• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
King is capable of releasing huge nuke like attacks with the first form of the True Spirit Spear as shown here.

http://www.********.net/manga/chapter/133306_nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-118/page_18

http://www.*********.co/manga/nanatsu_no_taizai/c166/13.html

The Second Albion that he destroyed was taller than the Spirit Tree of the Fairy King's Forest which is gigantic in comparison to himself. It should also be noted that both of these instances are before the timeskip and before Gloxinia's training where he's mastered the spear, gained a substantial power up, and no longer has any strain issues.

I did find an example of his post timeskip True Form Sunflower here though.

http://www.*********.co/manga/nanatsu_no_taizai/c227/9.html

While Gil's Enkidu could protect him from a simple projectile spam, King has energy attacks that won't get caught in Enkidu's chains as well.

That's not needed m8, I never said Kings energy attacks wouldn't get past Enkidu. It why I only mentioned it as a defence against any physical projectiles he throws at Gil. Which is why I vote inconclusive

Alright then, let me know if anyone else has votes to add.

King: 1 (Knight)

Gilgamesh: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Aizen)

I did this exact damn thread a while back when King was still weak. This one makes more sense though.

I think True Form Increase massively outspams GoB and King shreds Gil here.

See here's the thing. I imagine Gil will use EA more times than we're letting on. Simply based off of the face he'll recognize King as a... King. and he won't be nearly as hesitant if he begins getting overwhelmed as with Shirou because King isn't a Fake/Mongrel.

So I think it's a matter of how fast King can take Gil down here, so uh.. could someone enlighten me as to how long it would take?

King could immeditately send out Chastiefol's first form and that would sort of be it. He doesn't have charge time for that form like Gil's Ea.

Sunflower does have charge time though

@Aizen That's faster than Sunflower if King decides to use it. I'm uncertain how it compares to the First Form though since it's only been shown in the manga.

Well he doesn't need EA to fend off the first form however, if Gil uses EA it would have to be directed at King and not his weapon because well (hold up is it even possible to destroy Kings weapon?) If he does then it's a stalemate because knowing Gil he'd complain about how it'd more entertaining letting Meliodas live x'D

Burning Full Fingers said:
King one-shotting first is way more likelier than Gilgamesh pulling out Ea and doing the same, I think.

See the thing is King would have to use the right Form right out the get-go and not every form can kill Gil right off the bat. The odds of Gil pulling out EA are likely here and even if they weren't Merodach is still a killing threat and if he uses the shield form to protect himself from Merodach then at that time Gil would pull out EA.

EDIT: This si why I'm voting inconclusive. because neither can win right away without doing the right thing and while me might lean slightly in Kings favor in terms of reliablity, that margin still isn't big enough to convince me he can definitively defeat more times than the other way around.

The moment the fight begins King sends the Spirit Tree Nuke over and one-shots.

Don't see why in-character F/SN Gilgamesh would instantly pull out Ea/Merodach and one-shot when he's fighting someone who isn't even a heroic spirit, and even if he did speed equalized means that both attacks reach eachother at the same time and they both die. Difference is that King will try to oneshot Gil 100% of the time and Gil only might use his trump cards, might not.

King never uses any of Chastiefol's forms except for Form One unless there's a special reason why they would be useful (Pollen Garden for protecting Diane, Increase to hit multiple bombs mid-air, Guardian for taking blunt force etc) so he shouldn't be slowed down by trying to use Sunflower.

Inconclusive. Both sides have ways of killing the other. Gil with his weapons, and King with taking Gil off-guard because of his arrogance.

Not voting yet (too busy to make one), but a great deal of Gilgamesh's treasury deals conceptual damage and several of the treasures within ignore conventional durability.

King also possesses incredibly high magical power compared to a Holy Knight, so Gilgamesh would pick up on this.

I would argue that Gilgamesh would win since it's been stated that Gilgamesh has every kind of counter.

The guy can just spam his high tier Noble Phantasms to win and he can open an unlimited amounts of those gates and also has every weapons ever created, from nukes, bombs, swords, lances, battle ships, guns and everything.

It depends if Gilgamesh is serious or not and if he's on his man period or not.

He can just bind King with his Enkidu (Chains that can bind Gods themselves) and just spam his weapons.

The guy literally has weapons that can kill even Gods themselves, so it really doesn't matter.

Back