeing as how they have the Number advantage and Hax abilities that would really mess them up, Toriko is pretty crazy when it comes to Hax

Minority World, Grand Knocking, Hungry Space, Neo eating a small star, Mugen Kugi Punch... I think I overestimated the speed advantage of the Kingdom Hearts characters

In that case, KHverse blitzes with time hax and superior speed along with the fact that they have MANY more 5-As than Torikoverse.

They also have Soul Hax and Death Hax (Marluxia) along with the ability control all worlds (Kingdom Hearts).

Not to mention the fact that people like Sora have a massive range advantage.

Don't forget about Young Xehanort here too. That guy is pretty much a cheap a** bastard when it comes to time hax.

But yeah, the verse definitely has more 5-A people to be here than the Torikoverse's 5-A's. Thing is that while they are far in the low end range of Large Planet busting compared to the other side, their numbers + variety of hax (maybe) + FTL+ speed should probably give them the possible win.

Possibly, is the keyword here.

and deer king can just sent them to a dimension where 1 second is passed equal to hundreds of millions year, or emperor crow can kill them with his shadow.

Don't they have to be on Deer King's back for that to happen?

I mean i can see E. Crow killing them actually. Deer King is the problem since i don't recall it's ability to go beyond it's back?

No, it's more like they have to make him angry in order to do that, since he have a bunch of continent buster monster in his back to prevent him to being angry.

Ah okay. Well E. Crow has the sky covered so Terra Aqua and Ventus probably won't help much even if they have the speed advantage. If they get careless and get hit by Crow's "shadow" then i guess they're done in for? Man i gotta read Emperor Crow's powers more.

Also I think we probably should wait a bit until the rest of toriko god tier fighter actually got serious in battle especially when Neo is on the move(he eat don slime and chop jirou head), while toriko and the other is still power up and the rest of eight king is already very wary of his present.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Also I think we probably wait a bit until the rest of toriko god tier fighter actually got serious in battle especially when Neo is on the move(he eat don slime and chop jirou head), while toriko and the other is still power up and the rest of eight king is already very wary of his present.
Yeah, I also don't think Jirou is done yet lol, I also wonder what happened to Midora and Joa, I wonder if the 8 Kings will all end up fighting Neo

DBZMLP12345 said:
Yeah, I also don't think Jirou is done yet lol, I also wonder what happened to Midora and Joa, I wonder if the 8 Kings will all end up fighting Neo
Well his head is still fine and talking like nothing has happened, but no matter how calm or cocky jirou is this is Neo we talking about... remember what he doing to don slime before he eat him? and I too scared to think that neo just going to do the same to all the eight kings before he eating them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back