• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts Abstract Stuffs CRT

Also I think that Physiology pages/explanation pages in general (not just KH) should have scans in them. Isnt that meant to be the point of those pages?

I agree with the original post that all these abstract things and changes should be reverted.

And when I said that Bob shouldn't be trusted with Kingdom Hearts it's became he objectively overhypes things and his revisions made a mess out of the series scaling.

We have yet to revert the 3-A backscaling that makes no sense.

I never agreed with conceptual destruction or 3-A backscaling.

1) Right now this thread is reversing any Abstract or Conceptual Stuffs. Basically removing stuff that was not accepted by staff.

2) We can make a separate thread for 3-A backscaling as that was legit accepted, but can be reversed with arguments

3) Can we stop making people out to be victims or villains? Yeah, KH people are not really trusted here, but this distrust doesn't come from nothing. I do agree that people can be less antagonistic to these people. And people thinking Bob needs to be banned also comes from him blatantly breaking the rules and editing files without staff approval. He was given one last warning, let's move on.

Regardless, it seems the reversion is basically accepted. Tiering can be discussed on the current Re:Mind tier revisons. Here. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3962522

After reading the thread, can't do much else other than agree with Dragonmasterxyz.

If I'm not mistaken the KH profiles weren't locked moreover some miscommunication (or warped understandings) about "approval" also somewhat contributed to these revisions going through seemly unchallenged either way, I just hope some lessons were learnt from this moreover we don't want to alienate an entire franchise as well as it's fans on this site due to this "incident".

TL;DR I more or less agree with Dragon.

Nehz XZX said:
Bobsican, if you don't have much time, then I could do the edits that are required for you.
Feel free to do so, please tell me if you have any questions in the way.

Anyways, I'll leave this here as it will be useful: Category: Kingdom Hearts

I'll go ahead and make yet another CRT to (re)discuss the vadility of the removed stuff, as now I've got a complete list of what's being removed, as seen above in my other reply.

I think, I'm finished now. Tell me if I have overlooked something.

You're welcome but it seems like as if I overlooked the categories.

Okay. That should also be fixed then.

I'll go ahead and put a disclaimer on the verse page of not doing any matches until the revisions are completed, as this also affects the "Power of the Verse" section obviously and I know no matter what that most matches done right now will be removed (All of them were removed from this too anyways), so not an "actual" rule but a simple disclaimer that doing so is not recommended.

As I'm still compiling the information to be properly referenced and all on the CRT, so this will take a while.

There is no need to make a disclaimer. I am double-checking and adding missing changes; all changes should be done today or tomorrow. I agree on the other things.

Oh no, I meant for the other CRT that is going to be done soon regarding the removals, as the issue is that they didn't get accepted "properly", so they can be bringed up once more for proper evaluation this time.

Bobsican said:
I hope doing a disclaimer is fine in that case.
I am still feel like it is uncessary. You probably need more inputs on the matter, also.

Back