• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King (Nanatsu no Taizai) vs Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

It can instantly repair itself

can has pollen garden which is unbreakable and can heal him even from the brink of death and also has telekinesis and his armor. So petrifaction gg. Disaster gg and memory erasure gg. King has many defensive options and his spirit spear always protects and he has mind reading and can use petrifaction in conjugation with his other sprit spears and a that’s a gg. Even fatigued his barrier stop and attack from demon king meliodas who has a higher ap than king in general.
He wouldn't have time to use them when Erza could speed blitz thanks to Amp, and punches him to death.

What are Erza's go to Armor's in this key? From what I've seen of the series, she is a bit picky normally will what she starts out with and will wait a bit in a fight before pulling out said stronger armors.

What are Erza's go to Armor's in this key? From what I've seen of the series, she is a bit picky normally will what she starts out with and will wait a bit in a fight before pulling out said stronger armors.
Thank you like I said the teddy bear is immune to physical attacks and he can use petrifaction in combination with the teddy bear restraining ezra an petrifaction is gg. Also they are 4 km apart so king can fight her at a range.

That’s why king will win he just needs to damage her and then use disaster or petrify and he wins. It’s in character for king to use petrifaction especially on an opponent he can’t hurt or kill. I don’t see how Ezra can count 3 spears attacking her constantly changing form and constantly getting wounded by disaster.
king prefers range and has flight so not sure how Erza can deal with that.
Exactly they are 4 km away.
Ok, we will use the 2nd 6C key
change it back.
Can erza destroy the chastiefol ? otherwise i think king can barely win this one with petrification and disaster
No she can’t it can instantly reform itself and is mostly indestructible. And king has multiple spears at close range so he could distract her and petrify her.
King is too versatile so he’s gonna keep spamming too so that give him the win
thank you he is at an advantage also he can just hide in pollen garden then spam attacks and disaster then petrify or memory wipe Ezra. He can fight at a range too with the only drawback that he can only use one at a time at a range but can quickly switch between forms.

It'd be a stomp if it was changed back.
King will still win restraint and use fossilization than its a gg or memory wipe gg he can do all that from a distance close range is too much. He can spam attacks while in his pollen garden make an opening and use the win cons I mentioned

Last edited:
Don't worry I'm here to help @speedster352 honestly she wouldn't have a counter to fossilization let alone a way to deal with all three other forms of his spirit spear attacking her since they can instantly put themselves back together. A single cut becomes fatal, a single miss step she becomes stone. This isn't a fight being that she is 4km away and king can wear her down. And to dispeal his attacks she would have to use slash which will drain her before the real fight even begins

King wins. Speed equal and starting distance of 4km gives him a huge advantage since he can operate the Spirit Spear from such a distance and he also massively outhaxes Erza.

King wins. Speed equal and starting distance of 4km gives him a huge advantage since he can operate the Spirit Spear from such a distance and he also massively outhaxes Erza.
Nope, Erza speed amps with an armour and AP stomps with a casual punch, given the fact that she could go from 17.2 in base, to 68.8 with her strongest armours.

King is not restraining ezra, she has a higher LS

Anyway ezra has higher AP and Dura, add it to her amps and well she cuts through king like paper
Ezra FRA

Erza FRA

Pain has the right of it. Erza will never get pinned plus with her stat advantage and her armor means that he won’t be harming her. This isn’t even taking into account her 6/7th sense/instinctive reactions that let her fight without her 5 senses as well as with them. Having both of them means he won’t ever land a hit when she can already deal with danmaku in her BoS key. She also has her own danmaku that is far stronger than King’s in 100YQ since Heaven’s Wheel scales to her strongest armors now.

Erza outstats, outlasts, outskills, out danmakus, can blitz if need be etc etc.

Won’t he get washed? They resist his stuff, outhax and other typical Fate shenanigans.
Well yeah i know that servants resisted life and death manipulation so King disaster will be useless

Well we still had the low tier servants who aren't haxed outside from their physiology so a try isn't that difficult

Well yeah i know that servants resisted life and death manipulation so King disaster will be useless

Well we still had the low tier servants who aren't haxed outside from their physiology so a try isn't that difficult
I’m just waiting for you to throw him at a monster like Karna or Siegfried lmao

Don't worry I'm here to help @speedster352 honestly she wouldn't have a counter to fossilization let alone a way to deal with all three other forms of his spirit spear attacking her since they can instantly put themselves back together. A single cut becomes fatal, a single miss step she becomes stone. This isn't a fight being that she is 4km away and king can wear her down. And to dispeal his attacks she would have to use slash which will drain her before the real fight even begins
Thank you I tried explaining that to them but they keep saying Ezra will blitz and one shot when they are 4 km away king can just hide in pollen garden(which while extremely low on magic can survive attacks from the demon king) while 3 other spears attack. Then he can make an opening to petrify or memory erases or just fight Ezra at a range since they are 4 km away they keep forgetting her amps are temporary and flight is limited she would have to waste her speed amp just to get to king then deal with 4 spirit spears at once. King also has olso who can bfr Ezra.

Her amps being “temporary” is for however long she keeps that armor on, something she can do for hours. Limited flight literally doesn’t matter. King isn’t touching Erza and his range doesn’t matter when she can close the distance and out spam him.

Her amps being “temporary” is for however long she keeps that armor on, something she can do for hours. Limited flight literally doesn’t matter. King isn’t touching Erza and his range doesn’t matter when she can close the distance and out spam him.
He has 4 sprits spears to attack with at close range and use disaster then he can make an opening to petrify Ezra or bfr her with oslo . At this point I am just nitpicking my vote says with king he outhaxes ezra.

He has 4 sprits spears to attack with at close range and use disaster then he can make an opening to petrify Ezra or bfr her with oslo . At this point I am just nitpicking my vote says with king he outhaxes ezra.

And Erza can deal with danmaku in the hundreds and can wield swords in both hands and her feet, four weapons is nothing. Erza resists petrifaction, BFR requires him to actually tag her which he can’t when she can blitz him with a thought.

And Erza can deal with danmaku in the hundreds and can wield swords in both hands and her feet, four weapons is nothing. Erza resists petrifaction, BFR requires him to actually tag her which he can’t when she can blitz him with a thought.
Actually, her weapons are limited and only give temporary boost not enough to win king survived attacks from people way stronger than him and Ezra does not resist petrification it's not on her profile however he can remove her memories and that's a gg.

Back