• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Minder of the Conceptual CRTs

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Nothing was addressed this Saturday and this thread is withholding AP changes, I think if anything if Bob can't write a message for this we should close as of now and he can make an upgrade/revision thread later down the line on his arrestment cause the changes already happened and such, we should move onto AP next though since that's been stated by a lot of the thread now to be an issue.

I'm particularly busy evaluating the more than 200 replies on this thread to provide a proper answer and address all that has been brought up regarding the revisions. I've noticed for example that the NEP and conceptual stuff tie together, so if the former is accepted the latter is more likely to pass, hence why I need more time over this.

As there's nothing to apply at the moment, the next revisions can proceed for now and I'll handle the continuation of this when I'm done with my large reply. So I would like if this thread remained open for me to continue, just with the chance of the next CRT being avaiable as well.

Back