• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King vs Oden

Zoro took hits from the Yonko just like Oden did.

And he still would've been one-shot by King's explosion had he not used Buso.

And nothing says Oden's Buso is as good as Zoro's in regards to Haki layers.
Odens Buso is enough potent to withstand King's explosion since he was able tk match Primebeard with Haki. Hes experienced a lot and wields enma like a feather unlike Zoro who started mastering Enma and unleashed it. And the favt Kaidou feared Oden's Haki everytime Zoro was releasing his Haki with Enma have him PTSD. Just count my vote for Oden its fine if u got King winning this but personally i dont see how King wins this👍

Odens Buso is enough potent to withstand King's explosion since he was able tk match Primebeard with Haki.
Buso Oden = no Buso Primebeard
Hes experienced a lot and wields enma like a feather unlike Zoro who started mastering Enma and unleashed it. And the favt Kaidou feared Oden's Haki everytime Zoro was releasing his Haki with Enma have him PTSD. Just count my vote for Oden its fine if u got King winning this but personally i dont see how King wins this👍
Oden is better with Enma, but Omori dragon emperor attack can kill guys on Buso Oden's level.

Dear god.

I don't even want to go through the absolute delusional discussion that went down here. How the hell could King possibly win this when:

1.Zoro, who is in awe over how Oden was able to easily wield Enma, defeated King.

2.King's Captain (Kaido) fears Oden and puts him on the highest pedestal.
IMG-20230325-014301.png

3.Oden has better feats and potrayal than King.
Kaidouenvisionslegendsbehind-Luffy.png

King lost to Zoro. Zoro gave Kaido a small scar with his strongest attack and couldn't knock him down, while Oden gave Kaido a massive scar and knocked him to the ground. Kaido called Zoro a runt after he scarred him, but fears Oden and put him in on the same pedestal as Roger, Whitebeard, Rocks, and Shanks. Oden's presence in Enma was enough to scare Big Mom, who is definitely stronger than Current Zoro, who defeated King. King is a First Commander level character, while Oden is potrayed as a Yonko level character. Kaido compared Oden to Roger and Prime Whitebeard in the flashback, and put them on the same pedestal in the present time.
IMG-20230329-043019.png

IMG-20230325-014301.png

Saying that King beats Oden is like saying that King beats Roger, Whitebeard, or Kaido. How tf could a community misinterpret the strength of a character this hard. Oda is out here, putting Roger, Whitebeard, and Oden on the same pedestal every single time they are mentioned, and the community is making Oden fight against fodders like King, and somehow have King win this?

I'm done. I guess Vista beats Mihawk and Zoro beats Kaido, huh?

Last edited:
Dear god.

I don't even want to go through the absolute delusional discussion that went down here. How the hell could King possibly win this when:

1.Zoro, who is in awe over how Oden was able to easily wield Enma, defeated King.
Yeah? And? That doesn't make him weaker, just means the sword liked Oden more.
2.Kings Captains fears Oden.
Ok, King doesn't tho.
3.Oden has better feats and potrayal than King.
Honestly, it's more of a hax thing. Zoro has fire cutting, Oden doesn't. Also, Zoro, with Enma Unleashed, was stopping Enma from draining his energy, effectively realizing it was just testing it. Omori Karyudon was about to wreck his shit, but he whipped out the En-O.
King lost to Zoro. Zoro gave Kaido a small scar with his strongest attack
He got stronger later on.
and couldnt knock him down, while Oden gave Kaido a massive scar and knocked him to the ground.
*20 years ago
Kaido called Zoro a runt after he scarred him, but fears Oden and put him in on the same pedestal as Roger, Whitebeard, Rocks, and Shanks.
No, he just put them all as "able to challenge him"
Oden's presence in Enma was enough to scare Big Mom, who is definitely stronger than Current Zoro, who defeated King. King is a First Commander level character, while Oden is potrayed as a Yonko level character. Kaido compared Oden to Roger and Prime Whitebeard in the flashback, and put them on the same pedestal in the present time.
Oden is nowhere near Roger or Primebeard.
Saying that King beats Oden is like saying that King beats Roger,
I won't talk about heat resistance.
Whitebeard, or Kaido. How tf could a community misinterpret the strength of a character this hard. Oda is out here, putting Roger, Whitebeard, and Oden on the same pedestal every single time there mentioned, and the community is making Oden fight against fodders like King, and somehow have King win this?
Can Oden break King's flames?
I'm done. I guess Vista beats Mihawk
Umm, based?
and Zoro beats Kaido, huh?
No.

Yeah? And? That doesn't make him weaker, just means the sword liked Oden more.
That's not how Enma works. We were told that only a strong Swordsman with Ryou can wield it.
Ok, King doesn't tho
King is weaker than Kaido.
Honestly, it's more of a hax thing. Zoro has fire cutting, Oden doesn't.
Oden cut the Mountain God so cleanly in half that he sliced its cells and its severed parts could be stitched back together or whatever. I'm pretty sure a acoc slash of his would slice King apart.

He got stronger later on
Stronger Zoro couldn't even cut Kaku's leg in half even when he imbued Enma with Haki.
*20 years ago
Kaido was 39 years old back then which is prime age.
No, he just put them all as "able to challenge him"
And yet Kaido also compared Oden to Roger and Whitebeard in the Oden flashback and the anime goes out of their way to potray Roger, Garp, and Oden as the ones who have injured Kaido the most.
Oden is nowhere near Roger or Primebeard
That's your opinion, the story puts them on the same pedestal after Oden returned to Wano many times stronger.
Can Oden break King's flames?
Why wouldn't he?

Chapter 957

???? How about you read what Sengoku says. He said "38 years ago".

The God Valley Incident happend 38 years ago. Kaido was 21 back then, a pirate apprentice under Rocks.

Oden fought Kaido 20 years ago, when Kaido was 39, which is the prime age for One Piece characters (Roger and Garp were 39 during the God Valley Incident, Shanks is currently 39, Oden was 39, etc.)

Back