• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King (Nanatsu no Taizai) vs Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

King is NOT wearing down Erza. Not any time soon. She has far too much stamina, and has dealt with far far worse than King.
Diaster is a hax ability a small cut can turn into a large wound and rip limbs off and it's a war of attrition if Ezra takes any damage it can get fhuture amplified.

Diaster is a hax ability a small cut can turn into a large wound and rip limbs off
She has resistance with her armor. Not to mention her already extreme pain tolerance. She's already fought someone who could manipulate pain to the point that even a single breath made her cry and scream in pain, she was tortured for hours on end.

She has resistance with her armor. Not to mention her already extreme pain tolerance. She's already fought someone who could manipulate pain to the point that even a single breath made her cry and scream in pain, she was tortured for hours on end.
Yeah but her health will be declining I mean she can bleed out and die. Her face isn’t protected so she can get her head severed by disaster.

I'm also voting Erza. The only thing I can see stopping her is Disaster, but I can see her surviving long enough.

Also I don't even remember him using it that much. The only time I actually remember him using it was against Meliodas

Disaster: A power manifested in Harlequin due to his nature as Fairy King. It allows him to "control life and death." He can turn minor scratches into gaping wounds, trace amounts of poison into virulent toxins, minor growths into cancerous tumors, and raise and cull entire forests at will. He can also use it for minor purposes such as activating an old man's rheumatism. He can also erase others' memories by sticking a flower in the back of their neck. Top this off with mind reading and other overpowered abilities.

Erza should AP stomp, also, not to take in count that Erza could just amp herself with a speed armour and blitz.

Erza should AP stomp, also, not to take in count that Erza could just amp herself with a speed armour and blitz.
They are 4 I’m apart and the ap difference isn’t that big she can only amp her self for a short time but my vote still stays with king. Too many fairy tail fans here.

Endurance is not stopping you from being injured but whatever my vote is with king because of the reasons above.
Erza has the AP to one shot, King is shitty at hand to hand combat, not take un count that he is far less durable. Erza just needs a speed armour and blitz the hell out of the fairy.

No. That's the wrong Erza. We're using 100yq Base Erza + her Strongest Armors.

Her Enhancement by Emotions is her previous key.

Erza has the AP to one shot, King is shitty at hand to hand combat, not take un count that he is far less durable. Erza just needs a speed armour and blitz the hell out of the fairy.
Speed equalized like I said I am not going to argue king can stay in pollen garden and attack with 3 other spirit spears or fight Ezra at a distance and wear her down king has healing.

Speed equalized like I said I am not going to argue king can stay in pollen garden and attack with 3 other spirit spears or fight Ezra at a distance and wear her down king has healing.
Yes and?, amps usually unequalize speed regardless.

Apparently you aren't allowed to restrict the "+" in a profile, so her Strongest Armors are still valid.
The op said 6 c versions only no country level amps or feats you can ask the op himself.
unknown.png

I know. I'm only talking about her 6-C version.

Apparently you aren't allowed to restrict the "+" in a profile, so her Strongest Armors are still valid.

unknown.png

I know. I'm only talking about her 6-C version.
The op said only 6 c allowed so only 6 c don’t bring anything else in talk to the op.

I'm also voting Erza. The only thing I can see stopping her is Disaster, but I can see her surviving long enough.

Also I don't even remember him using it that much. The only time I actually remember him using it was against Meliodas
Yes because all her damage and fatigue will be amplified to a large degree and will inevitable wear down or die of blood loss or get petrified.

She uh, also has the durability to block it with her strongest armors. As well as other defensive armors.

When the spear is shot at her, she dispels it with a slash.

When the blast comes at her, she dispels it with a slash.
It can instantly repair itself
You know that there are levels inside the 6-C scale, right? Erza could just amp herself and one shot King without needing an increase in tier.
can has pollen garden which is unbreakable and can heal him even from the brink of death and also has telekinesis and his armor. So petrifaction gg. Disaster gg and memory erasure gg. King has many defensive options and his spirit spear always protects and he has mind reading and can use petrifaction in conjugation with his other sprit spears and a that’s a gg. Even fatigued his barrier stop and attack from demon king meliodas who has a higher ap than king in general.

Back