• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Boo revision and Minor Mario revision

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
So King Boo's feat has a problem.

I don't see anything suggesting he created that realm. Mario should remain 4-A as I'm certain there are plenty of other 4-A feats in the series, but this is not one, unless there is a statement in another video implying King Boo created the realm.

So tl;dr: Mario should get his scaling from King Boo removed in his profile, and if King Boo fought Mario he should be 4-A from scaling to him instead of his current 4-A "feat".

Well aren't the power stars in SM64 capable of creating realms, which the Wigglers have stated to contain starry skies? I recall that being what originally gave Mario the big Tier 4 upgrade.

As far as i can tell no, that wasnt taken as legitimate, they did create realms with a sun in the sky though

You're talking about the one blog that had a ton of pocket realm feats in it? I recall commenting on that one too.

Most of the 4-A feats are High 4-C yes, but actually, DRB mentioned that King Boo did create that realm. I'm inclined to agree with him since he's the Mario expert. Additionally, the galaxy games portray Mario as being comparable to Lumas who vary from Planet level to Galaxy level. So if anything, Mario characters are likely going back to the At least Large Star level+ possibly Multi-Solar System level that everyone seemed good with back then.

Well with all respect it doesn't matter if he's the Mario expert. If there's nothing suggesting King Boo made the realm, there's nothing suggesting he made the realm.

King Boo did indeed created the realm. A direct link was even provided in his page where he did so within cutscene in the game. Why are people overlooking this detail? And there's nothing conflicting with the SM64 statement either as the galaxy games shows that they can turn from a planet to an entire galaxy. Why are people still confused over constellation feats? They are removed.

...I'd just like to point out that the "Pocket Realm" it literally called "King Boo's Illusion"

Lumas turning into a Galaxy isnt 4-A, its 3-C

I don't know if that counts as him "creating" the realm. Looks to me like he's just lighting up a dark area.

@Weekly

The Paranormal Dimension, is definitely not fake, if that's what you are implying due to the title of the final battle. Especially since it's the home dimension for ghost, actual interaction and damage is being inflicted, and considering he also created pocket realms in the first Luigi's Mansions game. Not to mention, it was used to force Luigi out of the Pixelator. This isn't genjutsu, you know. (Did I spell it, right? I haven't watched Naruto in ages....)

You are still proving my point. If the high end feat of the Power Stars is 3-C, there's nothing conflicting with the statement of worlds having multiple stars in Tiny-Huge Island at night with MP4 only further support this with creating multiple stars with this feat.

@Arbitrary Far from the case, the game stated that he created it. He even manipulates the dimension throughout the boss fight.

Back