• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer creatures try to kill each other

If the Xenomorph gets a bite off, it damaged the Graboid. If the Graboid does, it takes more damage than the Xeno via acid blood.

Graboids have a tendency to swallow pray whole most notably shown here. So if the Graboid were to attack first EFFECTIVELY then the Xeno would just be trapped with a very limited air supply.

That's not gonna work, since the Xeno has superior lifting strength. It could just tear the Graboid apart from the insides.

Wait hold on a moment I thought it was a warrior, why would you put a 9-C versus a 9-B

1. This was actually originally a warrior Xeno fight but looking at the profiles again I realized it was a stomp match as a warrior Xeno could easily kill a Graboid from blunt trauma alone.

2. I found this was a much more fair match as the Xeno Drone still has 9-B dura and can negate durability a bit with acid blood/spit.

3. This isn't the first 9-C vs 9-B alien fight. Heck this one was even added with the victory going to the Xeno.

Yeah that makes sense. Anyway, I think the Xenomorph might be a bit too big for Grabby to swallow whole, they're not MUCH taller than a human, but they've got the tail and the back spikes which would make it really awkward for Grabby to swallow him, and if he manages to snap those, it swallows acid and dies. iirc there's a point in Alien 4 where two Xenomorphs kill a third to escape a prison, so I could see the drone harming itself if it gets swallowed whole and realizes there's no other way to escape the Graboid.

Yeah in my opinion the tail/back spikes getting cut off are probably Xeno's best chance of victory here because if it's swallowed whole even if it manages to get through an acid resistant stomach lining and the Graboid's 9-B dura before it's 1-2 minutes of oxygen run out it would end up buried under several feet of sand.

Also while Graboid's have shown SOME ability to swallow awkwardly shaped creatures that posses dangerous chemicals as body fluid (a Graboid can eat and crush an Ass Blaster without being affected by its explosive bodily fluids) this doesn't really extend to acid.

Vote counted BTW.

If they can survive without air then it's not on their profile I don't think. The FRA is still valid though.

Woops I had previously checked the profile and didn't see it but this being the case the match is likely a stomp my bad.

Back