• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill the Demon King of Violence

I don't see why the NEP would protect him from an omnipresent attack that manifests at the location and does not travel, and that puts him in an eternal death loop due to temporal omnipresence.

Also, dandy probably looses unless he has something very OP I do now know of. Did not scale the series or anythin.
Yogiri is omnipresent within his multiverse. See his profile.

I literally worked on it. I don’t need to.

The eldritch horror that he is would not simply just loose is state of existence just because, lol. That mentality is pretty outdated, all their abilities are available.
Actually, there are characters who are omnipresent, but in most of their cases, "in their teritory" or "in their realm/multiverses" are added. Simmilar is in the case of Hadô gods. They are not omnipresent outside that.
For his case, Omnipresent (Exists across all the space and time of the multiverse).{But not outside of his verse}.

Yeah that’s a false analogy since his ability is not “under x or y domain”, he’s supposed to be omnipresent across everything, no matter what heavenly record, what timeline, what dimension, no matter what moment in time, ect...

Yeah that’s a false analogy since his ability is not “under x or y domain”, he’s supposed to be omnipresent across everything, no matter what heavenly record, what timeline, what dimension, no matter what moment in time, ect...
Actually, that was not written in his profile, and instead written(Exists across all the space and time of the multiverse), so I considered it, but if he is omnipresent, then he can speedblizes. Then shouldnot that part "multiverse" be omitted from his profile.

Actually, that was not written in his profile, and instead written(Exists across all the space and time of the multiverse), so I considered it, but if he is omnipresent, then he can speedblizes. Then shouldnot that part "multiverse" be omitted from his profile.
That doesnt matter. In vsmatches we assume they are omnipresent throughout the whole thing regardless

Well if they are omnipresent through the universe of the multiverse it is assumed their omnipresent works on the match. If it is on a realm them they would have to go to the specific realm first I suppose as far as I know, no?

Well if they are omnipresent through the universe of the multiverse it is assumed their omnipresent works on the match. If it is on a realm them they would have to go to the specific realm first I suppose as far as I know, no?
May be,maynot be,for I'm not sure, if his omnipresent will work,regardless of any realm.

What's a "Smurf" and "Non Smurf" character?
A character with Key superior... Here we are only facing Tier 2 (non-smurf), (Smurfs) are those that have Key of Tier 2 but also have Key and abilities of Tier 1, although it applies to any other tier.

Carter>>>

Just wait untill he got his revision and achieve that sweet tier 0.
Him?

Back